Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention new people-how to avoid getting flamed!

Default Re: Attention new people-how to avoid getting flamed!

Quote Originally Posted by coldstart View Post
    You should listen to Stevie in the Dream Concert, he can't see. People, to him, are people. All he can do is feel the pain of racism.

Somehwere, someplace, there's a woman who should have eaten her young.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Somehwere, someplace, there's a woman who should have eaten her young.
    Niggas be hatin, but y'all knows it's abortions shouldn't be legal.

Shit ***** shit aint happenin I aint no murderer neither is ma hoe

[IMG]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/xlastlifexx/***.jpg[/IMG]

Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

Quote Originally Posted by theonewiththewurlitzer View Post
    captncrzy thanks for this excelent post, but...
    It just doesnt seem to work, its sad how lurkers just open an account to post things that have already been post. i.e.: east coast coachella.
    PF had to close 2 or 3 threads with the same title and same info, they just don't bother lo look around, I think is the lineup paranoia, but who really knows.
    Anyway thanks for all this info.
    Yeah, it's not COMPLETELY working, but I'm hoping it's working a little. Besides, now no one can say that they weren't warned or didn't know. We can now officially "cunt up" a thread and not feel bad about doing so if someone doesn't bother to search first.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post

Hey everyone. My brother's friend's life-partner works for Goldenvoice and I was able to get this sneak-peak at the lineup poster. LOOK, RADIOHEAD IS HEADLINING SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!

BTW, why does it say "lurker" next to my avitar. Isn't a lurker a crackhead that hangs out in front of the 711 pan-handling for change? Seems kind of unfair to label me just cause I'm new to this forum. Just a thought. Anyways, no need to thank me for the lineup - the music shall be my reward. God bless.....

newbie asshole of the day award goes to............

Banned

i think it was a great idea to make that for newbies. i for sure needed help last year so good job but the newbies will continue the madness. its expected and i welcome it cuz it funny now that ive been here a year to see how excited people are to inform us here of info we have already known for awhile! we are on top of it here!

Yes, that's it. Wow, you're completely right. You certainly have me pegged. Congratulations.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Just because captcrzy said it's official to "cunt up" a thread, didn't mean you had to.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

By the way, the "cunting up the thread" came from Randy because he was annoyed that I was using the "beating the dead horse" emoticon too much-so I thought maybe I'd try to be nice and help out instead of saying "SEARCH FUNCTION" or anything else.

I'm going to go cry in the car now.

Shy guy used four paragraphs to let captain crazy know that he doesn't care what she thinks. Is that irony?

shy guy is a brokendoll alias.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Quote Originally Posted by galapagos169 View Post
    Niggas be hatin, but y'all knows it's abortions shouldn't be legal.

Shit ***** shit aint happenin I aint no murderer neither is ma hoe
    Racist. I wish you were banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy75 View Post
    What is even more sad is how some posters like yourself take this place so seriously and think that your voice matters in the slightest. Newsflash, nobody gives a fuck about what you think or how many times you can post things like "fail" and "go die" and "you suck". I'm sure its cool in the world of internet high school gangs, but you have to graduate to big boy land someday.

Yes, I know nobody gives a fuck about what I say either, but the difference is, I KNOW THAT. You and those like you do not. You use this board as a sancuary for your loneliness. A place where like minded dildo's such as yourself can come to hang out, since your life outside the internet sucks so badly. I can only go off of what you and people like you put out there, and the evidence of this is glaringly sad.

The irony of all of this is that people like you bring this place down in the long run. The sad irony of this is that you are too wrapped up in yourselves to see it, which is why people like myself laugh at you on a daily basis, but you don't understand what we are laughing about. You think people are dumb that come on here and post/start threads about topics that they will get flammed on, but you don't get that this occurs on purpose to watch you monkeys jump. And jump you do.

So continue to posture up, act like a badass and keyboard warrior out. But remember, in the end, NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK and you can't change the course of real life on the internet.

