Thread: The Bad Mood Thread

Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Ok so you guys got me, I am officially in a bad mood I drive into work, it is sunny and beautiful and it all went down from there . 1st my dog, and now it is snowing so hard, it will probably take me 2+ hours to get home tonight . In the dark no less with a light ass truck no less grrrrrrr .. but I do have to say, you cant make this kind of stuff up I just read where the 91st richest person in the US, worth 3.5 billion, who owns the biggest ROOFING company in the US, fell thru his roof today and died bet he was in a bad mood when he got up or down, wherever he ended up ron****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

You're going to fall through your dog and die. Be careful, Ron. The world needs you.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Banned

who the fuck thought Ranchero music was a good idea? Im eating chicken wings and drinking coronas to the loud blaring sounds of Tijuana. I think a cock fight might break out.

ranchero music blows doors on texano music or even WORSE reggaeton...

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    You're going to fall through your dog and die. Be careful, Ron. The world needs you.
    i least today is an example of I told you so ... even thelastgreatman has a kind streak when you get right down to it .... that did make me smile a little ... the board can piss you off one minute, and make you smile in your next breath ..... tygerlady and her daughter who she hasnt seen in a year is in town ... they are going out tonight ... i am staying home and getting trashed ... pay no attention, well less then usual, on anything i say later .... canx**

Who said I don't have a kind streak? If anyone here tried to claim I'm not a warm and giving, moral human being, why so help me I'll beat holes in their skull with a hammer, fill the hole with semen, rip their head off and throw it right at their child's face in front of ALL THEIR CLASSMATES.

At least your not being specific.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Who said I don't have a kind streak? If anyone here tried to claim I'm not a warm and giving, moral human being, why so help me I'll beat holes in their skull with a hammer, fill the hole with semen, rip their head off and throw it right at their child's face in front of ALL THEIR CLASSMATES.
    cool at least some things dont change all the time .... good to have you back that quickly ..... jk ... canx**

Really, internet? This is really all you have for me? It's been a long goddamn day and I was hoping for something better. I thought we had this all worked out, you and me. We're going to have to reevaluate.

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    ranchero music blows doors on texano music or even WORSE reggaeton...
    oh my god... not reggaeton... please, anything but that...

What a worthwhile contribution. Thanks for that.

I have been on i.v.'s for almost 60 out of the last 90 days and am so damn worn out! Every 8 hours I do an hour and a half of i.v.'s and also do 3 breathing treatments twice a day. All of this while being on daddy duty all day every day. Is all this madness worth it? If you could have seen the look on my kid's face while taking her first ride on Pirates of the Caribbean and It's a Small World you would know the answer instantly

And you thought this would be a "bad mood" post...gotcha! Even I know things could be much worse. Every day i wake up is a good day no matter how shitty it may seem.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 12-21-2007 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Really, internet? This is really all you have for me? It's been a long goddamn day and I was hoping for something better. I thought we had this all worked out, you and me. We're going to have to reevaluate.
    hannah henpecks the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Dinner's never on the table when I get home.

When you get up on that table, dinner will follow.

