Page 6 of 284 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 8502

Thread: The Bad Mood Thread

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie.Dawn View Post
    Well, Yay for this thread because I finally have a place to bitch about something that I really can't bitch to anyone about!...

    So my alcoholic, drug addicted father who I hear from about once every 6 months, when he needs a ride or someone to help him move his things to the next house he will be kicked out of, called yesterday. The first words out of his drunken mouth being 'Where's my Christmas Presents?!!?'...followed by how dissappointed he is he doesn't have them yet or some bullshit. I've already finished my christmas shopping, and no, he was not on the list. He's always been on the list, but after many years of let down, I decided to remove him last year. He hasn't gotten us anything in probably 5 years. I know, I shouldn't be so greedy... but just the presents is not the whole issue. Last year, he got his girlfriends kids a pleathera of nice things... but nothing for his own. The year before I went out of my way to bring him dinner on Christmas eve, bring my brother with me, and give him presents... well... he was too drunk to eat dinner and had little to no interest in what we got him (things that he was very interested in before becoming a pathetic alcoholic). He fell asleep quickly and we left... about 6 months later, he gave the presents back to us when he was moving (after being kick out of his apartment for not paying rent)... because they were taking up too much space. So now, my Dad is demanding to see us for Chrsitmas... maybe I sound horrible but I wish he would just leave me alone. I now have no money and have to go find something for my dad that he will probably just give away when he owes someone money, like he always does. He has also asked me, to ask my mother if he can come over for Christmas. This is of course rediculous... For 1, one year, he was invited... and then spent the evening complaing that he was hoping for turkey instead of ham and how dissappointing the meal was... my mom, is a wonderful lady though... and continued to help him. Because of his addictions, he gets in bad spots with rent. SO my mom, and my ever amazing step father, went into debt on their own bills, giving my father money to pay his rent... only to find him evicted, after spending it all on drugs and booze. Needless to say, My mom and step Dad don't talk to him anymore... which they shouldn't. He was ofcially not my moms problem when she divorced him 18 years earlier. So no, he can't come over for christmas. Now I'm in the position of having to tell my Dad, that he can't come over for Christmas. How joyus.
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... the year before drunken christmas eve dinner, my dad.. was homeless. And on Christmas eve I had to go pick his stuff up off the side of the road (where his now ex room mate, who kicked him out at gunpoint..left it). SO, the whole point to this is that now I am MEGA stressed about seeing him for Christmas again and can't get it off my mind and its putting me IN A BAD MOOD.
    This reminds me of a time I had to bring my herion addicted brother toilet paper because he was to "sick" to go to the store. He was 6' 4" and like 280 pounds he answered the door in his whitey tighties and smelled like he hadnt changed them in two weeks. Seriously I couldnt stop laughing when he answered the door because he loooked so pathetic. Fucking guy anytime I gave him a ride anywhere he would scour my car for change.

  2. #152
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,579

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    Might it be because you are an insufferable turdface instead?
    I can see this has turned into the "Let's try to make your mood worse" thread...Thank you Yablonowitz, come to think of it, maybe I am a turdface. Insufferable? I don't know about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  3. #153
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,772

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    This is a thread for people to share their bad moods with each other. Even an average turdface would grasp that. Is there any way we can help you get fired faster?

  4. #154
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,579

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    I shared my bad mood and what caused it...Is there a real reason for this nonsense Randy? Or are you just pulling one of your usual too cool for school tough guy internet banter's with me?
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  5. #155
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,772

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    What the fuck, this is the thread to be in a bad mood in. Would it make any sense whatsoever if everyone came by, shared their bad mood, and were greeted with encouragement? Not in keeping with the theme of the thread.

  6. #156
    No Clownery full on idle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Look I am tellin you straight out
    Posts
    7,765

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Hahaha... YES. I love this thread. Jack, get your fat, "I have to keep my identity secret because I'm a DJ" ass in here.
    It's not polite to make fun of how fat Jack is.

  7. #157
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,772

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    I'm not even sure that he is. It's so hard to tell when he's wearing his cape and hooded mask. Damn these superheroes with their secret identities and turntables.

