Page 284 of 284 FirstFirst ... 279280281282283284
Results 8,491 to 8,501 of 8501

Thread: The Bad Mood Thread

  1. #8491
    Member HowToDisappear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    2,192

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    I've had a really bad cold for a week and I think my head is one giant infection right now -- throat, sinuses, ears, and now my eyes. I have the worst case of pinkeye right now, I'm totally grossing myself out. Both eyes flaming red, eyelids swollen, oozing green goo. My husband looked on in horror and waved goodbye from about 15 ft away (no goodbye kiss today!) as he left for work. Urgent care appt in an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

  2. #8492

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    so my dealer flaked and there is noone to drink with. not really in the mood to drink alone. I hate my first world problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

  3. #8493
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    By The Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,418

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    So I'm working on getting my class A drivers license and have the driving test later this week. After asking if I could just use the biggest rental moving truck once in person and twice on the phone to verify. So I rent the vehicle this past weekend to practice driving and what not. I notice the weight of the truck printed on the door. Call back the DMV to ask them about it and oh it turns out I can't use that truck. That would be fine but except about 800 later I'm fucking pissed. Now I have to find a usable truck and those aren't going to be cheap at all. Seriously fuck the DMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

  4. #8494
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,020

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    So I'm working on getting my class A drivers license and have the driving test later this week. After asking if I could just use the biggest rental moving truck once in person and twice on the phone to verify. So I rent the vehicle this past weekend to practice driving and what not. I notice the weight of the truck printed on the door. Call back the DMV to ask them about it and oh it turns out I can't use that truck. That would be fine but except about 800 later I'm fucking pissed. Now I have to find a usable truck and those aren't going to be cheap at all. Seriously fuck the DMV.
    Not a complete sentence.

    And also, just to make sure I'm following correctly, you didn't know how much the truck had to weigh? I feel like that basic information is totally online. But you asked the DMV in person and on the phone twice? Why were you calling the DMV that many times to begin with? Also are you becoming a trucker?

    8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  5. #8495
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    By The Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,418

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Not a complete sentence.

    And also, just to make sure I'm following correctly, you didn't know how much the truck had to weigh? I feel like that basic information is totally online. But you asked the DMV in person and on the phone twice? Why were you calling the DMV that many times to begin with? Also are you becoming a trucker?
    Well I did know how much the truck had to weigh. I didn't know how much the rental truck weighed. I asked the first time in person after I got the permit. They said probably but call to find out to make sure. I called the first time and he said was fine. I then did a Google search of info and came up I couldn't. I then called and told them what I found and what I was told so wanted to verify the case and the lady just said get the biggest one and that would be OK. Today I noticed on the door of the truck that is said GVW under 26,000 so I called back and explained what I was told and asked them and they said no it wont work. It wasn't a total bust but I'm just pissed off that they initially told me yes and I spent 800 on a truck I couldn't even use and now I have to spend another 800 or so for the proper one.

    I am not even going to become a trucker. I'm moving to Albuquerque to just do passenger driving in shuttle vans around TV sets and such but for the union a Class A is required. However you can only use a Class A vehicle for the driving test, hence the truck. This whole process has just been supper frustrating.

    Also my apologies for the incomplete sentence, I really should know better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

  6. #8496
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,885

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    I just walked in on two teenagers who broke into my apartment. Stared at them for about 10 seconds and told them to put my shit down and to get the fuck out. They complied and even emptied their pockets. Cops picked them up and I just ID'd them. Luckily, my roommate Courtney wasn't home and no one got hurt.

    Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk
    NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

  7. #8497
    old school ThatGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,112

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Wow.. you are very lucky that it went so smoothly and without incident. I don't know what I'd do if that happened to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  8. #8498
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,322

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    You're like Batman now.

  9. #8499
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,885

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Takes a lot of stupidity to break into an apartment in this complex on a Friday afternoon. So many people coming and going, walking their dogs, etc.

    Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk
    NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

  10. #8500
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,305

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gribbz View Post
    I just walked in on two teenagers who broke into my apartment. Stared at them for about 10 seconds and told them to put my shit down and to get the fuck out. They complied and even emptied their pockets. Cops picked them up and I just ID'd them. Luckily, my roommate Courtney wasn't home and no one got hurt.
    "Put down that signed and numbered Psych Fest poster now, motherfucker!"
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  11. #8501
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,885

    Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    "Put down that signed and numbered Psych Fest poster now, motherfucker!"
    Ha! I'm very happy they didn't smash any of my framed prints (or anything else for that matter).

    Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk
    NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 05:11 PM
  2. C'mon Mood Shift, Shift Back to Good Again
    By PineapplePete in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 07:55 PM
  3. To get you in the mood for DJ Shadow
    By sonofhal in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 08:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •