Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Who else has had Coachella Invade their Dreams this past week?

Default Re: Who else has had Coachella Invade their Dreams this past week?

I actually had a dream that my wife made me miss all of friday, i don't think i've ever been that mad in a dream or real life before.

I've had a number of Coachella related dreams over the past couple weeks and almost all of them involved me arriving and then not being able to get in for one reason or another. :-/

I dream, at least once a week between February and April, that I get into the festival and I don't get one of those little set times booklets and I don't know what's going on or where to go. It's very frustrating.

I also dream on a semi-regular basis that the Sahara tent has an In N Out attached to it. No joke.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I dreamt that a batch of bad acid hit the Polo Fields and killed 2/3 of the festival. Also, I got trapped in a time warp and missed the festival from 1pm-10:30. Goddamnit.

I had a dream that stevie wonder was playing and I was on the rail for his performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Women just obviously can't write creative music. They're all ripping off the Beatles, who were men. Duh.

ive been having a recurring nightmare that i blackout all day/night friday and come to back at the palm desert house wearing my mau5 head and not remembering ish. hmmmmm
    coachella 06 '07' 08' 09' 10' 11' 12' 13' 14'

I seriously dreamt about Monklish last night. Can't remeber what it was about.

Probably his stupid hat.

I keep having dreams about the wristbands this year. The last one I had some guy smuggled in scissors and would cut peoples wrist bands off when they weren't looking.
    Especially in the Sahara.
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Is that written in some sort of underground rat language I'm not familiar with?

Coachella Nightmare! I came with no tent and no money so I had to drive back to LA on friday and retrieve my shit. go figure. must be becuz i'm a newbie

scary.

Lurker

Hahah the other night I dreamt that Coachella wasn't happening at the Polo field this year, and it was moved to some indoor venue in LA...

It was awful.

I was late to Coachella last night because they were showing movies in the parking lot and for some reason we got caught up and didn't get in until 5 or so.

Also, lots of waterslides this year.

Mesa, Az, Amsterdam and Antwerp when I can!

Every night after I find out the dates of the Show. But then I wear a Coachella shirt at least 2 days a week and my screen saver at work has a huge number of pics I've taken over the years.
    99, 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11,12,13, 14
    Dancing In The Desert and Loving Every Minute of Coachella!

Check out my Coachella pictures at Flickr.com under AJVaughn.com. Other art work there also!
    There are 3 Coachella sets on Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alanjvaughn/sets

Well, somehow I ended up at the camping entrance to the festival and as soon as I handed them my ticket...I woke up. I'm being teased by my own dreams.

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

Last Thursday I had a dream that I woke up and it was Coachella (hence it being Friday) and I didnt have any drugs nor a ride nor did I check in to my place when my reservations on thursday. Woke up sweaty
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Wake me up when Steve Angello wants me to make some fucking noise

every night for the last two months... the scenario just changes every night. It makes for an interesting morning, usualy filled w/ disapointment.....

and they only get worse as it gets closer.
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

Quote Originally Posted by daxton View Post
    I seriously dreamt about Monklish last night. Can't remeber what it was about.
    That's not a dream. That's a nightmare. I know, I've had 'em.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

I had a dream last night that my nemesis at work decided to get tickets to Coachella and she asked the boss, her dad, to cancel my vacation so she could go. Luckily he didn't cancel my time off, but she had her vacation time approved. She then followed me around the polo fields like a chaperone and told me every few minutes that I better not do any drugs and that I shouldn't dance because it makes me look like a jackass.

I had a dream last night about the maze tunnel from 07. Remember the winding one that got smaller and smaller until you had to crawl into the center? And then? Smelled like heaven.

Last night I married Jay-Z, and I don't even want to see Jay-Z. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Newro7ic View Post
    I had a dream that stevie wonder was playing and I was on the rail for his performance.
    I think you were dreaming about this...

Bonnaroo!
    In regards to Steve Aoki's appearance at future Coachellas:
    Quote Originally Posted by PassiveTheory View Post
    Only if you say his name thrice while in the bathroom at night with the lights turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by vxgasattack View Post
    I've had a number of Coachella related dreams over the past couple weeks and almost all of them involved me arriving and then not being able to get in for one reason or another. :-/
    Dude, just had the same thing happen. Worst dream EVER....

I've had TWO dreams about Coachella the past week. The first one was about me running into Zooey Deschanel and telling myself over and over to try to keep my cool. (I did pretty good.) The second one was of my husband wanting to ditch me at Coachella to catch some bands that he wanted to see. THIS IS FINE, of course, but for those of you who do not know my husband... He is only attending the festival because of me. Originally, I purchased my ticket first and planned on going alone... he ensued with his ticket purchase 2 weeks later LOL. He hardly knows most of the bands. He's in I.T. and is pretty much a square. He LOVES good music though and is open to anything new. I was worried in the beginning that he might not even enjoy the festival at all. So, this is why my dream was weird, I was thrown off guard of the fact that he was enjoying himself so much that he was trying to ditch me. Poor husband got stuck with a yoga instructing, painting, drawing, music loving of a hippie... guess opposites do attract?

Quote Originally Posted by lizng View Post
    I had a dream last night that my nemesis at work decided to get tickets to Coachella and she asked the boss, her dad, to cancel my vacation so she could go. Luckily he didn't cancel my time off, but she had her vacation time approved. She then followed me around the polo fields like a chaperone and told me every few minutes that I better not do any drugs and that I shouldn't dance because it makes me look like a jackass.
    omg. i feel so bad for you. i can only imagine what she is like in real life if she infiltrates your REM cycle like that. what a bitch.

Mesa, Az, Amsterdam and Antwerp when I can!

I've been dreaming this design for the past week and I finally have it finished. Now for the shirts!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    99, 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11,12,13, 14
    Dancing In The Desert and Loving Every Minute of Coachella!

Check out my Coachella pictures at Flickr.com under AJVaughn.com. Other art work there also!
    There are 3 Coachella sets on Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alanjvaughn/sets

i've been dreaming of coachella every night this week. last night i had a dream where i found my hotel room but my bf was nowhere to be found. instead there was this japanese guy in my room. we were both shy so didn't ask each other anything. i assumed my bf invitd him to spend the night in our room. anyway. it turns out i was in the wrong room. what a long, boring dream.
    ***oh__wa**ke**meplease**whenthis__is***ovr

So weird this thread is up because I had a dream last night of Jay-Z and MGMT performing together and Jay-Z fell off stage, hit his head and started bleeding. I have the weirdest dreams sometimes.

Two nights ago I dreamt that Coachella began on a Wednesday. A bunch of shitty bands were playing along w/ Mayer Hawthorne the 1st day. I skipped the whole day only to find out later I missed the one good band. I was sad. The end.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

I keep dreaming that im just standing in the polo field nowhere near any stage and i cant move because my feet are stuck

i keep asking people to help me move but they cant hear me and keep walking past like i dont exist

getting really annoying now

Quote Originally Posted by weloveanimals;
    Hahah the other night I dreamt that Coachella wasn't happening at the Polo field this year, and it was moved to some indoor venue in LA...

It was awful.
    Like when they moved EDC from San Berdoo to a parking lot off Figueroa but about 8 million times worse!
    Coachella is a place beyond conventional geography, a time not measured in hours or minutes, an experience, a state of mind, an attitude, and a holy form of expression. The Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival is an annual festival put on by Goldenvoice in Indio, CA. Please don't confuse the two.