Thread: Sahara Tent Lineup This Year

Default Sahara Tent Lineup This Year

who would you like to see?

Default Re: Sahara Tent Lineup This Year

I wouldn't mind having some Ed Banger people come back. NOT JUSTICE. Mehdi and Busy P put Justice to shame last year.

Talking to yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Maybe you should check out the totally sweet OFFICIAL SAHARA TENT 2008 PREDICTION THREAD in Rumors/Gossip/Wish List, you dumb bastard.

Note - It was difficult for me to call you that since you have a MSTRKRFT avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

AAAAAAAAND for the record Busy P and Mehdi put no one to shame but themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Captain, seriously, if you don't stop it with the beating a dead horse thing I'm going to lose my fucking mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

stfu, losers.

unlike some people, i don't spend all year jerking off to thoughts of dancing to some punk-rave-rap flavour of the month group at coachella.

and the whole "i'm going to be an asshole to the perceived message board noob" schtick is boring.

Where did you get the idea that you get to be indignant? Noobs don't have indignant permissions.

DIGITALISM has a heavy live show. SMD is white-hot these dayz. Chromeo would definitely set it off. HIGH CONTRAST is always dope & had BBC essential mix of the year 2007. But the over your head shit is MODESELEKTOR!!! And, to a 5-time Coachella veteran, MSTRKRFT was CHEEZY!!! BusyP & Mehdi are the guys that everyone wants to party with, only strippers and posers want to hang with BSTRDKRFT. Why not just have them do a tag team set with Tiesto, they could bring their hype-man to shout "REEEEEEEEEMIIIIIIIIIIIX!!!" through the whole set!!!

"It was 5,000 in here for MSTRKRFT...looks like about 300 in here for Mehdi & BusyP. Yea, we all know it's the 300 real motherfuckers right here!!! -BUSY P at Coachella 2007

That High Contrast Essential Mix is on heavy rotation on my nano right now.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by GianniGogo View Post
    DIGITALISM has a heavy live show. SMD is white-hot these dayz. Chromeo would definitely set it off. HIGH CONTRAST is always dope & had BBC essential mix of the year 2007. But the over your head shit is MODESELEKTOR!!! And, to a 5-time Coachella veteran, MSTRKRFT was CHEEZY!!! BusyP & Mehdi are the guys that everyone wants to party with, only strippers and posers want to hang with BSTRDKRFT. Why not just have them do a tag team set with Tiesto, they could bring their hype-man to shout "REEEEEEEEEMIIIIIIIIIIIX!!!" through the whole set!!!

"It was 5,000 in here for MSTRKRFT...looks like about 300 in here for Mehdi & BusyP. Yea, we all know it's the 300 real motherfuckers right here!!! -BUSY P at Coachella 2007
    this is SAHARA!

Being a 5 time coachella vet doesn't make you an expert on anything. Even though I enjoy Chromeo, they would bring way more cheez to the Sahara then MSTRKRFT ever could.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe View Post
    Being a 5 time coachella vet doesn't make you an expert on anything. Even though I enjoy Chromeo, they would bring way more cheez to the Sahara then MSTRKRFT ever could.

I agree. I CAN'T WAIT to see Chromeo, but, it would be a major cheese fest if they played in the Sahara, but that's not going down. Perfect Mojave band.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Thats the first I've heard someone mention Modeselektor. That would be fucking sweet! Now we must take this talk to the other forum and never speak of this one again!

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Captain, seriously, if you don't stop it with the beating a dead horse thing I'm going to lose my fucking mind.
    Would you rather see the horse or me saying "search function"? I'll let you choose just cuz I love you so much. Bear in mind, it has to be one or the other. I can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by jayce View Post
    stfu, losers.

unlike some people, i don't spend all year jerking off to thoughts of dancing to some punk-rave-rap flavour of the month group at coachella.

and the whole "i'm going to be an asshole to the perceived message board noob" schtick is boring.
    You won't get slammed if you use the search function, cunt.
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Would you rather see the horse or me saying "search function"? I'll let you choose just cuz I love you so much. Bear in mind, it has to be one or the other. I can't help it.
    I've got an idea--how about instead of doing either you let Suprefan cunt it up in twenty threads a day? Why are you doing his cuntwork for him?

I'm his apprentice.

Resident DnB Encyclopedia Donaldj's Avatar

I so want to see High Contrast spin @ Coachella. His sets definitely have an appeal factor to people outside of the Drum & Bass scene.

Other than him I would love to see Simian Mobile Disco, Boys Noize, Deadmau5, M.I.A. or Burial (although I know that won't happen)