Thread: What about MBV!

Default What about MBV!

They're regrouping. Does anyone think it's a done deal for an MBV headliner? I read they're in negotiations to headline Coachella. So it finally looks like it will happen.

Also, The Cure and NIN seem to have holes in their schedules this year, as do Radiohead. I am reading the Breeders have a new record out and are planning on Coachella. That would sound interesting so far.

But the MBV reunion -- other than a Smiths reunion, who else could match it?

I'd love to see Muse (again) but a headliner. They're way too overdramatic to not be a headliner.

Default Re: What about MBV!

Search much? I guess you don't frequent the boards much, so here's the scoop...

MBV looks unlikely now since their summer dates seem like they're warmup dates, but it's still possible.

The Cure probably won't play and NIN is too close from the last time they played. Dani said no to Radiohead.

Muse isn't big enough yet to headline, maybe a couple of years from now, but not 2008.

wait you people think My Bloody Valentine can headline but doubt Muse's ability? Thats odd.

Plus the Cure is playing the Hollywood Bowl a couple months later so that will cancel out a coachella show.

No, I totally agree, MBV isn't headliner material at all, IMO.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

MBV is not a headliner. I believe we have read the Breeders are confirmed though. As far as NIN being a headliner I think it's possible. It's 3 days now and there have been several multi year performers who have don it consecutively and NIN hasn't been since 2005.

Jesus. seriously. Use the search function; all topics in here have been discussed to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.