  8. #158
    old school
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,901

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    I'm not even sure that he is. It's so hard to tell when he's wearing his cape and hooded mask. Damn these superheroes with their secret identities and turntables.
    Jack's areolas are the size of records. FACT.
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

  9. #159
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,579

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    What the fuck, this is the thread to be in a bad mood in. Would it make any sense whatsoever if everyone came by, shared their bad mood, and were greeted with encouragement? Not in keeping with the theme of the thread.
    Randy, I wasn't expecting a pat on the back or a hug from anybody, I shared my bad mood and the reason for it. I think I followed standard bad mood thread protocol.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Does anyone have the pic of jackstrawemo?

  11. #161
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    canx**,

    Please stop trying to cheer people up in the Bad Mood thread. You are like a hippie Stuart Smalley. It's well-intentioned, but misplaced.

    Darkness warshes over us here, darker'n a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night. There is no bottom.
    point well taken, i wasnt looking at the thread in that light .... now i'm pissed i was off base canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  12. #162
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,772

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thinnerair View Post
    Jack's areolas are the size of records. FACT.
    And how I love to scratch them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Randy, I wasn't expecting a pat on the back or a hug from anybody, I shared my bad mood and the reason for it. I think I followed standard bad mood thread protocol.
    No, you did, but so did I. You came, you distributed your bad mood, you got a bad mood response. Is your supervisor going to fire you because you have difficulty grasping singularities or what?

  13. #163
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,579

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    No, you did, but so did I. You came, you distributed your bad mood, you got a bad mood response. Is your supervisor going to fire you because you have difficulty grasping singularities or what?
    Ahhhhh, I now comprehend. Bad mood post, bad mood response.

    She is attempting to have me fired because I have been networking within my company in hopes of potentially dethroning her, or at least mirroring her position for another department...And she doesn't like either of those ideas very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  14. #164
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Ok this made me mad …. Here it is, the last of the year and we are getting our reviews …. I am asked by a number of people to run internet reports on their staff so they can use them in the review …. So this director, one of the top 4 people in the county minus the commissioners, ask me to run a report on her peeps …. Later in the day I am outside and one of the people I ran a report on and I were talking …. He said his boss (the director) gave him so much grief on how many hours he was online …. His quote “she said I was by far the biggest abuser of all of the people and I (he) had to account for that time …. Well I read the reports and he wasn’t even close to having the most hours or abusing the system …. (ok sexist) but all of her little office girls had lots more hours of goofing around … she out and out lied to him and I know the truth … part of my work contract is confidentiality but this sucks ….. canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  15. #165
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,579

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Ron,

    I am the only male in my department. Out of the 8 women I work with (including my boss) only two of them really know how or even care to do their jobs properly and they have all been here alot longer than me. That poor guy, I can relate.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  16. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Cr*** maybe she is trying to get in good with the ladies so she can score, and this "brah" is totally fuckin up her game.

  17. #167
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Ron,

    I am the only male in my department. Out of the 8 women I work with (including my boss) only two of them really know how or even care to do their jobs properly and they have all been here alot longer than me. That poor guy, I can relate.
    boy i bet i get slammed for this .... but at my work, for so long it was the "good ole boy" network and women were treated badly .... that was 15 years ago, now it seems to be the "good ole girl" network .... if you apply here for a job in my department, you had better be a woman, or if you are a man, you had better be so much more qualified, that it should be a shoe in .... i am sorry for the women in the past, and maybe us men are getting what we deserve, but i feel it is akin to the black white thing ... sure us "whites" screwed the black man good, but that was before i was born and it is not my fault ... i didnt do it or have a part in it ..... canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  18. #168
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Women are probably getting hired more often because it still seems to be ok to pay them less for the same job. Probably save a lot of money by hiring women over men.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  19. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    boy i bet i get slammed for this .... but at my work, for so long it was the "good ole boy" network and women were treated badly .... that was 15 years ago, now it seems to be the "good ole girl" network .... if you apply here for a job in my department, you had better be a woman, or if you are a man, you had better be so much more qualified, that it should be a shoe in .... i am sorry for the women in the past, and maybe us men are getting what we deserve, but i feel it is akin to the black white thing ... sure us "whites" screwed the black man good, but that was before i was born and it is not my fault ... i didnt do it or have a part in it ..... canx**
    Doesn't your company hate black people too? Ron Zapolo said there were arrests made yesterday for racial intimidation.

