Page 236 of 285 FirstFirst ... 231232233234235236237238239240241 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,080 of 8545

Thread: The Bad Mood Thread

Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    I just think it's really weird. My mom has been mentioning it since I was around 22. She never mentions marriage, though.
    A couple years ago, when my dad was a little drunk, he was telling me that I should have kids soon because I was getting old.
    At my sister's Debut last year (filipino quincinera) I had a lady friend with me who was quite attractive and also white (Filipinos love an attractive white person to add to the family) - Grandpa said to me, "hey if you wanna have a grand kid go for it, we'll take care of it." That kind of disturbed my date.

I think some families just love a youth to take care of.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    why? i feel so bad for the kids of those 60 year old women pushing kids out. good chance mom will be dead or nearing invalid status by the time the kid hits 20.
    People are living longer these days. But I don't really think women should be having kids at 60 either. BUT MEN CAN.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

My mom had my eldest when she was 19 and me when she was 22. That's pretty normal in the Vietnamese culture.
    Since both my bros are in their 30s, and I'm pushing 30, my parents are getting antsy for little ones.
    The other day, I told her maybe by the time I'm 40. She didn't like that at all. I visualized the Asian death stare from her.

Just tell them you're going to adopt an african child. Not sure about Viets but that will get a death stare from Filipinos.

My boyfriend and his family are Filipino, after 4 months of dating I was asked when we are getting married. After a year I was asked when we are having babies. We have been together and 3.5 years and neither one has taken place. They are not happy with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

White devil woman!

guilty. At least I am Catholic, or was raised that way. Brownie points.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Just tell them you're going to adopt an african child. Not sure about Viets but that will get a death stare from Filipinos.
    HAHAH!
    I just got an awful feeling in my stomach. My mom would disown me.

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out.

My mood is just shit today, I don't feel well, my over indulgence from the weekend seems to have caught up with me. My coworkers vacation starts in 10 days but she has been training me to do her job for the past month, I am getting completely overwhelmed. I am now doing all the payroll, a/p, a/r and g/l work, which means she has been standing over me the whole time trying to figure out how I can better improve my processes so I am not overwhelmed. I wouldn't be overwhelmed if I wasn't doing all of her fucking work on top of mine... Everytime she comes into my office to show me something new I want to scream. ENOUGH ALREADY! On top of it all I am starting to look for my new job and I feel like all the training she is giving me is just more useless knowledge that I won't need once I quit this fucking place.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

i am still trying to figure this out:

First, my son's father is a piece of shit. Offered me sex as a form of a present today (EW!). Second, my son is not HIS biological son and I can never be thanked for something he doesn't fully understand.
    did you cheat on your husband and get pregnant by another guy?

I am really annoyed with USPS! They have lost my package, that was supposed to be delivered last thurs. I need it by friday! I have been really nice to the people I have dealt with but my patience is fading.. GRRR
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Music is a safe kind of high" - Jimi Hendrix
    “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” - Robert Fripp
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

Why?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I'm not sure why OB says fuck you to all of us as if we were supposed to buy her gifts on Mother's Day. Also, OB, if you want your kid to do something for you on Mother's Day, give him some hints, or ask his teacher if they are working on anything. Maybe he could've made a card for you or something. He probably does not understand what to do yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I'm not sure why OB says fuck you to all of us as if we were supposed to buy her gifts on Mother's Day. Also, OB, if you want your kid to do something for you on Mother's Day, give him some hints, or ask his teacher if they are working on anything. Maybe he could've made a card for you or something. He probably does not understand what to do yet.
    Do schools even do that anymore? You know, where the class as a whole breaks out the construction paper and stuff to make cards for Mother's and Father's Day? Not that I'll ever get a Mother's Day card, but I still have fond memories of liking the taste of that white paste they used to give us to make the cards.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

did you cheat on your husband and get pregnant by another guy?
    No she explained it Steve. Just some poor writing is all.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I had a Jehova in my class that ruined all holiday arts and crafts for us in second grade.
    Last edited by Neighborhood Creep; 05-15-2012 at 12:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by HowToDisappear View Post
    No, OB. FUCK YOU.

No one give's a rat's ass about your ex-husband. Everyone, however, was appalled that you publicly denigrated your very young son (how old is he? 6? 8?) for not knowing how to "properly" treat you on Mother's Day.

Holy fuck, you come here to the board, you cast aspersions on your boyfriend's mother and sister - a boyfriend who was here first and who seems like an intelligent, thoughtful, well-spoken guy god help him - and now you speak ill of your own child.

You are an awful human being.
    Yeah, so, you know I like and respect you a lot, right? We're friends, right? But this seems more than a little harsh to me. OB was venting cuz she was a bit down on Mother's Day. Neither your nor I are in a position to fault her for that. This is the Bad Mood thread and stuff. So maybe she said some stuff that hit a bad chord with you, ok. but 'awful human being'? not called for IMO.

Just reread 3 pages back. Whoa. Deep breaths, Bob.
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

I was wrong for even entering into this. Reading OB's criticism of her little one not giving a flying fuck completely set me off, and I broke my rule to myself about not emailing/posting anything when something makes me angry.

