Thread: I Don't hate the chili peppers, But rage annoys me

Default I Don't hate the chili peppers, But rage annoys me

Just my god given right to express my opinion.

Default Re: I Don't hate the chili peppers, But rage annoys me

I personally don't care for either. I think Tom Morello is a great guitarist but Zacks (sp) voice grates my last nerve. I shall be avoiding that main stage and enjoying time elsewhere...and from what it sounds like Sunday shall be quite nice at the other stages, less than max crowds.
    "God got Wendys' period mixed up, every 28 days she starts acting nice...it lasts about a weekend."

Lurker

that's right, if you can't take the heat stay outa the kitchen!

you annoy me.
    attended '01,'02,'04,'05,'06,'07,'08,'09,10

I could give a shit about either one. That's the beauty of the festival; if you don't like it, don't watch it.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

WTF!!! Someone is talking crap about Rage! You ever listen to any Rage song. Don't you get the political message. And as for Music Rage just happens to be one of the REAL rock bands out there. You listen to Sigur Ros or maybe My Chemical Romance.... I bet you think Byork is better than Rage huh. This dude is an idiot! Ban Him I say! Ban Him from this message board!
    [B]Darthlaker

Quote Originally Posted by darthlaker View Post
    WTF!!! Someone is talking crap about Rage! You ever listen to any Rage song. Don't you get the political message. And as for Music Rage just happens to be one of the REAL rock bands out there. You listen to Sigur Ros or maybe My Chemical Romance.... I bet you think Byork is better than Rage huh. This dude is an idiot! Ban Him I say! Ban Him from this message board!
    Who cares, they were probably trying to stir up shit anyway. Why else start a new thread?

Quote Originally Posted by darthlaker View Post
    So whats wrong with listenign to Sigur Ros? Yes love rage but I happen to love Sigur Ros evevn more and MCR jsut flat out sucks. But I bet that youve never listend to Sigur Ros either but I bet you what they do is more technical then what rage does. Dont get me wrong I love rage and plan on seeing them no matter what but jsut dont say things you have no idea about. and its spelled Bjork andi hate her so no i dont think she is better then rage

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    So whats wrong with listenign to Sigur Ros? Yes love rage but I happen to love Sigur Ros evevn more and MCR jsut flat out sucks. But I bet that youve never listend to Sigur Ros either but I bet you what they do is more technical then what rage does. Dont get me wrong I love rage and plan on seeing them no matter what but jsut dont say things you have no idea about. and its spelled Bjork andi hate her so no i dont think she is better then rage
    Definately. Sigur Ros is a very good band, so is Rage. I don't know why everyone is fighting.

This thread is retarded and pointless.
    I like the Chili's and I like Rage. So there.
    If you hate/love either of the artists, take it to another forum because there are PLENTY of them.
    We don't need another one.

i seen sigur ros last year for about two songs and headed over to the outdoor stage to see a better act in damian marley... i wasn't the only one that did that. and i have sigur ros on my ipod he's as good as enjoyable as watching a L.A. Kings game BBBBBBBoooooorrrrrrriiinnnnnngggggg!
    [B]Darthlaker

He? What are you talking about? Sigur Rós has four members; jón ŝor birgisson (vocals, guitars), kjartan sveinsson (keyboards), orri páll dŭrason (drums) and georg holm (bass)!
    Anyways, I plan to watch RHCP and Rage, they are classics. Seeing the overwelming INTENSE Rage fans would be an experience all on it's own. How could I miss that? Hah.

Erm, there is no 'God'...

douche.
    Music Is Crap.