Page 249 of 283 FirstFirst ... 244245246247248249250251252253254 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,470 of 8488

Thread: The Bad Mood Thread

Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

Remember how I told you all about the time my apartment got broken into by those two guys I was in an improv group with? I made a video with them about 7 months before they broke into my apartment (around January 2010). I just found the video on YouTube, and it was uploaded there October, 2011. Over a YEAR after they broke in to my place. The fuck is wrong with people??
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Post it.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    Post it.
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

My service engine soon light came on this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Mine was blinking before I went to San Diego. I had the mechanic check it and it has something to do with my transmission, but I have to take it to the dealership to get it fixed. On the way back from San Diego it came on permanently and has been on since. I am hoping I don't kill my car before I have the money next month.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

I read the owners manual and it says the "full filler" cap might be loose, but that is not it because I checked it. I think I will just take it in and hope it's not that bad. Cross your fingers!
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    Please tell me they designed the title sequence so I can hate them as much as you do.
    The Tinychat password is coache11a

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloka View Post
    Share the art bus to enhance the festival... can be used as stage for band ...
    I can also come early and help set up ...
    How can you say no to this offer, Goldenvoice?

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    Please tell me they designed the title sequence so I can hate them as much as you do.
    The only thing I did was provide my exceptional acting skills and professional-quality camera work.

Basically, I did as I was told. The main guy (Jake) is a self-absorbed, ego-centric sociopath. So yes, he did the title sequence.

The day we filmed, it was about 50 degrees and it was raining. I had a lot of fun doing it, but I don't like how the video turned out. It's about 12 minutes too long.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    My service engine soon light came on this morning.
    It could be a lot of different things. Most of the time, that light functions to alert for emissions issues, most of which shouldn't affect how the car operates. Sometimes, as you said, it's simply the gas cap being loose, and for some models it just does that when it needs an oil change. It's always good to get the code read just in case it's on because there's a leak somewhere that could cause serious damage.

i've had chronic problems with the sensors that cause the light to come on. They've been fixed for some time now, but it was a pain in the butt to keep getting them fixed to pass smog tests.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    Even if it Daft Punk were to come out who cares. Not like they're Bono or anything

so dude took other dudes supposed parking space....yet we see 15 other spots open in the shots?

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    It could be a lot of different things. Most of the time, that light functions to alert for emissions issues, most of which shouldn't affect how the car operates. Sometimes, as you said, it's simply the gas cap being loose, and for some models it just does that when it needs an oil change. It's always good to get the code read just in case it's on because there's a leak somewhere that could cause serious damage.

i've had chronic problems with the sensors that cause the light to come on. They've been fixed for some time now, but it was a pain in the butt to keep getting them fixed to pass smog tests.
    Thank you for this! This is my first car taking care of all by myself and I get really paranoid. I get my oil changed religiously, so I don't think it is that, but who knows. Would the local oil change place be able to read the code, or is that something that Nissan (which my car is) would need to do?

How religiously? Hope you don't fall for that every 3000 miles bs.

Ugh, Drinky just reminded me that I can't pass emissions until I get that code cleared... My tags are due at the end of this month and I can't afford to take it to the shop till the 14th of Sept. Fuck.

Remember how I told you all about the time my apartment got broken into by those two guys I was in an improv group with? I made a video with them about 7 months before they broke into my apartment (around January 2010). I just found the video on YouTube, and it was uploaded there October, 2011. Over a YEAR after they broke in to my place. The fuck is wrong with people??
    This is an affirmation of my previously held belief... never do anything with anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    you ever get this uneasy feeling that everyone of us on this board is actually in Hell?

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    Thank you for this! This is my first car taking care of all by myself and I get really paranoid. I get my oil changed religiously, so I don't think it is that, but who knows. Would the local oil change place be able to read the code, or is that something that Nissan (which my car is) would need to do?
    You can get the code read anywhere, you should even be able to take it to like an Autozone or a place like that and have it read.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Even if it Daft Punk were to come out who cares. Not like they're Bono or anything

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    so dude took other dudes supposed parking space....yet we see 15 other spots open in the shots?
    Yeah, he didn't think things through too well.