OB, forgive me. I had no right to speak to you in that manner. I don't know you, I don't know your personal circumstance, and as a mother myself, I know how hard it can be. Doing it on your own makes it even tougher, and I should know better than to compound any sorrows or difficulties any other woman (whether a mom or not) may be suffering with harsh words of my own. I may be a smart woman, but I bow my head in shame because I've been an idiot today and I'm not proud of the way I've behaved. I wish you and your son nothing but the best. I hope in future Mother's Day will be more of what you hope for.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

I counted my neighbor's car alarm go off 19 times today. Usually its around 5 times per day. I don't know Wtf is up with him bit its driving me crazy. It just went off 4 times within the last 10 minutes or so. I'm about to give it a reason to go off.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    I counted my neighbor's car alarm go off 19 times today. Usually its around 5 times per day. I don't know Wtf is up with him bit its driving me crazy. It just went off 4 times within the last 10 minutes or so. I'm about to give it a reason to go off.
    If you're really fancy, just steal his car, that will teach him to have a car alarm he just ignores.

He shuts it off half way through about half the time. That's what I don't get. It can't be his kid doing it. He would have placed it somewhere safe by now. If it went off in his pocket he would have to be sleeping with it because there's no time of day when it doesn't go off.

So last week I got laid off from my job after only being there for about 2 months. That I was OK with because I really didn't like the job in the first place so no big deal for me. However tonight I was driving a friend to the train station and sometime between me driving my car this afternoon to this evening my car started leaking radiator fluid. Next thing I know a block away from the train station my car decided to overheat, start smoking and stall out at a left turn red light. Thanks to some very nice people I was able to get a push into a side street. I called AAA and it took them about 40 mins to get there and they towed me to a mechanic that was closed. I left my keys in the overnight drop off box. Then I waited about an hour at the closed mechanic for my ride to pick me up. Worst part is I didn't eat all day because I was going to a BBQ after I dropped off my friend so I was starving. Hopefully it's just a hose that came lose and not something with the radiator. It's a P.O.S. car that I don't really want to put that much more money into. But yes you can say I'm in a bad mood tonight.
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    He shuts it off half way through about half the time. That's what I don't get. It can't be his kid doing it. He would have placed it somewhere safe by now. If it went off in his pocket he would have to be sleeping with it because there's no time of day when it doesn't go off.
    Call the police and file a noise complaint. Once a risk of losing money is involved he will figure it out.

Call the police and file a noise complaint. Once a risk of losing money is involved he will figure it out.
    I rather not have police anywhere near my house. Also, I would hate retaliation. I am going to leave him a bitchy note on his windshield if it continues. This morning it started again at 6am.

Argh. Employee has apparently been too busy to scan and email me her timesheet that was due at 5:00pm yesterday. It was placed in her calendar with a 4-hour pop up reminder. I sent her a reminder email this morning at 0840 and she replied back with an excuse of a project that had to be done, but that she'll get it to me. I sent her another reminder email 2 hours later telling her that if I don't receive it at a particular time, then I will pay her for XX number of hours and any differences will be adjusted on the next check. She calls me 10 minutes AFTER my deadline saying it's on the way. Now I have to backtrack steps to correctly adjust her times.

My only concern now is I'm not sure if I submitted payroll in time to get processed, and I won't know until Tuesday. Congratulations, employee. You might be the reason that over 100 people won't get paid on time.

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    So last week I got laid off from my job after only being there for about 2 months. That I was OK with because I really didn't like the job in the first place so no big deal for me. However tonight I was driving a friend to the train station and sometime between me driving my car this afternoon to this evening my car started leaking radiator fluid. Next thing I know a block away from the train station my car decided to overheat, start smoking and stall out at a left turn red light. Thanks to some very nice people I was able to get a push into a side street. I called AAA and it took them about 40 mins to get there and they towed me to a mechanic that was closed. I left my keys in the overnight drop off box. Then I waited about an hour at the closed mechanic for my ride to pick me up. Worst part is I didn't eat all day because I was going to a BBQ after I dropped off my friend so I was starving. Hopefully it's just a hose that came lose and not something with the radiator. It's a P.O.S. car that I don't really want to put that much more money into. But yes you can say I'm in a bad mood tonight.
    To add to this story I got a call from the mechanic and told me I basically needed a new radiator, hoses, thermostat, and all the parts that go along with it. Guy originally priced me at about 900 but I was able to get down to 800. After about 2 hours of research of what my best options were and talking to other multiple mechanics came to the conclusion that this was a fair price. Just sucks since it is the radiator I really had no other option because I couldn't drive it anywhere without causing any more damage to the car. So it just sucks I'm 800 down in the hole and putting more money into this car that I really didn't want to, no car for today/part of tomorrow, and have no Idea how I can even get to the mechanic seeing as it its about 30 mins away from where I live. This is about the closest I've ever come to saying "FML" but I still won't, I hate that saying.
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

I'm on a cleanse right now and hating life to the fullest extent.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

I need to try that some time. Sounds awesome.

starving people must think people who cleanse are nuts.