Thread: Anyone interested in trading a saturday ticket for seven pounds of male pubes?

Default Anyone interested in trading a saturday ticket for seven pounds of male pubes?

looking to trade 7 pounds of fresh(cut from last 4 months) male pubic hair for a saturday ticket to the 2007 coachella festival, anyone interested? great for weaving, insulation, rodent habitat bedding substitute. comes in 3 black hefty bags. certificate of authenticity included.

Default Re: Anyone interested in trading a saturday ticket for seven pounds of male pubes?

What color?

Default Re: Anyone interested in trading a saturday ticket for seven pounds of male pubes?

i can do a custom dye package for you but theres a service fee as well as you having to wait about 3-5 business days.

red/auburn/brown/perriwinkle

I'm seriously interested, do you have any idea of average length? As this dictates the weave I would be able to use- I'm planning on creating a fetching set of sweat bands with colour co-ordinated head scarf

i went through the trouble of measuring about 400 or so strands and then averaged those figures out. the average lenght is about 3 inches which is quite long considering todays fascination with undercarriage grooming.

Ah, this may be a problem

I need to to have an average length of at least 3.2 inches.

Would it be possible for you to go through them and extract any which fall below 1.2 inches, thereby increasing the average?

not a problem at all actually. i started going through them earlier today since you sound serious about his transaction and ive already gone through about 4 pounds. ive been sorting them by millimeter.

If you've seperated the perriwinkle ones, regardless of size, I might be interested.

Though I only have 1 red paperclip to offer in exchange.

Banned

Fober is quality.

E