Default Wish my mom happy birthday, bitches

Today's my mom's 47th birthday. I hadn't gotten her anything the last couple of years because I didn't have any money. Fortunately, my financial situation's a lot better right now so I got her a $60 fruit display from Edible Arrangements. I went to pick it up at 10 this morning but it wasn't ready yet so I killed 15 minutes and told my mom I was running late, that we needed to schedule the movie we were going to go see for a later time. Fifteen minutes elapsed and the display was ready. I took it out to my car, backed out of my parking spot, and shifted my car into drive. The Lexus SUV that was parked next to my car started up and its lights came on. I didn't want to start going forward till he stopped and figured it would be a simple matter of him looking in his rear view mirror and seeing that he needed to wait before backing up. Apparently the idiot didn't bother looking in his rear view mirror, though, because he continued backing up. He started drawing kind of close so I honked my horn. He continued backing up so again I honked my horn. The stupid motherfucker was still backing up and there wasn't really any room for me to move my car at this point; all I could do was keep pressing the horn in the hopes the apparently deaf nimrod would finally hear it and fucking stop. He stopped when he rammed into the front of my car.
    I turned my car off and got down and shouted at him, "What the fuck is your problem, you fucking moron?" One of the employees from Edible Arrangements saw what had happened and came outside, taking out her cell phone and presumably calling the cops. The Lexus pulled back into its parking spot and I drove my car back into the spot I had just left. The guy got down -- his name is Chuck Townsdin -- and walked over really nonchalantly. He's white, older, either in his 60s or early 70s, and when I asked him, "Didn't you hear me honking?" he had the audacity to say, "No. You were honking? Are you sure?"
    "Yes, I honked repeatedly."
    I was trying to calm down because I was thinking of bludgeoning him but I don't need an assault charge. I asked him if he had his radio on too loud; he said he had it on but still didn't treat it with any degree of "I'm sorry I caused this." I went to the front of my car to assess the damage. Fortunately, it was at a very low speed so the damage was fairly minimal. I think Chuck thought it was so minimal that we didn't need to bother with exchanging insurance information but then a guy whose car was parked a couple spaces down walked over and handed me a piece of paper with his name and phone number on it. "Here you go, in case you need to call me."
    I got out my insurance card, a pad of paper, and a pen and started writing down my information. Chuck said that he had just gotten his new insurance policy so they hadn't given him his card yet but he offered to write his phone number for me. I wasn't born yesterday so I also took the liberty of writing down the make and model of his car as well as the license plate number.
    By this point, I was really late in making it to my mom's house. I didn't want to wait an hour for the cops to arrive, and besides that, I sort of question who they would have believed when they got there: this older white gentleman driving a Lexus, or the lunatic 27-year-old Hispanic who's got a DUI on his record. I could just imagine the ****** trying to pull some bullshit about how I actually bumped into him, and in the state of mind I was in, I would have lost my temper pretty quickly and blown my case. He drove off and I headed for my parents' but was starting to feel nauseous, I had so much adrenaline pumping. I had to get the rage out of me so I called Jennifer and spat out a torrent of bile over what had just happened.
    The problem with being not only bipolar but also obsessive-compulsive is that when something bad happens to put me in a bad mood, it's very, very difficult for me to get past it. The events keep playing in my mind and the anger that it instilled in me in the first place is refreshed and I feel just as passionately about it as I did when it happened. As a result, try as I did to put myself in a better mood before I got to my mom's, I was still decidedly not cheerful when I arrived.
    Doing anything with my family that involves going out into public is its own can of worms because my mom, dad, and sister all have fairly prickly personalities of their own. I almost feel like an emotional sponge because I absorbed all of the tension that was present between the three of them, which made it all the more impossible for me to brighten up. God, how fucking difficult can it be to decide which movie we're going to see, at what time, at which theater, and the cars which we'll take to get there? Pretty fucking difficult, apparently.
    The movie was I Am Legend and it was actually a lot better than I expected it to be. I still had to bottle up my anger with the multiple idiots in the theater who felt that the rest of us gave any shit about what their fucking observations were on the film as it was playing.
    We went to Chick-Fil-A afterwards and my dad and sister were still acting like siblings with one another, which in turn got my mom upset with my dad. Then one of my aunts called and my mom said we had to leave. My dad's mom has been in the hospital since February. She came home in November but my dad told us on Thanksgiving that the doctors weren't giving her more than 6 months to live. This morning, she was taken back to the hospital with a pain in her stomach. My aunt told my mom that there was a blockage in my nana's intestines and that if they had to perform surgery to remove it, she wouldn't survive the surgery.
    My dad was in a state, driving us to their house so I could get my car. He was driving pretty erratically and I started to wonder if this were my day to die, and if so, would there be signs tipping me off? Everything just seemed to be going to shit.
    We got to the hospital and the mood was obviously somber. The doctor said my nana had gall stones that they hadn't caught because they've been treating her all this time for a bronchial infection. As a result of the stones not being treated, they became gangrenous and were poisoning her body. Another doctor was coming to assess if the gangrene had spread anywhere else. If it hadn't, they could attempt surgery to remove the infection, but that would be risky for my nana. If it had spread, there would be no point to performing surgery anyway. So either way, my nana's dying in the next couple of days.

Yesterday was actually the 6th anniversary of my uncle dying of AIDS. In January, one of my aunt's died of some liver disease, which was evident during last Christmas and cast a considerable pall over the festivities. I already notice a strain in my parents' relationship and wonder how much worse they'll get with my dad being depressed over his mom dying. I was planning to visit Jennifer tomorrow but when I left the hospital a couple hours ago, I called her to postpone. As much of an outsider as I may be with my family, I still want to be there. My uncles and cousins from Vegas are coming down tonight and I'll probably be heading back over there in a little bit. I tried lightening the mood when I got there because, I dunno, I'd had a mood swing and wasn't feeling so angry at the time. Being that my nana's been near death pretty much this entire year, I'll almost feel a sense of relief if she does finally pass away. It's so trying psychologically to always be wondering if the next call you get from your aunt is that your nana's health took a turn for the worse. What is it about this fucking season? The week my tio died, I was rear ended by another old motherfucker when I was driving home. I'm not superstitious but it's hard not to wonder if there's more to these sorts of coincidences than just randomness, and if there is more to it, what is it?

I think I should call my psychologist. I've been thinking of getting back on some sort of medication lately anyway (I'm just so much more disorganized now than I was in college, as if the chaos of being bipolar has overwhelmed the order that came with being obsessive-compulsive) and now seems like as good a time as any to start back up. And after my phone finishes charging, I'm going to call my insurance and explain why there's been a 7 hour delay between when my accident occurred and my reporting it to them. And I'll probably give them the phone number for Chuck because if I try calling him right now, I can't make any guarantees as to how rational or non-aggressive I'll be.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    "Soon they'll hear my words," he thought, "and they will know that roboto's side-splitting reign of ha-has has begun."

rick I was gonna reply to this last night then it got too heavy and i didn't have the energy or wherewithal or moxie or something.

so I'm replying tonight but nothing meaningful to say. just hang in there my friend.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Yeah, that sounds like all kinds of awful.

I am glad that idiot that backed into you didn't hurt you or completely destroy your car.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

If you're diagnosed as bi-polar, I don't think you should ever NOT be on medication. It's like having high blood pressure and not taking any pills for it. Don't do that. Just an opinion from someone with an aunt who had bipolar.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

so, i bought the In Rainbows discbox even though i didn't have anything to play the vinyls on. my dad said he would give me his old turntables. i walk in the house today and see the turntables and a couple boxes full of records sitting in my kitchen. i get a bad feeling because i dont think my dad would let me see all this if he were giving it to me. so i ask him what's up and he says he's "just handing them over" to my brother and his roommates. soooo now i have my discbox sitting under the tree that i've been waiting and waiting and waititng for and i have no way to enjoy the part i was most looking forward to. also, because i thought i was getting turntables i've been buying records. AND i'm just really jealous that my brother is getting all the old records and not me.

i don't think i can say anything about it.

and my brother just broke his leg and is unable to go shopping, so i have to go out and buy something for him to give to my dad WHICH i really don't want to do since i'm sort of mad at both of them right now AND the idea of shopping on christmas eve is... yeah........ bad mood.

Quote Originally Posted by samiksha View Post
    so, i bought the In Rainbows discbox even though i didn't have anything to play the vinyls on. my dad said he would give me his old turntables. i walk in the house today and see the turntables and a couple boxes full of records sitting in my kitchen. i get a bad feeling because i dont think my dad would let me see all this if he were giving it to me. so i ask him what's up and he says he's "just handing them over" to my brother and his roommates. soooo now i have my discbox sitting under the tree that i've been waiting and waiting and waititng for and i have no way to enjoy the part i was most looking forward to. also, because i thought i was getting turntables i've been buying records. AND i'm just really jealous that my brother is getting all the old records and not me.

i don't think i can say anything about it.

and my brother just broke his leg and is unable to go shopping, so i have to go out and buy something for him to give to my dad WHICH i really don't want to do since i'm sort of mad at both of them right now AND the idea of shopping on christmas eve is... yeah........ bad mood.
    If i lived in your city, I'd ask you to give me your address and then i would steal the turntables because you'd "accidentally" leave the door unlocked and then I'd later give them to you when no one is looking. I'd probably break something and knock over your couch or something to look authentic.
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Im in a bad mood. I babysat my friends 3 month old puppy over the weekend in Tracy to return an old favor. I just got home and unloaded my stuff and realized that I left my "shaving kit" there. Now I need to drive all the way back before 2:00 and hope to god that she's not getting home early...

"shaving kit?"

it's all in the quotation marks isn't it?

also an update: both the MacBook and the wine showed up today. as did the RH discbox. amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post

also an update: both the MacBook and the wine showed up today. as did the RH discbox. amazing.
    Fucking Merry Christmas, someone took Tom's money. Finally.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

I wouldn't have taken it, it's tainted.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

I bet the shaving kit had illegal drugs in it. I have this hunch because I'm a terribly swift-minded businesswoman.

Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    I bet the shaving kit had illegal drugs in it. I have this hunch because I'm a terribly swift-minded businesswoman.
    Wait, you're female?

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post

Very cool. It proboly would have felt that more special had they actually scheduled it to be delivered today. That new RH discbox is beautiful.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon