Page 9 of 284 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bad Mood Thread

Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

Also, for three hundred dollars and airfare I'll come up there and kick her in the stomach for you. Think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

haha. My roommate offered to drug her and use a coat hanger (in front of her). She's an on-off girlfriend I've had for about three years. I love her dearly and have no problem supporting her in all this. She came out and visited me in Paris when I was there and there was some kind of birth control failure there. My family reproduces easily, and I have lots of brothers and sisters, so it's not incredibly surprising (albeit ironic since I was considering getting things clipped).

The jobs range. I have a job offered from my dept. in Network Administration (where I'm working now), a job offer for a internet start-up I worked at for two years, and an interview with someone at microsoft. I'm also applying to grad schools (although I'll only go if they pay me. so it's USC, MIT, or the UW at this point).

Good work then. If you can pull a web development team together, I have a billion dollar idea for a site.

But way to man up to your responsibities instead of just vacuuming the little bastard. I'm proud of you, you tasteless fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    But way to man up to your responsibities instead of just vacuuming the little bastard. I'm proud of you, you tasteless fuck.
    I did it all for you. All of it.

It's hard to get hired at Microsoft. It took a friend of mine 3 years working for a consulting firm over there first. Good luck. Also, congratulations. God did not want you to clamp your vas, clearly.

I know. But look at it this way--this baby might be the first worthwhile thing you've ever made. =)

Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    It's hard to get hired at Microsoft. It took a friend of mine 3 years working for a consulting firm over there first. Good luck. Also, congratulations. God did not want you to clamp your vas, clearly.
    Thanks. Yeah, I'm lucky. I have family that works there, so while they can't help me get the job, I've been able to go through so faux interviews with hiring folks that they know. I feel pretty prepared, but won't be doing it until May...

My degrees are artistic too. They look really pretty hanging in the corner of my classroom.

I was so irritated and stressed out today that I almost cried when my elevator kept stopping at every floor. And I almost cried again in front of my boss when I couldn't get the postage machine to work. Today was not a good day in the least bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    how's your face feeling jen?
    It's my shoulder and legs that are sore, mostly. Getting better but it does look like Randy beat me to a pulp for not having his dinner on the table at 6:00 sharp.

Ugly.

Sorry, jen.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    My brother applied for a job with Microsoft after working for over 10 years as a software engineer for Intel. He didn't get the job.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

My back is really Effing with my mood!!!

I have an anal fissure and have been putting off going poo because last time thar be blood. I'm worried There Will Be Blood again, but I can't hold it anymore. This is bringing me down and could result in a lowering of my mood even more if the results are equally unsatisfying.

I'll keep you posted.
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Last week I placed an order from WINEEXPRESS.COM for a bunch of wine. 24 bottles. for Christmas. they sent me an email on friday the 14th saying the order had shipped. yesterday it occured to me that I ought to check the status so when i checked the UPS tracking I got this reply:

"Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details."

hmmmmmmm. I wasn't sure what that meant, but after googling around a bit, it means that UPS had been notified there would be a shipment, but they didn't have the boxes yet.

So I called WINEEXPRESS.COM and the recording said that customer service was experiencing wait times of 45 minutes. I held on and after 6 or 7 minutes a service person came on the line. I told her what the deal was and she said "hold on, let me find out what that means". 10 minutes later she comes on and says "there has been a miscommunication between us and UPS. We are resubmitting the order and sending it overnight delivery. You should get it tomorrow. But if it doesn't show up tomorrow, call us. Or, well, if it's not there by Friday, call us."

I do not have a lot of confidence in WINEEXPRESS.COM any more and I am thinking that I won't get my wine in time for the holidays. I have not received any email about shipping and when I check the old tracking number with UPS I get the same message. It sure feels to me like they got overwhelmed and caught understaffed for the holidays and that basically their head is lodged firmly and deeply up their ass.

but who knows. maybe it'll show up today. bastards.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Banned

coughalcoholiccough.

What kind of wine did you order? Can you order from any vineyard?

i will be in a bad mood if no one responds to my question on the brittany thread ... naw not really .... canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    i will be in a bad mood if no one responds to my question on the brittany thread ... naw not really .... canx**
    Have you ever had an anal fissure, ron? How did you treat it, if so?

yablo how do you know it's not just hemorrhoids?
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Online research, tom. Anal fissures are even less problematic than hemmorhoids. All is good.

no on both counts, i am happy to say ... canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

You couldn't find any wine at BevMo? Sounds like fancy wine is on the way.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Isn't an anal fissure an OPEN hemmorhoid? All I know about it came from one of Kevin Smith's blogs about having one, which might have been one of the funniest things I've ever read online. Unfortunately I think it's taken down now because he released a book compilation of them.

Isn't an anal fissure an OPEN hemmorhoid? All I know about it came from one of Kevin Smith's blogs about having one, which might have been one of the funniest things I've ever read online. Unfortunately I think it's taken down now because he released a book compilation of them.
    This was my source.

do you have skin tags?

Not yet. I think that occurs after multiple flare-ups. If one appears, I'll be sure to send you a PM with a pic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    hahahahahaha you sick bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    hahahahahaha you sick bastard.
    A chronic fissure with a sentinel pile, coronal view.

you need to make jack use more lube next time, yablo.

For your health

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    you need to make jack use more lube next time, yablo.
    The perfunctory anal sex joke was already taken care of in the mediocre/good mood thread.

My mom did ask me if I'd had anal sex recently when I told her (why did I tell my mom?).