More than you can spell correctly too.
I find myself agreeing with Yablo a lot lately.
1) Randy can be interesting when he's not obsessing about drugs and education
2) I love Lord of the Rings done by Peter Jackson
3) I can't remember what 3 was, but you always have to have #3 in predominantly Christian society, ro someone will be at your door with a torch and a pitchfork
Amy is an attention whoring troll.
...with a heart of gold
in·noc·u·ous /ɪˈnɒkyuəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[i-nok-yoo-uhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. not harmful or injurious; harmless: an innocuous home remedy.
2. not likely to irritate or offend; inoffensive; an innocuous remark.
3. not interesting, stimulating, or significant; pallid; insipid: an innocuous novel.
Of those three, which would you say is the one you meant as a compliment?
Say it aloud and think of the chickens that are now free!
FUCK YOU, YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. E.AL/R,CGN;OLSUHGMNVLIXAR,UOLHFMNLIUEGHMNOWIERF FUCK YOU AGAIN.
heading home tomorrow for my first cross-province Christmas with wife and baby...
I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.
Understood. Christmas is too close now I guess. Dont worry, new years is right on its heels.
Very much not in a good mood. My f**ing nephew broke my dogs foot. Yeah this is eaxctly why I didnt get him a x mas present. His b day present is sooo out the window now.
That makes me happy. Tell your nephew I'll buy him a Wii if he breaks the other three, followed by the neck.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, okay, I'm officially out of my bad mood. That was priceless.
I love that Supre--in all of his cap-enhanced rage--couldn't bring himself to type out F-U-C-K but is perfectly comfortable with COCK.
I wonder why...
I got really pissed off at this woman, on a cell phone, in a parking lot filled with kids, honking at a school bus which looked like it was unloading some sort of prop maybe from a school play out of the back window, and she had plenty of room to drive around. Plus, a security guard was there, telling her to get off the cell phone and just drive around, but she just snapped back at him, went back to talking and honking.