Learn it, live it, love it.

i think u just projected ur life onto us! sorry but that was a shit post! we r here cuz we love coachella but more than that, we love music. yea i know my wife thinks im a goober and when i start talking music to others, they think im weird! i know that but i accept it like most of us here. there is no difference to this to someone who spends alot of their day planning their "fantasy picks" for football or is so into warcraft they are on the net till 4am.. to each his own bitches! can i get a amen!!

goober. HA!
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

This thread is a great read, my productivity level at work continues to fall.
    *grabs popcorn and deck chair and watches the continued bickering, purely objectively of course, not taking sides *

Good sticky, should be compulsory reading and quiz for anyone that signs up, you could even make it multiple choice.....

"The search funtion is located where?"
    a) in the menu bar up the top
    b) on google.com
    c) But radiohead are really playing, I swear I saw a coachella flyer!!!!
    d) on coachella.com
    e) Search? Pffff....
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

hey, big news:

my friend's mom works for goldenvoice, and she said THE BREEDERS are playing at Coachella!!!

Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    Shy guy used four paragraphs to let captain crazy know that he doesn't care what she thinks. Is that irony?
    my favorite irony of the day so far

This whole thread is ironical.

"So the tards get a pass on this board for posting the same thread that is out there multiple times? Where do I sign up for a helmet?"

Shyguy posted the above quote in a different thread. Irony?

To dumb it down for you: nobody cares how many times you can post things like "fail" and "go die" and "you suck". Not that hard of a concept to grasp.

To help with the comprehending, I suggest pouring acid into your eyes while punching yourself in the balls. Rinse. Repeat step 1.

I guess maybe I missed something.

Facts are not Irony. Please put another quarter in and try again.

i'm with shyguy. Not everyone knows how to expertly navigate their way around this inconsequential message board. Just because you have nothing better to do with your life than to gallivant around internet message boards all day posting pictures that say "FAIL" on them whenever someone posts something you interpret as repetitive makes YOU the failure. Get a job and a life. And go outside once in a while. Because when you're old and grey, and looking back at your life, the time you sat on your computer creating "tutorials" for "noobs" on message boards will probably account for the low point.

Quote Originally Posted by nahzt View Post
    i'm with shyguy. Not everyone knows how to expertly navigate their way around this inconsequential message board. Just because you have nothing better to do with your life than to gallivant around internet message boards all day posting pictures that say "FAIL" on them whenever someone posts something you interpret as repetitive makes YOU the failure. Get a job and a life. And go outside once in a while. Because when you're old and grey, and looking back at your life, the time you sat on your computer creating "tutorials" for "noobs" on message boards will probably account for the low point.
    true, but common sense and being able "expertly navigate their way around this inconsequential message board" are not mutually exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Racist. I wish you were banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by galapagos169 View Post
    You should listen to Stevie in the Dream Concert, he can't see. People, to him, are people. All he can do is feel the pain of racism.
    Look like racism to you?
    Looks like you tha racist tryin ta get people like me who attack racism off this board. That's racism. Shit ain't cool, ma brotha, shit AIN'T cool..,

I couldn't give a shit if you guys don't like it. I was trying to help and keep down some of the negativity (from myself, included) on this board for the new people. Dani thought it was worthwile, she stickied it. If it helps someone, great. If you want to attack it, maybe you should look at the irony in your own posts.

The bright side in all of this is that BROKENDOLL now has quite a bit of company on my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I couldn't give a shit if you guys don't like it. I was trying to help and keep down some of the negativity (from myself, included) on this board for the new people. Dani thought it was worthwile, she stickied it. If it helps someone, great. If you want to attack it, maybe you should look at the irony in your own posts.

The bright side in all of this is that BROKENDOLL now has quite a bit of company on my ignore list.
    Captcrzy~ I was just about ready to compliment you...then I realized you wouldn't know it thanks to ignoring me...Oh well...Maybe at the festival.

Well, Brokendoll, I'm actually taking you off ignore, because you're not anywhere near the asshole level of some of these others.

Thanks Captcrzy, that just gave me a warm fuzzy feeling...kinda like bonding.

BD says your stickie is a good idea, captncrzy. heh.

And I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.