Page 225 of 285 FirstFirst ... 220221222223224225226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,750 of 8527

Thread: The Bad Mood Thread

Default Re: The Bad Mood Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Over the weekend my grandpa passed away. It's finally starting to hit me that he's really gone. I never really knew my grandpa on my mom's side so he was the only one I really had. He was 90 and lived a good life and glad he didn't suffer in the end. I'm just sad that he's gone.
    Sorry to hear that Nathan.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I have to say, it was an awesome 74* here in COACHELLA yesterday... Will I hear you tell me to go fuck myself, koryp?
    Quote Originally Posted by koryp View Post
    No need Bevie, you've given us enough of a glimpse into your life to know you're already pretty much fucked.
    I just have to know what your original reply was that provoked you to edit 34 hours later...-
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Today was somewhat of a hit and miss. Had a boring ass company staff meeting that made me wanna throw a full 20oz waterbottle at the chairman; then this afternoon i got into it with my boss cause she is a heartless cunt, then 10 mins ago I get labeled as the asshole cause I don't wanna be the driver on a family trip that we are taking in 2 weeks. Fucking gee whiz! Can't wait to sleep this day off. Fuck you & good night...
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

Okay, firstly I've been sick all weekend and have been getting worse and worse. So I'd decided to take today off work, sleep in a bit and go to the doctor in the afternoon if I wasn't feeling better. I put myself out with some codeine and nyquil and hoped to sleep at least half of the day.

Well, instead I wake up early because someone is very persistently ringing my doorbell and knocking on the door. Over and over. I throw on a robe and answer the door... and it's the police.

Fortunately they were looking for the people who live upstairs.

Apparently someone had called in a noise disturbance (these are the neighbors I always complain about yet somehow I managed to bite my tongue and not add any commentary). They had also broken a window out *into the street* -- huge pieces of glass everywhere and pieces of glass still hanging from the window frame over the street -- and had not even bothered to go clean it up. They asked me a bunch of questions about them and seemed unimpressed that I didn't know any of my neighbors' names or anything. They finally answer the door (I -knew- they were home the whole time). I know the police called the landlord, and as the neighbors did not clean up the glass, the fire department showed up to clean it up. So... I can't wait to see what comes of this.

Decided since I was up to just try the doctor early, got an appointment right away, almost missed the appointment due to trying for 30+ minutes to flag down a cab, but got there just in time, was in and out in no time. Picked up some coffee. This woman behind me in line was standing really close to me and kept dangling her baby off her arm in my direction. I kept telling her I was sick and wished she would keep her distance. She ignored me. I am almost out of line, and I hear this gurgling noise. Her baby has just spit up... on me. Like, down the back of my sleeve. Awesome. I tried to clean myself off with napkins but couldn't really reach it, so I just left it. Went to pick up my prescriptions, managed to 1) spill coffee ALL over myself. Like all over. Even up my sleeve somehow. And it was HOT; and 2) then not 5 minutes later splash coffee all over my face, up my nose, on my eyes. So now I have baby vomit on the back of my shoulder/sleeve, and coffee all over the front of my chest and my sleeve. And I am trying to control my sneezing with a tissue that is soaked with coffee.

The pharmacy tech gave me the saddest face and asked me if I needed some towels and said she hoped I felt better soon. I must have looked miserable.

Now I am home and am not leaving my apartment for at least 2 days if I can help it.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

that's awful. definitely a sign you need to stay indoors. hope it gets better!

also, so sorry for your loss, nathan.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Chia, sorry you're going through all this and I hope you feel better soon. With that said, I got a decent laugh out of:
    1) spill coffee ALL over myself. Like all over. Even up my sleeve somehow.

Today, like every other Monday/Wednesday/Friday, I have to sit in class with my ex and the guy she left me for. I can't fucking wait until this semester is over.

I seriously do everything I can to not deal with the majority of my drama queen co-workers, especially when they all get together. One on one, for the most part, they're fine. Somehow when they all get together, it's like being around a giant cackling mess of stupid. Some of the things I had to deal with at a team lunch:

Dummy A "So, what did everyone think of the halftime show?"
    Dummy B "I don't know, it wasn't that good. It had, like, no like pizazz to it. Like she fell down".

Normal person A: "What did you order?"
    Dummy A: "I ordered the Jim's Sandwich. I hope he's not mad I took it. Har Har."

Dummy C: "I'm like so irritated with my tax return. I just deleted the whole thing and now I need to start over. I was like trying to be honest and like put in my freelance income and then it like wanted me to put in all these like business expenses and I like don't want to do that because it's only a few hundred dollars."

Me: "Uh, you should totally put in any business expense you had. That lowers your tax liability."

Dummy C: "No, I'll just do it next year, it's like too much trouble."

Dummy C: "I didn't like that God Bless America rendition last night. Like it was awful. Why do you have to style it all up? Can't you just sing the song the way it was written?"

Dummy B: "I can't believe people let their kids go to a birthday party and they don't stay with the kid. I don't care how old my kid gets, I'll never let her be at a birthday party alone."
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Coachella Junkie

Nobody cares about any of your personal problems.

Yesterday was the worst. Had to drive my mom, around out of town, and all she kept doing was bitchin the entire day!
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

I have been sick for over 2 weeks and keep getting sicker. I took a couple of days off work last week, felt a little better, went back to work, relapsed completely, and feel so much worse than I did a week ago.

