Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meanies

Default Re: Meanies

Quote Originally Posted by Botrocker View Post
    Thrice=gay
    botrocker=insecure-in-his-sexuality
    the lurker shows his member to the kids at the old school.

Randy=secure-in-his-knowledge-that-thrice-is-probably-gay
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

gonna have to disagree with you there. they have progressed as artists far more than any of the other bands in the genre that has been labeled "post-hardcore". but then again i love hardcore... and its all about opinion. so, he is entitled to his, and i mine, but i have the courtesy enough to not ridicule bands i dislike with derogatory terms for homosexuals. but then again, i have the maturity of an adult.
    Last edited by blakely; 12-14-2007 at 02:55 PM.

Oh, they're post-hardcore? I had no idea.

How exactly do you suck musical cocks in "post" form?

enjoy adolescents.

As proof of Blakely's maturity, I am posting the following entries from his user profile:

Date of Birth:
    August 7, 1984
    Biography:
    squirrles

Interests:
    Chuck E Cheeze

banana sticker technician

digging into my profile? wow.

oh, and i was simply referring to using the phrase "cock sucker" and "gay" as immature. chucky cheese pales in comparison.

seriously, grow up.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    As proof of Blakely's maturity, I am posting the following entries from his user profile:

Date of Birth:
    August 7, 1984
    Biography:
    squirrles

Interests:
    Chuck E Cheeze

That's real?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatcher View Post
    That's real?
    yup, hahaha...

arie 117 looks hot, what by the tiny little avatar pic.

hot + short is a dope combo....feel free to stand in front of me at a show whenever you want

ugly chicks, however......no

what an ephemeral/superficial world we live in, huh?

ugly chicks, however......no

well thanks but that seems a lil fucked up

They all look the same bent over anyway, just kick 'em between the shoulder blades real hard and be done with it.

Crass? Yes.
    Realistic? Yes.

just the way the world works
    it's way harder for ugly people to get ahead in life (or in front of me at a show)

but as long as there are Janet Renos and Madeline Allbrights running around kicking doing all sorts of ass-kicking, there will be hope for ugly chicks everywhere.

nuff said

happy weekend y'alls

Ha! Nevermind the meanies AT Coachella, the crowd on this board is ROUGH!!
    MSTRKRFT @ Glasshouse Pomona 9/30
    MBV @SMCC 10/02
    LA Weekly Detour 10/04

M-I-M-I! Four capital letters...

Yes, they can be pretty touchy, can't they? Fortunately, once the protection of the internet is gone, many become docile music loving creatures just like everyone else. I'm rather looking forward to finding myself dancing and sharing good times with many of them in 2008...Especially those who have been the meanest here on the board...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

dont try to argue with blakely about gay bands...he likes fall out boy.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by arie117 View Post
    i havnt met any meanies at coachella... i was at one show up in frisco and it was packed. im real short i was trying to see over this girl and her boyfriend but they wouldnt move. she would look at me and then move right over so i couldnt see... it happends to everyone but i just hate being short and losing out on a good show
    If there's room,
    I'll always move or make room for someone who cant see.
    And If you're thirsty,
    I'll even offer you something to drink.
    I always carry extra bottled water in my back pack.
    We're all there to have a good time.

Maybe it's just 'cause I just got wonderfully baked off some Blue Dream, but I actually sorta feel bad about my prior pragmatic comments (word up to "suffocated" btw, you're TOTALLY the kinda guy/girl I like sharing a festival with). My original line of thinking was that maybe my aesthetic appreciation of Coachella would be compromised if an Ugly Chick's head blocked my otherwise unblemished view of a sea of palm trees dappled in blood-red setting sun. But maybe that's not what it means to be a true Coachella HEAD. So for this year only I'll do y'alls one better than simply letting an Ugly Chick stand in front of me at this year's Coachella. That's right. I'll actively seek out (short) Ugly Chicks to stand behind. And if they're short enough, and have a peculiarly unsloped domepiece, and are particularly prone to immobile music appreciation, maybe, just maybe I could rest my glistening solo-cup of heineken atop the Ugly vixen's head. (Oh wait...I gotta drink my beer in the stupid fuckin' beer garden)

Anyway, I'm just fuckin' around. Ugly Chicks are cool too. And, for the record, I totally fit into the "docile, music-loving creature" category. Nice sociological investigation, Broken Doll.

