Page 264 of 285 FirstFirst ... 259260261262263264265266267268269 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,920 of 8545

Thread: The Bad Mood Thread

Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

By no means am I seeking one out, but if you wish to send some more cookies my way Gunz, I don't think it would hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

Summer is coming. I will have nothing but time.

I hate people.

Just nearly got into a physical altercation, on her part, with a woman in front of Petsmart. Came out to our car, son in tow, and she came at me with "Oh now you roll your fucking windows down". I had left our dog in the car while I went in to get dog food. It is 65 degrees out, overcast, and sprinkling. She continued. I told her to come sit in my car to see how hot it is NOT if she's so concerned. She continued along with another piece of shit pet parent who had walked out. Tag teamed by 2 pieces of trash now. Told them to both go home to their loneliness and their 20 cats.

Seriously, one lady had like 200 cans of cat food in her cart.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 06-06-2013 at 02:19 PM.

In front of your son. Nice.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Oh I had to work reeeealy hard to control myself since my son was there, I have a lot of pent up frustration and rage due to my health, imagine that. No make Hulk angry. Not that I would have laid hands on her, but I can put some terrible strings of words together.

At first I thought she was going to attack me for using the handicapped placard. Surprise!
    Last edited by JustSteve; 06-06-2013 at 02:23 PM.

I would get really angry if some lady walked up to me and made that comment.

What a dumb bitch. I am sorry, Steve. There are a lot of self righteous people out there who love to give their opinion when it was never fucking asked for.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Any reason why you wouldn't take your dog with you while you are shopping inside the pet store? My dogs love getting a ride in the car and going to that store.

The ladies are still in the wrong because they completely overreacted given the situation (weather-wise, quick stop, etc), but just wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    12/21 Dillon Francis @Shrine - 12/27 IAMX @Complex - 12/31 IAMX @Slims - 1/3 Foxygen @Roxy - 1/4 Buddy Nielsen @Constellation Room - 1/14 Run The Jewels @Regent

Firstly didn't have the leash. Second, she's a puppy and a little too rambunctious still. Not aggressive in any sense, but likes to lick people, jump a bit, etc.

So I have become a regular platelet donor for the red cross. So I have an appointment scheduled there today at 2:30 to donate. So I get there and I'm not on the schedule as the person who set me up with the appointment never actually put into the computer correctly. That's fine mistakes happen not a big deal. However every appointment was booked up and everyone should up so someone doesn't get to donate. That lucky person was me. Why? Because I volunteer there also so they figured it was better to bump me from the appointment. As if my time isn't as important as anyone else's because I volunteer with them. I was however told I could either wait or come back at 5:30 tonight if I wanted to. Um no if I wanted to donate at 5:30 I would have set the appointment for 5:30. I'm not in pissed off because of the scheduling mishap, it was a new system they just started using and shit happens, I just felt disrespected considering I'm trying to do a good thing. We shall see if I donate/volunteer at that donor center again.
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

I just got a call. My sis house in Cali (not wild fire related) burned up last night. They lost their doggie and everything they own including their car. They have traveled the world and had all sorts of collections of things including some of my parents memory things ...Sad day for them ....cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Ron, I'm sorry about your sister's house and dog. So tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

Damn sorry Ron. That is terrible.

Thanks Amy. I'm feel for your 19 firefighters . I might fly out there but there's really nothing I could do ....cr****

That's terrible Ron. What part of Cali? Do they know the source?
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Sorry Ron.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    That's terrible Ron. What part of Cali? Do they know the source?
    Sounds like a simple house fire around 200 am. The live in Paso Robles in some sort of a locked community place....I sure hope they took pics at some times in the past. They were sort of the money end of the family and had I bet 10-15k just in crystal. tons of expensive Yankee baseball memorabilia, antiques up the ying yang. It won't end pretty .....

That's terrible Ron. Sorry to hear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

I can't be holier than thou because I am doing the same thing with health insurance, (I hit 65 in 4 more months) but I just learned since they own their Paso home and were thinking of moving, they don't have any house insurance at all...... sisters. The story of trying to save their doggy was a bit heart wrenching ....cr****

No insurance? Holy cow. That sucks.

I'm in here again because I broke the screen on my phone, so I have to go get it replaced. Luckily I have a protection plan. I'd been meaning to buy a protective cover, but I've been so broke lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    they don't have any house insurance at all
    If I dig really deep, maybe I can think of some lame excuse not to have any insurance, but hearing this:
    They were sort of the money end of the family and had I bet 10-15k just in crystal. tons of expensive Yankee baseball memorabilia, antiques up the ying yang. It won't end pretty .....
    There is zero excuse and it's idiotic that they didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Like I said I am spinning the roulette wheel on health also but yea pretty lame. Good news: She owns a house in Tennessee ( which her daughter lives in, here comes the first problem), and me and two sis own a house in Washington but my niece lives there (same problem). It will work out, but without exaggerating, I bet they loose 200-300k in possessions. Live and learn kids .. cr****

Edit: Funniest part sort of: Her daughter has a trust fund of 3-4million and she can't touch a penny till her dad dies. He is like 50 something so guessing he will be around for awhile Joe Dale. good ole' southern boy ...
    Last edited by canexplain; 07-01-2013 at 10:13 AM.

The first time I was in LA (La Habra)my sis always said this song reminded her of me. she was much too complementary ... But I will never die, scary eh .. cr***

Last edited by canexplain; 07-01-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Where I live you can't get a mortgage without having insurance. I'm surprised to hear it's not mandatory in CA.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Where I live you can't get a mortgage without having insurance. I'm surprised to hear it's not mandatory in CA.
    If you own your house (car) you don't have to carry coverage ... cr****

Tonight I had one goal in store: Get myself and my friend laid. The story goes that my housemates were throwing a small kickback, so my bud wanted to invite this chick he had just met the night before. I did my job as a wingman but she wanted to have her cousin/bff over, but that was good for me because I had met this cousin last night, who loved blink-182 and seemed super dtf. We had to drive about 15 miles to go pick this chick up, so I thought I'd be a homie. Getting there took about 20 min thanks to some post 4th of July traffic. The 3 of us went to go pick this chick up at some random house hosted by the most bro-like people you could imagine. I get the girl out of there, but before I know it, she goes back inside and grabs one of these bros to come join us. So now it's me and the bro in the front seats and the 3 of them in the back, not what I wanted at all. The bro tells me he knows a short cut to dodge all the traffic but instead he lures us into an even worse situation, so it took us 45 min to go about 15 miles. I'm stuck talking to this jackass, though it's not his fault he's there. But I should be talking to the girl I wanted during the whole car ride home. Anyways she's in the back singing to whatever I put on, had to change the channel a few times because the dude kept putting on shitty songs. My friend text's me apologizing while he's having a horrible time in the back with them. We finally arrive back to my house, and what was suppose to be just the 4 of us casually drinking turns into these girls having in mind going to frat parties and partying with all their what I imagine dumbass friends. Cousin girl asks me to get back in the car and take us all to her place so she could change, and I was not in the mood, so I ask how far, she says a couple blocks, I ask if we can just walk, a normal person would probably say yes considering I just went out of my way to bring her to I.V., but instead she immediately storms off, I stand there puzzled, and the night ends with neither of us getting laid. So there's a little insight to my life. I made $20 at least

That whole post just put me in a bad mood.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Why would you ever assume that you get to put your dick in someone just 'cause you drove them somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Not just somewhere. IV.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****