Page 252 of 284 FirstFirst ... 247248249250251252253254255256257 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,560 of 8502

Thread: The Bad Mood Thread

  1. #7531
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,734

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    It was 111 today in Palm Springs. Oct 1 and still crazy hot.

  2. #7532
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,084

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Suck night. Burned out on work. At least I'm going out of town for some ear pleasure in two days.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

  3. #7533
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,646

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Fuck it. I'm not even gonna waste my typing skills trying to explain why I'm in this piss-shitty mood...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  4. #7534
    old school ThatGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,115

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    It was 111 today in Palm Springs. Oct 1 and still crazy hot.
    I'm watching it snow out my window at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  5. #7535
    Member OnlyNonStranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    2,423

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    And that comment should go in the good mood thread!!

  6. #7536
    old school ThatGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,115

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    And that comment should go in the good mood thread!!
    If I was a winter sports person like you it'd be in that thread alongside your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  7. #7537
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    I usually don't post here. There was a missing little girl here the last week, they found her body Some people suck...... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  8. #7538
    old school Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,094

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I usually don't post here. There was a missing little girl here the last week, they found her body Some people suck...... cr****
    I was just reading about that. It's soooo horrible, especially since she was dismembered. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

  9. #7539
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,258

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    There are fucked up people in the world.

    I wish there was some was some type of way to identify these types of people and that one day society could automatically ship them to an enclosed island. Hunters would legally be able to hunt, kill, and stuff them for their personal use.
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  10. #7540
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,493

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    So it's ok to hunt, track down a person like a dog, kill and possibly torture them so long as they are or have the capability of being a bad person?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  11. #7541
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,851

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    FB, that's fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  12. #7542
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,258

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    So it's ok to hunt, track down a person like a dog, kill and possibly torture them so long as they are or have the capability of being a bad person?
    Yes, anyone that can kill a child qualifies as a bad person. I'd love to buy a stuffed head of one of these people and leave it around the house to kick at my leasure.
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  13. #7543
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,851

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    You said "identify these types of people" which implies finding people who have this serial killer personality before they have actually killed anyone, rounding them up and killing them first. Am I right? This sounds like The Minority Report.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  14. #7544
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,258

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    If there was a way (though I know impossible), the answer is yes. I'd gladly agree accept people after the fact as a start.

    As long as they are removed society, not a financial burden, and have to somehow experience what it was like for their victim (s), then I'd sit outside a grocery store and try and get signatures to get this implemented.
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  15. #7545
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,851

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Well, I disagree. I like the way Norway treats its serial killers though.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  16. #7546
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,258

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    I kinda figured. What do they do in Norway? FYI. I'm having a great day.
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  17. #7547
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,493

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Let them out after 22 years
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  18. #7548
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,851

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    They recruit people to be pen pals and play chess with the killers.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  19. #7549
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    While on the surface I agree with FB, but then you get into something like "Would you kill the person who historians said "killed Hitler as a baby" because he is a baby killer. BTW I'm in a good mood too. I'm going to fill my vapor thingy, sit in my comfy love seat, and watch Prometheus in 3D. I watched it in 2D so more just curious how they differ in experience. cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  20. #7550
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,258

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Are you serious? What kind of fucking rehabilitation is that? Not meant towards you ZZZ or Butt, but WTF?
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  21. #7551
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,851

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    I think they trying to treat that one guy humanely and give him friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  22. #7552
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,493

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    I think the whole thing is see if these people can be rehabilitated since most of them probably never had a good normal life, I don't know that I agree with it, but it is definitely interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  23. #7553
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,258

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    While on the surface I agree with FB, but then you get into something like "Would you kill the person who historians said "killed Hitler as a baby" because he is a baby killer. BTW I'm in a good mood too. I'm going to fill my vapor thingy, sit in my comfy love seat, and watch Prometheus in 3D. I watched it in 2D so more just curious how they differ in experience. cr****
    It's all good Ron. I pay my taxes, show up to work on time, and wait my turn. Criminals just hit a sore spot with me. I can easily see myself go Charles Bronson on them. Walkling with my machine gun in one arm and a bathroom mirror in the other (in order for me to look at my gun belt under my belly).
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  24. #7554
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,851

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Anything I say here is completely swept aside if anyone does anything to my girls, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  25. #7555
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Anything I say here is completely swept aside if anyone does anything to my girls, of course.
    All "politics" are local zzzzz eh ... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  26. #7556
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,030

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    It's not necessarily true that Norway releases in 22 years. They have a 22 year maximum sentence that can be overridden if the person poses a continuing threat to society. Norway, unlike us, understands that a vast majority of people who commit crimes are young and misguided, and they use their prisons for rehabilitation rather than punishment.

    And FB, how would ruthlessly killing someone serve any purpose whatsoever? A dead person doesn't learn his or her lesson, and now you've made other people feel that, in certain instances, it is completely okay to take the life of another. The state is justifying killing another person in that instance as retribution for killing. It doesn't add up to me.

    And Amy, I fully agree with the personal desire to see harm caused to someone that causes harm to someone I love. But the state should not ever be condoning such actions. If someone killed a loved one of mine in such a way that I felt they needed to die, I wouldn't want the government to condone their death. If I felt it was important enough for me to end their life, I'd expect to face the consequences for that killing, because regardless of the person you kill, that's someone's life that ended as a result of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  27. #7557
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    It's not necessarily true that Norway releases in 22 years. They have a 22 year maximum sentence that can be overridden if the person poses a continuing threat to society. Norway, unlike us, understands that a vast majority of people who commit crimes are young and misguided, and they use their prisons for rehabilitation rather than punishment.

    And FB, how would ruthlessly killing someone serve any purpose whatsoever? A dead person doesn't learn his or her lesson, and now you've made other people feel that, in certain instances, it is completely okay to take the life of another. The state is justifying killing another person in that instance as retribution for killing. It doesn't add up to me.

    And Amy, I fully agree with the personal desire to see harm caused to someone that causes harm to someone I love. But the state should not ever be condoning such actions. If someone killed a loved one of mine in such a way that I felt they needed to die, I wouldn't want the government to condone their death. If I felt it was important enough for me to end their life, I'd expect to face the consequences for that killing, because regardless of the person you kill, that's someone's life that ended as a result of your actions.
    Ditto ..... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  28. #7558
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,030

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Also, not your intent, but based upon the serial killer I met and the three others whose cases I worked on, this:

    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post

    I wish there was some was some type of way to identify these types of people and that one day society could automatically ship them to an enclosed island. Hunters would legally be able to hunt, kill, and stuff them for their personal use.
    is some straight serial killer shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  29. #7559
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    This bastard killed dozens of kids. He needs an African American dick.

  30. #7560
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,030

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Okay, 1) Who? The Norway guy? He's never getting out of prison most likely, as he seems to be severely mentally imbalanced. More likely he'll be in a mental institute the rest of his life. 2) Why is rape suddenly not only okay, but encouraged, when it's prisoners? Someone who is already mentally imbalanced should be subjected to one of the most mentally destructive acts because they are in a place that is nominally supposed to encourage rehabilitation? People who advocate for that have a pretty fucked up moral compass, just sayin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 05:11 PM
  2. C'mon Mood Shift, Shift Back to Good Again
    By PineapplePete in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 07:55 PM
  3. To get you in the mood for DJ Shadow
    By sonofhal in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 08:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •