Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Who else has had Coachella Invade their Dreams this past week?

Default Re: Who else has had Coachella Invade their Dreams this past week?

This will be my first year going to Coachella, but I had a very vivid dream last night that I was there - mostly on the camping grounds and a little time in the actual festival. I guess I've spent a lot of time reading the boards over the last few days so my brain has its own idea of what Coachella will be like. Should be interesting to see it for realz!

I think I have dreamed about LCD Soundsystem's new album at Coachella 10 times by now.....
    New York Ice Cream TV Travel Good Times

Banned

I think I had someone elses dream last night....

I dreamt I was in LA, and completely forgot it was Coachella weekend. By the time I had remembered what day it was, I had missed almost all of Friday and was probably not going to make it at all because my car kept having troubles.

The horror

Unhappy Re: Who else has had Coachella Invade their Dreams this past week?

I had a terrible nightmare last night where it started pouring in the middle of Jay-Z's set. I went to the store to buy a towel and when I came back it was hailing and they decided to cancel Coachella. Then people started to riot so Coachella was moved to some cave, but only some real shitty local djs went to play in the cave and it was just janky Madonna mixes on repeat with a cave full of people smoking opium.
    .:COACHELLA.:08.:09.:10.:11.:12:.

i totally dreamt that i met carrot top in the crowd waiting for gorillaz to come on. was random yet awesome.

I had a dream about Coachella and plastic sandwich bags.

Made no sense at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Talking Re: Who else has had Coachella Invade their Dreams this past week?

JUST woke up after having TRIPPY coachella dream... was walking by coachella to hotel room thursday night and asked SUPER tall staff woman on perimeter of festival who had a huge map visible to see it... the amazon woman allows me to walk and talk with her... tells me how "cute" i am and eventually picks me up like a baby and cuddles me against her chest... we go on an adventure around theme park/zoo that coachella is in my dream... run into thandie newton and andie macdowell... there are photographers everywhere taking pictures... a giant polar bear licks my bald head like a salt lick... there's a co-ed shower scene and we are like crowded like cattle in a stockyard with overhead like firesprinklers... everybody was beautiful and unique... it was a F#$%ING awesome/bizarre/surreal way to start my day today
    Last edited by jimmycrackcorn; 04-06-2010 at 04:12 AM.
    "conversation is a game of circles and i'm getting dizzy-- bye"

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

I had a dream last night that i was on my way to Coachella, and on the way stopped into a Star Wars museum that was curated by none other than GayPalmSprings.

Fucking strange.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

At six in the morning today I was having a dream that I was talking to my buddy from Manchester who I haven't seen in 3-4 years and after BSing about life for a minute we segue into talking about Coachella, completely out of the blue. He says "Man, I can't fathom the choices you'll have to make at Coachella this year. I mean I looked at the schedule that just came out and...."

IMMEDIATELY I jump awake, freaking out. I hurriedly check my phone to see if this was some sort of psychic dream hotline crap. No dice. Stupid dream.

Lurker

I dreamed it was the end of Friday... All the acts were done. I had not looked a schedule grid cause they don't exist yet.

And I noticed "Daft Punk Dance Party" at 2pm on Friday... I missed Daft!!! Or the Dance Party!!! What???

I didn't ever know they were playing.
    Very late Add situation in my dream.

i dont have dreams but i have flashbacks from 07,08 and 09 and just remember how much fun i have every year and am glad that at least for me, Coachella 2010 came up fast this year! cant wait!!!!

It's starting to happen. Im starting to lose sleep over Coachella. I just keep thinking about it and I get to excited to sleep. This is happening much earlier than it should.

Looks like I am gonna have to purchase some xanax the Wednesday before Coachella in order to knock out and get some rest for Coachella weekend
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

whiney pain in butt

Quote Originally Posted by mr.mugatu View Post
    I dreamed it was the end of Friday... All the acts were done. I had not looked a schedule grid cause they don't exist yet.

And I noticed "Daft Punk Dance Party" at 2pm on Friday... I missed Daft!!! Or the Dance Party!!! What???

I didn't ever know they were playing.
    Very late Add situation in my dream.
    Every day should be Daft Punk Dance Party day.

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

I had a nightmare.

I was screaming at people on the fields Friday cause I was tripping out on shrooms then I realized I was tripping out so laid in the do lab when LCD came on I vibed out and day dreamed (night dreamed cause it was at night?) then woke up and Jay-Z was off and everyone told me how great it was. I didnt care til 5:13am at the condo that night and yelled a huge FUCK!
    Kaaaaast

Had another one last night. Couldn't make it to but about 2 or 3 sets on Friday b/c of conflicts and somehow just getting stuck and not being able to roam about. Was not good.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

I've already had this dream twice.

I get to Coachella, and as I'm walking up to the gates I realize I left all of my tickets and money in the drawer in my bedroom. Panic ensues.

Apparently, Coachella was relocated to a totally re-constructed Kansas City airport. And Muse was the only band I saw. And they performed more magic tricks than songs. Not worth $300.
    ayyo check out some of my Coachella 2014 pics:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pedestr...7623900536594/

That is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

I just woke up from a nap where I had a dream that I was getting ready to head in with all my friends, I was taking pills of some sort, I crushed up 4 to take and mixed them with water to take them (not sure why I would even do that in the first place) and after I swallowed them I realized I had just popped 4 ambien and was either going to sleep the entire coachella away or die.

It was great to see all my coachella friends in my dream, but I would really like to have a happy dream and not these anxiety ridden nightmares.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Had another coachella nightmare!!! Once again I came with no tickets and had to drive back to LA on friday to retrieve them!! I'm checking my bags twice...

Banned

I had a dream about Coachella last night as well.

I was in one of the tents with a friend of mine, and I was trying to get here to sober up so we could go see an artists I wanted to see but she was wayyy too messed up to do anything. We ended up just sitting there and I missed the artists.

Then I woke up and had a dream I was part of the Mexican Cartel. I got shot at the end, it was pretty nuts.

Last night, I dreamt that I was laying on the ground near the food vendors by The Outdoor Stage. I was alone. This area used to be a haven. You could sit there and easily have 5-10 feet between you and the next person (not so much this year.) In my dream I had space and was counting the light beams in the sky. The music started (I don't know who it was.) and suddenly "the wave" and then "the push" came. I was surrounded by people and I couldn't get off the ground. I was stuck, like I was weighted to the ground. People were just walking through me, on me, never over me. I tried to scream, but nobody could hear me.

My husband woke me up and told me I was mumbling something like, "Hey fuckers."

I can believe there's all ready a thread about this! Last night I had a dream, it was the same group of people I had this year (10 ppl) except all the women looked different. We called them by the same name's and they acted the same, just looked like other women. Things were all funky too, we were camping in the venue itself, right by the main stage, with all the other campers there. That whole field was one big refugee camp. Great dream, until it turned Zombie. All of a sudden chaos broke out and there were dead people eating others. 1/2 my group was dead by the time we made it to the helicopter. I had to kill my GF cuz she got bit and turned on me. WTF!!?? weird ass end to the dream lol.
    Coachella's '06, '08, '09, '10, '11
    Camp Touch This!

I had a nightmare that Coachella was a touring festival (like warped tour or something) and it came to my small hometown and I went the week after the fest in Indio. All of the people from said small town attended including everyone I went to highschool with, and they were all fuckers and ruined the whole fest. None of the main headliners were there they just made a cheaper version of the fest and it sucked. All the bands were tired and played super shitty sets. I was super pissed off I hope this never happens, fuck you warpedchella tour.

12.01 Dan Deacon @ The Echoplex
    12.03 Benoit & Sergio @ TBA
    12.09 Avery Tare @ The Center for the Arts Eagle Rock
    12.17 Baths/DNTEL @ The El Rey
    04.13-15 COACHELLA @ The Polo Fields

Quote Originally Posted by alisonnn View Post
    I had a nightmare that Coachella was a touring festival (like warped tour or something) and it came to my small hometown and I went the week after the fest in Indio. All of the people from said small town attended including everyone I went to highschool with, and they were all fuckers and ruined the whole fest. None of the main headliners were there they just made a cheaper version of the fest and it sucked. All the bands were tired and played super shitty sets. I was super pissed off I hope this never happens, fuck you warpedchella tour.
    Oh god that is a nightmare. I live in Sacramento, and it's notoriously bad for shitty crowds.
    Coachella's '06, '08, '09, '10, '11
    Camp Touch This!

"The Most Uneducated City in America" of 2008

i had a dream that i slipped in a flushable toilet trailer (10 times as big in my dream) and landed in a puddle of filth.
    your ≠ you're

[boarderwoozel3] dying or tim & eric
    [boarderwoozel3] I'll take dying

Last night I dreamt that I was wooing MissingPerson in a world that resembled a cross between Tron and Google Wave. The role of Gemma was played by Ellen Page.

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

My Coachella dreams are always about getting there late and starting to have a good time and realizing that its now like sunday at 6pm and Ive missed the fest trying to get to the fest.
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lufs-al-ot View Post
    I think I had someone elses dream last night....

I dreamt I was in LA, and completely forgot it was Coachella weekend. By the time I had remembered what day it was, I had missed almost all of Friday and was probably not going to make it at all because my car kept having troubles.

The horror
    I had a dream identical to this one a couple of weeks before last year's Coachella. I was SO pissed.