Page 3 of 283 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bad Mood Thread

Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

BTW, Tom, this is my favorite thread ever.

way to go randy. you upset ron. you're such a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

You know the funny thing about bad moods? They never go away until you've passed them on to several dozen other people. Now I feel kinda great though. Thanks Tom!

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    When have I been doing that recently, praytell? Aside from the ONE thread which was meant to singularize all that talk so that the rest of you wouldn't have to be so offended by it? Please cite all this on and on and on and on and on and on...
    Your highly amusing post in the "upcoming shows" thread that described your encounter with Gabe et al had a significant amount of drug use references. I'm afraid you've stigmatized yourself a bit, my friend. I mean, don't forget your sudden rise to prominence was through drug-related discussions.

It's like tom and old age. Only more noticeable because you're XTRME. You got to diversify yourself. Actually, for a while there you were the drug guy and the public schools are evil guy. So, start playing up some of the other areas that make you L'il Wang.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

I've caught the bah-humbug, I'm in a bad mood. Actually, more of a mood of sentimental sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    It's like tom and old age. Only more noticeable because you're XTRME.
    plus drugs are a choice
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

You know the funny thing about bad moods? They never go away until you've passed them on to several dozen other people. Now I feel kinda great though. Thanks Tom!
    It would take someone with a lot more skill then you randy to get me in a bad mood lol … day in a life and life is pretty great …. Hey its new music Tuesday, how could you be mad on a new music day … canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    plus drugs are a choice
    So's drinking, no stigma, double standard.

Yabs, you're actually semi-reasonable so maybe I can bring you along with me on this. Why did those viewpoints--indulgence in drugs and resentment of public schools--caused so much attention? I mean to be completely fair, an awful lot of the reason I spoke so much on the subjects is that I was defending my stance, correct? I'm not saying I don't make frequent casual references to either, but they became my "definition" mostly because they were unpopular, no?

EDIT: Just play along with me, Yabs, and maybe we'll get somewhere with it.
    Last edited by thelastgreatman; 12-18-2007 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I usually don’t respond to those kinds of comments but I must say: anyone who stereotypes an entire generation should really go back to high school and learn some social skills and get educated …. Oh I guess maybe you are still in high school, not sure …. If that’s the case, talk to me in a couple of years when you grow up and get some basic knowledge of life and people … canx**
    are you kidding highschool was such a joke...I didn't learn social skills till I was out of that bitch of a hell.

Banned

You didn't learn a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    You didn't learn a lot of things.
    now that was funny on this not funny thread canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Not funny? What are you talking about, this thread is hilarious. Are you sure you're just not laughing because you would misspell it somehow?

Love you, Ron.

Banned

......ha.........ha.......................ha...... .....lol.

So's drinking, no stigma, double standard.

Yabs, you're actually semi-reasonable so maybe I can bring you along with me on this. Why did those viewpoints--indulgence in drugs and resentment of public schools--caused so much attention? I mean to be completely fair, an awful lot of the reason I spoke so much on the subjects is that I was defending my stance, correct? I'm not saying I don't make frequent casual references to either, but they became my "definition" mostly because they were unpopular, no?

EDIT: Just play along with me, Yabs, and maybe we'll get somewhere with it.
    Yes, partly, but you also have a manner in your writing that is not conducive to low key argumentation. I think you can admit to that. You get attention...you sometimes seek out attention, you get slapped with a label. It's sorta the way the world works kind of thing.

When you do threads about theories of the universe or talk about things like Radiohead's new album, I tend to forget your 'drug' label.
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

But I mentioned that I was on drugs when I listened to Radiohead's album and in the theories of the universe discussion as well I think. And yet that didn't make it irrelevant to you, yes? So, there are some circumstances in which a normal person can find themselves accepting of my lifestyle, it's really just a matter of whether or not they feel like it?