  20. #170
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Women are probably getting hired more often because it still seems to be ok to pay them less for the same job. Probably save a lot of money by hiring women over men.
    maybe i am getting in a bad mood lol, no that is not the case here .... in every instance i know here in my dept, the women start on the high end of the pay scale, to make up for past indiscretions (not my words but of a woman here) .... they make as much or more then most of the men .... actually now, in management, there is one director (woman) 5 managers (one man), and 5 supervisors (two men) ..... grrrrrrr ... canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  21. #171
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    Doesn't your company hate black people too? Ron Zapolo said there were arrests made yesterday for racial intimidation.
    oh did you read that Justin, ya, it was trying to be put off by just (again) a bunch of good ole boy school yard pranks .... then 9 news got involved ... that one dude could go to prison for a while ..... what will probably happen, is the county will pay each of the defendents about 250k and told to go thier merry way .... thats how it works here .... glad you live in denver cnty dude, you should ... ron****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  22. #172
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,646

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Melanie.Dawn~ I can almost relate to your story. My father isn't an alcoholic or drug addict, but for over 25 years he's treated me as the black sheep in the family. (I defiantly told him I didn't need him at the age of 17 and he took it to heart from there on.) So many Christmas's were ruined for the rest of the family because of his stubborn ways, as well as the headtrip it played upon me. No matter what I did to make it right, no matter how hard I tried to be "Daddy's little girl," it never changed. That is, until my mother passed away. For a period of about 2 weeks, you'ld never know we had had a falling out of those 25 years. Family and friends were elated, and it surely eased the pain of losing my Mom....atleast until I got word that he was telling everyone that it was my fault she passed away due to my unconventional lifestyle. My brother imformed me last Christmas that I really wasn't welcome because it upset Dad. (He wasn't just old school, he graduated the year before that, I think.) Upon hearing that news, I decided my life was more important and that by allowing him to continue bringing me down with rejection, I chose to turn the tables and cut him out of my world. Lord knows I've done my "time," learned many lessons the hard way, and managed to get this far without ever being able to go to Dad for advice and fatherly guidance, so what's the big deal? The big deal is I just got a belated birthday card from him wanting to know how I've been, why I haven't called, etc... I was in an otherwise great mood yesterday until I decided to write back with atleast a thank you for the card, but found myself typing out my inner anger over his audacity to think the biggest loss in my life was my blame. Suffacated had to practically pry me away from this keyboard as he witnessed my change of mood as I wrote that stupid thank you note. Moods alittle better today, but there is a sense of guilt over doing this during the holidays...and that could get me pissed off again, I'm afraid... Sounds to me like your father treats you like a Yo-yo according to what will benefit him...Don't let him do it! I can't even think about how different I'd be had I not fallen for that Yo-yo bullshit for so long~ Whew, sorry everybody for over venting...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  23. #173
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    must......bite.....tongue.....

  24. #174
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,258

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Good for you. Stay clear from him Brokendoll. Hopefully he gets to spend the next 25 years feeling the same way you have.
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  25. #175
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    I had an almost perfect childhood, and perfect parents, and I really believe that …. Ok, now I will shut the fuck up and come back next time as a curmudgeon canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  26. #176
    Coachella Junkie luckyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,945

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    must......bite.....tongue.....
    Hahahahaha. Let it out.
    For your health

  27. #177
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,646

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    It sure sucks dick to bite tongue, doesn't it?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  28. #178
    Coachella Junkie SFChrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    live in Pacifica Work 'n Play in SF
    Posts
    6,102

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Ahhhhh, I now comprehend. Bad mood post, bad mood response.

    She is attempting to have me fired because I have been networking within my company in hopes of potentially dethroning her, or at least mirroring her position for another department...And she doesn't like either of those ideas very much.
    She sounds like a controlling cunt of a boss...superior bitches should beheaded!!!

  29. #179
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,579

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    She sounds like a controlling cunt of a boss...superior bitches should beheaded!!!
    Yeah, a total feminist too. She has no problem helping the other seven females I work with when they are expressing interest in other job opportunities. Me on the other hand, she wouldn't even approve a transfer to another department or offer to be called as a reference when I was expressing interest in other positions.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  30. #180
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    You say feminist like it's a bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 05:11 PM
  2. C'mon Mood Shift, Shift Back to Good Again
    By PineapplePete in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 07:55 PM
  3. To get you in the mood for DJ Shadow
    By sonofhal in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 08:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •