Page 229 of 285 FirstFirst ... 224225226227228229230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,870 of 8531

Thread: The Bad Mood Thread

Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I am so, so sorry euphonicfiend. I've often wondered the very same thing after losing a pet, and had it not been for finding this poem, I might still be hurting as bad as I know you are. Instead, it has eased the pain and actually given me solace in knowing that one day my pets and I will be together again... I hope it does the same for you, my friend...

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
    Thank you for this! It totally made me ball my eyes out.. but it was a good cry. I miss my dog so bad. Thanks again, I appreciate it.
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Music is a safe kind of high" - Jimi Hendrix
    “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” - Robert Fripp
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

But that God character, that there's a bullshit story.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

i've been awake for 90 minutes or so, and already, i've forgotten my keys, didn't get to cash my check at one of my employees got arrested. all before coffee. what the fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

I can't believe you went 90 minutes without coffee. That would put me in a bad mood, too.

Please tell us what they were arrested for.

So I sold my phone on eBay a couple weeks ago. I listed that the power button didn't work. He claims the phone doesn't work at all and that it's water damaged, which is bullshit and he won't release my funds and wants a refund. *anger*
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

got hemorrhoids and a bad back.

Going to the chiropractor tomorrow for the first time since August '08. He'll fix me up. Dr. Dettloff in ORange is the very best.

I found out we have a mandatory staff training the 15th-17th meaning I have to miss the last day of Coachella. I am rightfully pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by g1zzz View Post
    I found out we have a mandatory staff training the 15th-17th meaning I have to miss the last day of Coachella. I am rightfully pissed.
    That REALLY sucks.

Recently found out ANOTHER former co-worker passed away this weekend.

Some fucking admin assistant just tried to throw me under the bus with someone that already seems to think I'm incompetent. I seriously want to go up there and punch her in the throat.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Some fucking admin assistant just tried to throw me under the bus with someone that already seems to think I'm incompetent. I seriously want to go up there and punch her in the throat.
    Fuck those kinds of people. I cannot STAND that bullshit in the work place, do they think firing a backbone is going to make their position any easier? No, it wont, it will just make a business fail.

Quote Originally Posted by g1zzz View Post
    I believe you caught a case of mandatory food poisoning from Spicy Pie. Dr. says you'll be out for a few days. I mean, you should be good to be back by the 16th in the afternoon.

Shits on track with this production again. Badmood reversed
    Last edited by Mugwog; 03-29-2012 at 08:51 AM.

I just spent 30 minutes putting together an evite for our derby party and the browser crashed at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

heh

Like your lineup schedule though.

Fuck being in this thread.

I'm a disappointment. Im always a disappointment! Even when I don't do anything, it's never good enough fML

hungover with bad gas. Good morning, world. Have three field appointments to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Originalbob View Post
    I'm a disappointment. Im always a disappointment! Even when I don't do anything, it's never good enough fML
    Post more nudes. It will cheer us up.

I was running late this morning so as payment to my bosses I stopped and got them starbucks, as I was walking into the office mine fell out of the drink carrier. $5 wasted and I could have really used the extra shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

SAG-AFTRA merger approved

2 flailing unions aren't going to create a stronger one, and now they (office heads/fatcats) are both richer due to thousands of people joining AFTRA in the past 2 months since its an open union and anyone who threw $1500 at it can join.

Fucking idiots.

Asian woman driver in mini van almost took me out this morning by trying to illegally cross double white solid lines from almost a dead stop, as I was going 70.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I lost my wallet on Sunday with 1,100 dollars and my debit card that my next week's van rental was on. Terrible timing
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Tracing device? is that legal?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Christ that is psychotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

I have cramps.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    I lost my wallet on Sunday with 1,100 dollars and my debit card that my next week's van rental was on. Terrible timing

Son of a bitch. Thats horrible. Ill buy you a beer

Not only have I had a shitty work week but today on my way to work my motor on my electric window went out on the passenger side door. Of course it broke when the window was in the down position. I am guessing the new motor is going to significantly cut into my coachella spending money. Booo!

Audra they just talked about this on Caw Tawk the other day. Are you sure the motor is out? It might me that the window has just become dislodged from the thing (frame) that holds it in place. Or that thing (bracket) could have broken. This woman called in and she said she had this happen but then she closed her car door with her butt and the window started working again.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

So you are telling me to butt bump my car? It could have come off the track, it made a really gross grinding/cracking noise when I tried to roll it up, I thought I broke the window. Then it just fell completely down and won't do anything now. The mechanic at work is going to check it for me today, hopefully it's an easy fix. He said if it was the motor though he couldn't fix it, but could get me a deal with one of his other mechanic friends. So my mood isn't as bad now. Fingers are crossed!