But I mentioned that I was on drugs when I listened to Radiohead's album and in the theories of the universe discussion as well I think. And yet that didn't make it irrelevant to you, yes? So, there are some circumstances in which a normal person can find themselves accepting of my lifestyle, it's really just a matter of whether or not they feel like it?
    It wasn't the forefront of the discussion and I don't really judge your lifestyle in a serious manner. But making drug jokes about you is essentially impossible to resist at certain times. I mean the instigator of a thread entitled "Where Can I get Powdered Heroin" is going to get slapped with a label. Mainly because it's illegal and a potentially dangerous drug which most people don't take and so have their own stereotypes about the kind of people who do - based on some reality and some stigma.

But I don't even know what we're talking about now, though.

I'm also, for the record, not in a particularly bad mood.

Banned

"I'm also, for the record, not in a particularly bad mood."

thats because of the legal drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    "I'm also, for the record, not in a particularly bad mood."

thats because of the legal drugs.
    Astute and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    It wasn't the forefront of the discussion and I don't really judge your lifestyle in a serious manner. But making drug jokes about you is essentially impossible to resist at certain times. I mean the instigator of a thread entitled "Where Can I get Powdered Heroin" is going to get slapped with a label. Mainly because it's illegal and a potentially dangerous drug which most people don't take and so have their own stereotypes about the kind of people who do - based on some reality and some stigma.

But I don't even know what we're talking about now, though.

I'm also, for the record, not in a particularly bad mood.
    The thread was titled simply "Powder Heroin," thank you very much. Heh.

Mainly because it's illegal--agreed, an irrelevant social circumstance that is in no way a value judgment, yet ther is stigma. Potentially dangerous--sure, but excessive drinking exploits never fail to be taken with a chuckle and an "aw, shucks" kinda attitude even though I never black out or do something else as absurdly reckless as seems to have happened to numerous people here.

Here's what we're talking about: you listed a story about me on drugs, some nutball theories of physical existence I dreamed up while on drugs, and an interpretation of a piece of music that came to me while on drugs as examples of my redeeming posts that make up for my meritless and irresponsible posting about drugs?

And yet every time I'm acting in a way you DON'T approve of you offhandly place the blame on me being high. You AUTOMATICALLY assume that. You did with the Radiohead thing. Don't you find that funny at all?

The thread was titled simply "Powder Heroin," thank you very much. Heh.

Mainly because it's illegal--agreed, an irrelevant social circumstance that is in no way a value judgment, yet ther is stigma. Potentially dangerous--sure, but excessive drinking exploits never fail to be taken with a chuckle and an "aw, shucks" kinda attitude even though I never black out or do something else as absurdly reckless as seems to have happened to numerous people here.

Here's what we're talking about: you listed a story about me on drugs, some nutball theories of physical existence I dreamed up while on drugs, and an interpretation of a piece of music that came to me while on drugs as examples of my redeeming posts that make up for my meritless and irresponsible posting about drugs?

And yet every time I'm acting in a way you DON'T approve of you offhandly place the blame on me being high. You AUTOMATICALLY assume that. You did with the Radiohead thing. Don't you find that funny at all?

Sorry, nope. Not true. I place the blame on your assholishness tendencies which you've admitted to. I will in jest correlate them with whatever drug you are on at the moment. It's like how you get frustrated when people take you too seriously, you're taking my drug jokes too seriously.

I think, outside of your drug use, you can be a self-absorbed asshole at times. I don't think that would change if you went clean and sober for 20 years. There are other times when you seem like a thoughtful and intelligent bloke who can articulately express valid opinions.

Mama, you don't know my mind.

I wasn't really talking about you specifically, I was merely trying to elucidate the problem at large. It's a delightful social phenomena. But I'd say we've now beaten this to death again, so I'm gonna bow out.
    Last edited by thelastgreatman; 12-18-2007 at 04:05 PM.

...until you bow in again.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Is it bowing in if I point out that you do drugs too but no one ever mentions that anything you said was funny, insightful, or interesting?

kreutz said I was funny the other day.
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Best thread ever.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Amy, I think you're alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Thanks. It'd be really pathetic to get depressed over something Randy said.

This should be renamed the sandy vagina thread.
    For your health

That would definitely be a better title. I like the imagery.

All she said was you're "alright," Amy. It'd be pretty pathetic to take solace is a backhanded reassurance too.