Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Who else has had Coachella Invade their Dreams this past week?

Default Re: Who else has had Coachella Invade their Dreams this past week?

I had a dream about Coachella last night. After the concert was over, there were no shuttles and there were still people waiting in line for tickets to get in. Otherwise it was a fun time. Coachella must be getting close to invade my dreams.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I've been having dreams about it for the entire year, it only became less frequent over October and November, but they are definitely coming back again. Last dream I ended up in some weird contract with the devil (played by Tom Waits, shows how much movies I watch) and I got burnt somehow, but I wasn't that depressed because this happened right before I walked into the festival.

Almost every night this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    I just want to ingest mind-altering chemicals and get my mind blown by tribal lasers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    I would rather have an auctioneer mc DnB sets

I had a dream the other night that I was trying to get into the festival. It was in a different location, but def Coachella. There was also a water park right next to the festival that you could go in and out of whenever you want. It was amazing I cannot wait

old school

I had a really bizarre dream. Everybody in the Mojave left at once and bumrushed the Gobi because an unsuspected headliner was playing it. I was the only one left in the Mojave so I jumped up on stage grabbed the mic & started freestylin. Weird
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

Lurker

Daydreams of Coachella have increased this week given my Coachella DVD has arrived and heightened my imaginary capabilities.

Although I'm a bit luckier in that Coachella is the middle of my 2 week us trip so I have other stuff to excite me as well.
    Ale, Ale, AleAleAle,
    Allesandro....Del Piero,
    He's Sydney's number 10

Where the sky's blue SYDNEY!

Among your imaginary capabilities: writing a coherent thought.
    The Tinychat password is coache11a

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloka View Post
    Share the art bus to enhance the festival... can be used as stage for band ...
    I can also come early and help set up ...
    How can you say no to this offer, Goldenvoice?

Did he just say "lurkier" ???

I had a dream this week where everyone was waiting to get onto the polo fields Friday morning and security opened the gates and everyone just went crazy because they were so happy to finally be back. That's the second one in a week.

April is too far away...
    Last edited by tral!; 02-14-2011 at 01:20 AM.

Had a dream that coachella was it's own world and we lived in houses like the safari tents. And all year round we worked everyday to set coachella up during the day only to enjoy it at night and wake up and do it over again. Pretty cool dream, it's like we worked, eat, sleep, breathed and shit coachella from birth to death lol... Had other dreams too but this one stands out to me.

I had a dream that I got camping right in the festival by the food--and I was psyched at first, except Edward Sharpe came over really early in the morning and would knock my tent down. Frustrating.

I haven't had a dream in a long time.

See, the luck I've had, could make a good man turn bad.

So last night was not one of my more vivid dreams about Coachella, but goddamn was it memorable. I was definitely in what my subconscious believed the Pure Filth Stage would look like: think Do Lab but with a tent over the top. There was this middle eastern soldier to the right of the stage pointing an M-16 at the crowd (I account this to all of the current events happening in this part of the world). The crowd seemed to be quite thin for IDM DJ X (it doesn't really matter who was spinning), about the capacity of the average Do Lab set. I knew shit wouldn't go down with the soldier just as long as no one provoked him. Of course, there were a few kids I knew that had eaten way too many drugs, and started doing really weird interpretive dances right up in the soldier's face. I was very uneasy and the last thing I remember before waking up was the confused look of intent on the soldier's face to shoot one of the kids that was bothering him. Really glad it was just a dream, lol.

I stopped habitually smoking weed 4 weeks ago and the dreams have been consistently memorable, also having my first lucid dream last week.

I do keep having Coachella or some sort of hybrid version dreams, they're always better than the more bizarre ones.

I had a nightmare last night that I was leaving for Coachella and couldn't find where I put my ticket. SO SCARY.

Quote Originally Posted by citizenerased View Post
    I stopped habitually smoking weed 4 weeks ago and the dreams have been consistently memorable, also having my first lucid dream last week.

I do keep having Coachella or some sort of hybrid version dreams, they're always better than the more bizarre ones.
    I'm kind of in the same boat......haven't been smoking a lot of weed recently so one of the pro's is I can finally remember my dreams kinda sorta!

Had one a few nights ago, where we got down there, started unpacking our campsite, and I had forgotten our screen tent and EZ-UP. I was mad.
    2013 = Coverchella

2011 = Perfectchella

Not sure if it's a dream or a nightmare (my thought is nightmare) but according to my dream last night our headliners for next year are:

Friday-Madonna
    Saturday-Radiohead
    Sunday-The Rolling Stones

I apologize in advance if this is in any way prophetic.

Quote Originally Posted by citizenerased View Post

Me too bro. I used to smoke habitually and realized I never had or couldn't remember dreams anymore. I've stopped for 2 months and I've started having the craziest dreams now.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

2 nights ago. I rented a house and the lines were too long that we couldn't get into it. I was pissed because we already missed Friday due to a wedding. I hate dreams.

Just had a recent dream about Coachella. Most of it was really weird and drawn out but the most memorable part was getting to Coachella at around 9AM but it was dark out. I looked at some guy and told him I was super excited for Pulp. He then told me yeah he had just seen them they were great. I freaked out and asked what he was talking about. Apparently they had already gone on and it was actually 9PM at night. Man what a fucked up dream.

Last night I had my first Coachella dream for 2012. I was first on the polo fields and made my way to an interactive art piece. The piece was in 3 parts, then center piece controlled the other two pieces, which were two individual seats that you would sit in, and the middle piece made them fly around like a big swing. A VIP pass holder had early entry and was at the controls, so I sat in one of the swings and got to fly around. The view of flying 20 feet off the ground over the nearly empty polo grounds was amazing. The grass seemed to stretch on for miles. Once it was over, Sophia (feather) wandered up with a kandi kid in tow and she was wearing the most ridiculous outfit I'd ever seen her wear, mainly because she had purple pants on instead of a skirt. Then her shirt was half shirt, half bikini top and looked like it was made out of the multicolored refrigerator magnet letters. It was then her and kandi kid's turn to ride the art piece and I woke up. It's only September...
    Sean Penn Acid Test 2008 - Legendary

2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 wk1, 2013 wk2. 6 years running!

Hell or highwater, fire and brimstone, not even cancer is powerful enough to keep me from Coachella!

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

Had my first dream too. Don't remember much except the morning of Friday we had a water balloon fight and a bunch of friends who I wouldn't expect to be at Coachella were there camping with me. Fucking sweet. I always send out notices October 1st cause that gives 100 days to get your money right and plan living situations so makes sense why my dreams have begun.
    Kaaaaast

Yep. It happens to me on and off throughout the year though. Strange, strange Coachella dreams.
    Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    There's an emoticon for jerking off on this forum?

The National/Warpaint - 4/21 - Moody Theater
    Thee Silver MT. Zion Orchestra - 4/22 - The Mohawk
    Mogwai - 4/24 - Emo's
    Cloud Nothings/The Men - 4/26 - The Mohawk
    Austin Psych Fest - 5/2 - 5/4 - Carson Creek Ranch
    King Khan & the Shrines - 5/30 - The Mohawk
    Cut Copy - 6/21 - Stubbs
    Swans - 6/27 - The Mohawk
    Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk

I dreamed that I left early on the 2nd day of Coachella and couldn't find my car in the parking lot. I don't think there were ins and outs in my dream, and there were only 2 days of Coachella, so maybe I was dreaming of 2006, which means I missed Massive Attack and Dungen and Art Brut by leaving early. Fuck you, Coachella dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Had a dream that Dipset played at the main stage during sunset in front of a headliner-sized crowd.

At first, I said to myself, "Wow, Dipset is playing Coachella?!"

Then, for some strange reason, I remembered that they played Bonnaroo last year so their booking kinda made sense to me. Anyway, the Dipset lineup consisted of Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, and Freakey Zeekey. The first two songs sounded like De La Soul songs but the crowd was hyped as fuck. Asian kandi kids, hipsters, old people...it seemed like the whole damn festival crowd was at the main stage just to see these three fools.

My last memory of this dream was when they played "Pop Champagne" and I was running like a maniac on ecstasy. Weird dream during a random time of the year.
    I'ma ball at the mall shuttin' down the sea wall

Power of suggestion perhaps but I too dreamt of the Coachella last night. I dreamt that I stayed on site this time. Instead of camping they had these small studio sized apartments that they had built on site with bunks in them. Just like car camping in real life, some people weren't allowed to stay in the same apartment (camp area) and I ended up staying with a bunch of strange people I didn't know. One of my bunkmates gave me what I thought was a roll on Friday night and when I came to it was Monday. I ended up missing Saturday and Sunday. I was soo happy to wake up from that quasi nightmare!
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Is that written in some sort of underground rat language I'm not familiar with?

I had a Coachella dream the other night that Richie Hawtin was murdering it on the mainstage. I wish I never woke up...

All the reports from ATP about the hotel made me have a Coachella dream. The campgrounds seemed to be an abandoned military barracks or something. People were setting up tents between the little buildings, but they were more for shade. I had a room of some sort, it was just a bare, hard floored cinderblock room, but it had a bathroom. Pretty sure several of us were sharing it, but they hadn't arrived yet. Then a bunch of other people showed up that I didn't really know, though I knew they were supposed to be boardies. One claimed to be Barb, but she clearly wasn't. They all laid on the floor in sleeping bags and giggled like a slumber party, even though it was about 7pm. I was leaving and asked "Are any of you actually assigned to this room?" They all said no, but I realized there was nothing to steal anyway, so I told them to lock up on their way out.

Instead of the Polo Grounds, it was like we were in a Track & Field stadium. Which wasn't really all that different except for the bleachers on the side. The schedule was really confusing...it wasn't printed as usual. The mainstage acts were listed first, and there were no times. Then all the other acts were in alphabetical order, with the date, time, & stage printed next to them. It was kind of like reading one of those HBO guides they have in hotels.

The Ocean Blue were one of the reunion acts (!?!) and although I wasn't excited about them specifically, there was another band I was excited about and for some reason I wanted The Ocean Blue to lead into them at sunset. But I couldn't remember the other band, and was scanning the list to find someone who would segue well with The Ocean Blue.

Also, the Coachella Stage was renamed the Viking Red Stage, named after Viking Red Energy Drink. I just confirmed that there is no such thing, though there may be a Viking Red Wine.

EDIT- Just read BlackChango's dream from last week. Odd similarities there, and I haven't read this thread in months.

I had a dream last night in which I went to Chella with randoms (that I"ve never even seen or met in real life) but it felt like I knew them. We were renting a house for the weekend except they weren't across the street or anything. I guess there were on-site houses where you could literally step foot outside the door and BAM, you'd be inside the event. All the stages were as big as the main stage too. It was so strange.