Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meanies

Default Meanies

We meet lots of new friends at coachella, but you also meet the occaisional jerkface. I'll start it off with this old couple who were bitching about Madonna. They were saying she had no talent. I don't like Madonna, but she's obviously talented enough to be a multi-millionaire. They wouldn't shut the hell up. Now you.
    Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiieeeeeeeee!

Default Re: Meanies

I haven't had any of those

I know this is besides the point, but you dont have to be talented to make millions... look at, paris hilton... or ashlee simpson

Quote Originally Posted by MeowMixer View Post
    I'll start it off with this old couple who were bitching
    You'll be old some day, so don't be so mean
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I too, one day, will become old... but I still can't seem to respect old people just for that purpose...
    I respect people who I think deserve respect... not just because they are old. There's old bitches out there too!

i havnt met any meanies at coachella... i was at one show up in frisco and it was packed. im real short i was trying to see over this girl and her boyfriend but they wouldnt move. she would look at me and then move right over so i couldnt see... it happends to everyone but i just hate being short and losing out on a good show

I am much taller then the average concert goers. and i still like the front, a short person always manages to stand right behind me and then bitch about how tall I am, and ask if they can stand infront of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

ive asked people if i cant stand infront but some people seem to get rude about it

people who complain about someone being mean because they don't like madonna should be raped to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Quote Originally Posted by arie117 View Post
    ive asked people if i cant stand infront but some people seem to get rude about it
    If there is just one person that wants to get by then I usually will. But it offten seems like there is one leader with a chain of 5 or 6.
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

i know how that feels too and then your stuck with more tall people infont of you. but normally people dont mind to ask and just like to push their way through the small ones

I just get there when the doors open and do not have to worry about pushing through shorter people. If I do not get there early I feel bad pushing through people who have been there longer than I have.

Doesn't matter, tall or short, male or female, no one should push their way in front of others. That's rude. First come first serve.
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie.Dawn View Post
    I know this is besides the point, but you dont have to be talented to make millions... look at, paris hilton... or ashlee simpson
    paris was given millions she would not have made any without her last time.

I get that you don't need talent to be rich. I also don't care about madonna. What annoyed me was they're constant bitching. I was waiting to see Be Your Own Pet. After listening to the pair, I had to sit through a horrible OneRepublic set which bored me to tears. God damn OneRepublic. Foppish losers.
    Last edited by MeowMixer; 12-13-2007 at 08:08 PM.

onerepublic is a joke.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

We meet lots of new friends at coachella, but you also meet the occaisional jerkface. I'll start it off with this old couple who were bitching about Madonna. They were saying she had no talent. I don't like Madonna, but she's obviously talented enough to be a multi-millionaire. They wouldn't shut the hell up. Now you.
    Ummmm it doesn't take talent to be a milti-millionaire. ****** is also homophobic. I hope to god I don't have to stand by you while I wait for a band.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Doesn't matter, tall or short, male or female, no one should push their way in front of others. That's rude. First come first serve.
    but what if there is more room in the front? i'm gonna push my way through.

if it's obviously packed, i won't push through.

I get that you don't need talent to be rich. I also don't care about madonna. What annoyed me was they're constant bitching. I was waiting to see Be Your Own Pet. After listening to the pair, I had to sit through a horrible OneRepublic set which bored me to tears. God damn OneRepublic. faggots.
    I'll have Randy punch you in the nuts.

I get that you don't need talent to be rich. I also don't care about madonna. What annoyed me was they're constant bitching. I was waiting to see Be Your Own Pet. After listening to the pair, I had to sit through a horrible OneRepublic set which bored me to tears. God damn OneRepublic. faggots.
    I missed most of the set for Be Your Own Pet. They came on earlier than the schedule said, when we got there they only played a few more songs.

Speaking of people bitching, we were waiting to see M.I.A. and her fans were talking about Trent Reznor, blah blah blah, they apparently did not like him. We left and went to wait to see another band instead. (And did see NIN)

The worst crowd ever was thrice fans. mewithout played before thrice. The whole time all the thrice fans would not shut the hell up about how shitty they thought they were. I would have stood up to them but most thrice fans tend to be fat fucks. and when brand new was about to play some guy said Id leave but I want to rub into all my emo *** friends faces that i saw them and they did not.

thrice sucks ass.

that's why supre loves them so much.

it was probably the worst show I saw after copeland who oened for the rentals. and then rooney at a solid 3rd place.

Thrice=gay

I haven't had any bad experience...which is suprising considering my lack of tolerance for idiots. I even had one girl come up to me late one night to see if I was ok because she thought I was crying. I wasn't, I was just really really tired but I thought that was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    You'll be old some day, so don't be so mean
    They weren't that old. It's beside the point. You chose to take othe most unimportant part of the whole speech. Thanx. I'm adding you guys to my meanie list by posting it on this thread right now. now.

No meanies, just the occasional annoying person who would choose to chat their way through an artist's set. I figure there's enough space at the polo fields that if you want to have a tedious, oddly loud conversation about where you're gonna go for breakfast, find a place that's not in the middle of those that are obviously trying to enjoy the music. Not mean, just clueless.

they think because they dont care about that band neither does anyone else.

In 2005, a lot of people would bump into me or shoulder me and I would turn around to apologize (my fault or not) and they all gave me a dirty look so finally during The Prodigy some tweaker dude mean all shoulders me. I tried moving around but he still ran into me so I got tired of being the one stumbling back and threw my shoulder into him. He almost fell over and when he turned around he looked mad but I just glared at him and my brother was standing next to me and saw what happened so the guy just turned around and kept walking.

About super tall people standing infront of me, I try my best to try and look over them but if there's room, I'll go around them and stand infront of them. Times like this I wish I were taller or had a pair of stilts.