Why can't I just stay in bed and stay away from work, like a normal/sane person? You'd think when my boss tells me - yes, stay in bed, don't work - that I'd gladly listen.

On the upside, I just got back from the doc, and have had all my meds stepped up in grade to the point that I am out of my fucking mind. After a week on codeine didn't do shit, now I have vicodin, "normal" cough syrup with codeine ANd purple drank to mix and match. I'm going to curl up in blankets and watch every stupid tv show on netflix.

Rest up and get better, Heidi.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

You guys.

I was going into the grocery store yesterday with my roommate when she grabbed me and said "We have to leave."

When I asked why...she said my ex and his new GF had just walked into the store. I turned around and saw them. It ruined my day/week/month/year.

I think I'm just going to die now.

Coachella Junkie

Please proceed.

Day, week, maybe. It's February, though. You can't let it plague you for eternity. I guarantee before year's end you won't be thinking of him and will have the attention of a more successful and handsome man. Maybe even men, whatever floats your boat.

I made an emergency appointment with my therapist for tomorrow. So, all I have to do is keep myself super stoned all night so I'm too lazy to go jump out in front of a car or whatever.

Kat, you'll be ok. Keep your chin up, and don't worry about your ex.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

I know. I know. I just can't stop because I am so horribly sad and broken from this whole fucking situation.

Sad panda...no more bamboo shoots to nibble

Quote Originally Posted by kitt kat View Post
    I know. I know. I just can't stop because I am so horribly sad and broken from this whole fucking situation.
    You gotta keep positive. You're not forever alone. LA is one of the hardest cities to date in. Just be open to the next kind stranger you bump into. Go out with a girlfriend who is down to smoke a j or two at the rainbow room. Plenty of colOrful cats there. I was talking with someone yesterday about how weed is such an easy ice breaker. She and I are hitting it Off well, can't wait for the next Sunday funday party!

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

My cunt neighbor told the landlord on us about our dogs whining when we are gone and her dog barks loud and aggressively all day. I now have to have my dogs out in 4 days. I also lose my 700 dollar deposit over her repeatedly complaining. I am going to stay with a friend of mine with the dogs while my gf holds it down here til we move in to our other place in 2 weeks. Her mom is going to die any day so she is already stressed out enough. Just 2 weeks ago she could walk and get up off the couch to use the bathroom on her own and as of today she can't even speak, feed herself or walk. Fucking cancer is such a disgusting thing. The doc gave her a week to live.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Grrrr. First world problems.

My Kindle broke on Sunday, rather suddenly after having never shown any signs of problems. It was a couple of years old, but I really did use it very lightly, so that was rather aggravating and disappointing. Amazon's customer service completely sucked. Their response was more or less, "Yea, it's broken, let's get you a new one ordered." After thinking on it for a day, I decided to go ahead and order a new one, despite the poor experience. I even had it overnighted because I'm home sick and so bored and wishing I had it to play with. So, it doesn't show up. I finally call the carrier to ask what's going on - they lost the package, they say, they hadn't bothered contacting Amazon and said *I* have to call Amazon to get a replacement shipped. Really? That's how it works? I am responsible for making sure they actually deliver the package I paid for them to deliver? Okay. Amazon does not wish to ship another one until the carrier confirms it's lost, I ask to speak to a supervisor and after being on hold for 30 FUCKING MINUTES, they hang up on me. Now I'm on the phone with them again, on hold, waiting for a supervisor. Very tempting just to cancel and demand my money back.

And I'm super crabby because the medications I'm on are making me feel even worse than the illness they're treating. While being on hold with Amazon, I've had to go puke twice. Awesome.

Our next door neighbor with nearly an identical home to ours just listed theirs for sale for $140,000 less than we paid for our home 4 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

It's the urbans, isn't it?

That would be a compliment. They are sub urbans.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

I just found out today that one of the cool managers had been fired. I checked out a bunch of DVDs from the library, came home, and have been in bed ever since. It sucks so bad.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

I feel inadequate as a human being. I have so much potential but laziness, anxiety, and depression keep me suppressed. I have to drink to calm those feelings down and to sleep at night. I've fallen into a career, that makes decent money, but I absolutely hate. I get zero fulfillment or enjoyment out of it. Sometimes I feel that my Son, GF, and Coachella are the only things that keep me going. I'm drunk and I have to be up in 4 hours for work.
    When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

I may be posting in here prematurely, but I'm sure once I get in to it, this will be the place to be.

I just got a call telling me that the dimension I got last week was for an entire wall, not to where new construction and eaves begin. Wouldn't be an issue if that's what I asked for, but I clearly showed the new construction, pointed to it, called as such and said I need the dimension to this. So I detailed 70'+ of screen wall that is actually supposed to be 57'. Thanks for that. Now that I'm done typing this I can feel the boiling of my blood.

I took my car to the shop at 8 am, I am suppose to be getting off work right now but my car is still in pieces and they still haven't gotten the parts. He wants to keep my car all weekend but I don't have access to any other cars. I either have to have them put it back together (which is going to take awhile) or rent a car all weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Does your S.O. not have a car, or do you have big plans this weekend?

It turns out that I don't give a shit about that screen wall being all fucked up.