Page 5 of 284 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bad Mood Thread

Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

Im pretty pissed off. There's an old honda motorcycle in the patio of the condo im moving into that the previous owners failed to take with them. The HOA keeps bitching at me to get rid of it yet i cant touch the fucking thing since its not mine. I swear to fuck if its not gone by tommorow night im sawzall'ing the motherfucker til it fits in the dumpster.

HOA?

It's not nice to call your mother that, Nipples.

Home Owner's Association.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    HOA?
    home owners association...

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    It's not nice to call your mother that, Nipples.
    haha...

So nipples, can you not paint your house a certain color under the HOA? Or is that a different organization?

I really couldnt tell you. ill find out tommorow since I want to repaint my front door and some of the trim.

Have you tried telling them to shove the entire motorcycle up their fat asses? I find that's very effective with associations.

I HATE TARGET AND THE FACT THEY DONT HAVE THEIR SHIT STRAIGHT CONCERNING ITEM SHIPMENTS. FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM.
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

Quote Originally Posted by PassiveTheory View Post
    I HATE TARGET AND THE FACT THEY DONT HAVE THEIR SHIT STRAIGHT CONCERNING ITEM SHIPMENTS. FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM.
    i think passive was trying to get a wii.... and got lied to by a target clerk or beaten to it by somebodies grandma,,,

elbows passive, you gotta throw elbows.

seriously, what the hell does target ever have that anybody could ever want that bad? Archer Farms?

ur gonna get even more pissed off after you realize that you've had it for a year and touched it once when you got drunk with your friends

What?

Quote Originally Posted by DaOneManWonda View Post
    ur gonna get even more pissed off after you realize that you've had it for a year and touched it once when you got drunk with your friends
    maybe he was referencing the wii cooment....

maybe daoneman was talking about a boner. reread it with that in mind... nope, still doesn't make sense... maybe its a touch funnier however.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! what the eefffffffffffff

i meant the wii.....

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    I love that Supre--in all of his cap-enhanced rage--couldn't bring himself to type out F-U-C-K but is perfectly comfortable with COCK.

I wonder why...
    i was wondering the same thing.

things are looking up. at least I'm not this guy..

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by PassiveTheory View Post
    Passive is pissed because he couldn't buy a Wii. In other news, a bunch of starving people died around the world today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD

I start that whole "No day off but Christmas" thing today. This is going to be. Ugh. Please stand by for a bad mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    I start that whole "No day off but Christmas" thing today. This is going to be. Ugh. Please stand by for a bad mood.
    well if you are not in a bad mood already, you can still change it ... think of your next vacation .... where are you going, anywhere fun or just relaxing .... it cant be that far away ..... canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Well, Yay for this thread because I finally have a place to bitch about something that I really can't bitch to anyone about!...

So my alcoholic, drug addicted father who I hear from about once every 6 months, when he needs a ride or someone to help him move his things to the next house he will be kicked out of, called yesterday. The first words out of his drunken mouth being 'Where's my Christmas Presents?!!?'...followed by how dissappointed he is he doesn't have them yet or some bullshit. I've already finished my christmas shopping, and no, he was not on the list. He's always been on the list, but after many years of let down, I decided to remove him last year. He hasn't gotten us anything in probably 5 years. I know, I shouldn't be so greedy... but just the presents is not the whole issue. Last year, he got his girlfriends kids a pleathera of nice things... but nothing for his own. The year before I went out of my way to bring him dinner on Christmas eve, bring my brother with me, and give him presents... well... he was too drunk to eat dinner and had little to no interest in what we got him (things that he was very interested in before becoming a pathetic alcoholic). He fell asleep quickly and we left... about 6 months later, he gave the presents back to us when he was moving (after being kick out of his apartment for not paying rent)... because they were taking up too much space. So now, my Dad is demanding to see us for Chrsitmas... maybe I sound horrible but I wish he would just leave me alone. I now have no money and have to go find something for my dad that he will probably just give away when he owes someone money, like he always does. He has also asked me, to ask my mother if he can come over for Christmas. This is of course rediculous... For 1, one year, he was invited... and then spent the evening complaing that he was hoping for turkey instead of ham and how dissappointing the meal was... my mom, is a wonderful lady though... and continued to help him. Because of his addictions, he gets in bad spots with rent. SO my mom, and my ever amazing step father, went into debt on their own bills, giving my father money to pay his rent... only to find him evicted, after spending it all on drugs and booze. Needless to say, My mom and step Dad don't talk to him anymore... which they shouldn't. He was ofcially not my moms problem when she divorced him 18 years earlier. So no, he can't come over for christmas. Now I'm in the position of having to tell my Dad, that he can't come over for Christmas. How joyus.
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... the year before drunken christmas eve dinner, my dad.. was homeless. And on Christmas eve I had to go pick his stuff up off the side of the road (where his now ex room mate, who kicked him out at gunpoint..left it). SO, the whole point to this is that now I am MEGA stressed about seeing him for Christmas again and can't get it off my mind and its putting me IN A BAD MOOD.

Sounds like you should ignore him. Don't get him anything.
    For your health

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    well if you are not in a bad mood already, you can still change it ... think of your next vacation .... where are you going, anywhere fun or just relaxing .... it cant be that far away ..... canx**
    canx**,

Please stop trying to cheer people up in the Bad Mood thread. You are like a hippie Stuart Smalley. It's well-intentioned, but misplaced.

Darkness warshes over us here, darker'n a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night. There is no bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Melanie, that's really shitty. You're entitled to a bad mood.

Scrape 'em off, Claire. You wanna save somebody? Save yourself.

If you could save yourself, you'd save us all.
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Please Melanie, don't answer the phone and ignore him.

Sometimes I wish my parents were assholes, so I could tell them to fuck off.

I just found out I am being micro-managed heavily at work by my supervisor who hates me because I do her job better than her for ALOT less...They also just hired two new people in my department. I guess it's time to re-register with Monster.com and put in some transfer requests here at work.

Corporate America puts me in a bad mood...*sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    Darkness warshes over us here, darker'n a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night. There is no bottom.
    Is this Cormac McCarthy?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    I just found out I am being micro-managed heavily at work by my supervisor who hates me because I do her job better than her for ALOT less...They also just hired two new people in my department. I guess it's time to re-register with Monster.com and put in some transfer requests here at work.

Corporate America puts me in a bad mood...*sigh*
    Might it be because you are an insufferable turdface instead?

Hahaha... YES. I love this thread. Jack, get your fat, "I have to keep my identity secret because I'm a DJ" ass in here.