I don't like how the video turned out. It's about 12 minutes too long.
    Yeah, and 14 of that is the titles.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Ugh, Drinky just reminded me that I can't pass emissions until I get that code cleared... My tags are due at the end of this month and I can't afford to take it to the shop till the 14th of Sept. Fuck.
    Which code is it? There's a Service Soon light on an Element that just comes on as a reminder every 8000 miles or something. You just hold down the trip meter button while you are starting the car and hold it until it goes out, or for 10 seconds or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    Which code is it? There's a Service Soon light on an Element that just comes on as a reminder every 8000 miles or something. You just hold down the trip meter button while you are starting the car and hold it until it goes out, or for 10 seconds or something like that.
    I don't know which code, just that Jeff tried to clear it and it wouldn't let him. I will try that though, I had completely forgot that I can't pass emissions with it on. I know going to the dealership is going to cost a fortune. I hate car troubles.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Yeah, he didn't think things through too well.
    seems like a pattern for this guy.
    April 22 - Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial
    April 24 - Godflesh / Mogwai
    April 26 - Cloud Nothings
    May 1 - Ghost
    May 2-4 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 23 - Saint Vitus
    May 27 - Fu Manchu
    June 6-8 - X Games Concerts
    June 12-14 - Sónar Barcelona
    June 27 - Deafheaven / Swans

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Muse might as well named themselves the Pablo Honeys.

I found out after these years, being in a bad mood does nothing ... sorrry for the optomism cr****

Yeah I usually change my oil about every 4k miles. Is that too much? I figured it is better too much than not enough?

With oil technology these days and new cars 7,500 is the norm.

Was talking to our neighbor that works in the automotive industry last night and he said everyone should use premium fuel, too. Pay more at the pump, but get better mileage so the ratio works out in your favor.

I've never heard that changing your oil too often is bad for your car, just for your wallet.
    last.fm

My son is in Alaska, it's his 18th birthday trip. And apparently trip he did. He called me last night at 9pm to tell me how much he loved me, what an amazing time he was having, etc. He sounded weird so I finally got it out of him that he dropped acid. Of course I couldn't go to bed after that because I am worst case scenerio girl, and always think of what bad thing could possibly happen. I finally get to bed at midnight and wake up this morning to a message on facebook from my son. He says... Mom, I am such an idiot, I am such a stupid fucking kid, I lost my id. I know you told me to be careful. I am so sorry. I am such a kid. I can't believe this. What do I do.

What the fuck can you do? How do you get on a plane home without id? I am seriously sick with worry now. And he isn't answering my message or the phone. How long to acid trips last? Even if I can get him on a plane is he going to be sober enough to get home? FUCK
    Last edited by locachica73; 08-30-2012 at 05:11 AM.

A basic trip shouldn't last longer than 8 hours. He should be pretty sober by now and hopefully the lost ID was just a passing moment of confusion. When is he supposed to come home?

He gets on the plane home at midnight tonight. He also likes to fuck with my head so he could just be trying to play a really bad joke on me. I am hoping that is the case and I can just punch him when I pick him up at the airport tomorrow. But the message he left me just was so sad and scared, that could very well be the drugs talking though, right? My kids are going to drive me to the crazy house, seriously. I thought I was in the clear with them being adults, but it does not get better.

Yes, hopefully it was the drugs talking.

Turning 18 does not make anyone an adult, but a mind-altering adventure away from mommy may help.
    Last edited by algunz; 08-30-2012 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Yes, hopefully it was the drugs talking.

[Turning 18 does not make anyone an adult, but a mind-altering adventure away from mommy may help.

This

Loca, where is he flying out of? most airlines have guidelines for what to do when you loose an ID.