Thread: schedules?

Default Re: schedules?

They usually announce the schedule a couple days beforehand. You can sign up on the main Coachella website for the newsletter, so you'll know as soon as they're announced.

Default schedules?

Will they only be available at the start of the concert or can we print it out somewhere? I just want to plan my day so i miss as little as possible!

Thanks bro

There is some weird stuff going on with the forum software...anyone else see anything wrong with this thread?

Yes, in quite a few of the threads it looks like the posting order has been messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystagogue View Post
    Seems like an out of date installation or an SQL error...although normally these types of problems are caused by importing old databases into new forum installations.
    I understood about 3 words of that.

Seems like an out of date installation or an SQL error...although normally these types of problems are caused by importing old databases into new forum installations.

You will be able to print it out. In the past, they have had an application that allowed you to prioritize and schedule your days.
    Hunting has been part of our society since the first Europeans came over and shot buffalo and Native Americans and whatnot.
    ---
    The Dive Poets