Dan

Perhaps insult booths can be added near the beer gardens. 3 or 4 key people from the board can sit on tennis referee chairs and yell insults from bullhorns. This would give the meanies an area to congregate.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by blakely View Post
    enjoy adolescents.
    I think Randy would enjoy adolescents, actually... probably more than one at a time if he had his way.
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

Quote Originally Posted by arie117 View Post
    ive asked people if i cant stand infront but some people seem to get rude about it
    I'm average height, but I guess that ends up being shorter than a lot of concert-goers because I frequently can't see over them. I would not ever feel comfortable asking to stand in front of people -- I feel like if they take the time to get there early, they should be able to stay where they're standing. And usually I can just move myself to find a better spot.

However, sometimes a tall guy will notice me standing behind him and without prompting ask if I would like to swap places. That's pretty much the nicest thing ever.

If someone shorter than me (I'm 6 foot or maybe a little over) asked me if they could stand in front of me, and granted there was some room and I wasn't front row, then I would have no problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by sexecutioner View Post
    dont try to argue with blakely about gay bands...he likes fall out boy.
    good memory.

Some girl with a hairy back shoved in front of me when watching Radiohead at San Diego last year. And then some obnoxious, shirtless frat boy violently knocked down 100 pound girls to get up front about 20 minutes into their set.

If someone friendly and cool and short is behind me, I'll usually ask if they want to get up front. One time some girl asked me if she could, and I let her, and she kissed me. Bonus.
    9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/17 Karen O at Masonic Lodge, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/20 Chvrches @ Tower Theatre, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    Some girl with a hairy back shoved in front of me when watching Radiohead at San Diego last year. And then some obnoxious, shirtless frat boy violently knocked down 100 pound girls to get up front about 20 minutes into their set.

If someone friendly and cool and short is behind me, I'll usually ask if they want to get up front. One time some girl asked me if she could, and I let her, and she kissed me. Bonus.
    That was very sweet!

I think it was 05 we were siitin in the back of the sahara and someone had dropped some ketchup packets. Well, some ass fucks thought it would be funny to step on them & try to get people as they walked by.

I still feel awful that I didnt call the little cocksuckers out. I just moved.

Quote Originally Posted by blakely View Post
    yup, hahaha...
    So, now I am curious as to where you live. "The land where the trees died of fear". I am thinking of places like Death Valley, northern Canada, Siberia. Or are we talking about a polluted place?

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrl View Post
    That was very sweet!

I think it was 05 we were siitin in the back of the sahara and someone had dropped some ketchup packets. Well, some ass fucks thought it would be funny to step on them & try to get people as they walked by.

I still feel awful that I didnt call the little cocksuckers out. I just moved.
    There aren't alot of meanies in the sahara. Thats fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatcher View Post
    I missed most of the set for Be Your Own Pet. They came on earlier than the schedule said, when we got there they only played a few more songs.

Speaking of people bitching, we were waiting to see M.I.A. and her fans were talking about Trent Reznor, blah blah blah, they apparently did not like him. We left and went to wait to see another band instead. (And did see NIN)
    Someone was bad mouthing Trent?

I'll kill them
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Pemakarpo View Post
    Maybe it's just 'cause I just got wonderfully baked off some Blue Dream, but I actually sorta feel bad about my prior pragmatic comments (word up to "suffocated" btw, you're TOTALLY the kinda guy/girl I like sharing a festival with). My original line of thinking was that maybe my aesthetic appreciation of Coachella would be compromised if an Ugly Chick's head blocked my otherwise unblemished view of a sea of palm trees dappled in blood-red setting sun. But maybe that's not what it means to be a true Coachella HEAD. So for this year only I'll do y'alls one better than simply letting an Ugly Chick stand in front of me at this year's Coachella. That's right. I'll actively seek out (short) Ugly Chicks to stand behind. And if they're short enough, and have a peculiarly unsloped domepiece, and are particularly prone to immobile music appreciation, maybe, just maybe I could rest my glistening solo-cup of heineken atop the Ugly vixen's head. (Oh wait...I gotta drink my beer in the stupid fuckin' beer garden)

Anyway, I'm just fuckin' around. Ugly Chicks are cool too. And, for the record, I totally fit into the "docile, music-loving creature" category. Nice sociological investigation, Broken Doll.

Dan
    I didn't read any of that except for the word blood.
    Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiieeeeeeeee!