Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me about the poster above you

Default Re: Tell me about the poster above you

Dear Citibank customer,

Recently there have been a large number of identity theft attempts targeting Citibank customers. In order to safeguard your account, we require that you update your Citibank ATM/Debit card PIN.

This update is requested of you as a precautionary measure against fraud. Please note that we have no particular indications that your details have been compromised in any way.

This process is mandatory, and if not completed within the nearest time your account may be subject to temporary suspension.

To securely update your Citibank ATM/Debit card PIN please go to:

https://web.da-us.citibank.com/cgi-b...r_homepage.jsp

Please note that this update applies to your Citibank ATM/Debit card - which is linked directly to your checking account, not Citibank credit cards.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and thank you for using Citibank!

Regards,

Jonathan Hightower
    Head of Citi® Identity Theft Solutions

Copyright A9 2004 Citicorp. All rights reserved.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Coachella Junkie

REPOST THIS AS THE MONTH U WERE BORN. AND IF U DONT U WILL BE CURSED FOR UR NEXT 5 BIRTHDAYS!

JAN.- IM SO FLY

FEB.- I L0VE T0 FUCK

MAR.- I'M A SEX FREAK

APR.-I WANNA FUCK

MAY- I'M S0 FUCKIN FINE

JUN.- I'M S0 FUCKING CUTE!

JUL.- DAMN I'M SEXY!!

AUG.- I'M S0 DAMN FINE!!

SEPT.- I GIVE THE BEST SEX

OCT.- SHUT UP & KISS ME =)

NOV.-I'M A GANGSTA!!!

DEC.-IM FEELING VERY HORNY SOMEONE HELP ME

***Repost in 5 Min
    0R HAVE BAD LUCK REPOST THIS AS THE MONTH U WERE BORN. AND IF U DONT U WILL BE CURSED FOR UR NEXT 5 BIRTHDAY

old school

Once upon a time
    Not so long ago

Tommy used to work on the docks
    Unions been on strike
    Hes down on his luck...its tough, so tough
    Gina works the diner all day
    Working for her man, she brings home her pay
    For love - for love
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    REPOST THIS AS THE MONTH U WERE BORN. AND IF U DONT U WILL BE CURSED FOR UR NEXT 5 BIRTHDAYS!

JAN.- IM SO FLY

FEB.- I L0VE T0 FUCK

MAR.- I'M A SEX FREAK

APR.-I WANNA FUCK

MAY- I'M S0 FUCKIN FINE

JUL.- DAMN I'M SEXY!!

AUG.- I'M S0 DAMN FINE!!

NOV.-I'M A GANGSTA!!!

***Repost in 5 Min
    0R HAVE BAD LUCK REPOST THIS AS THE MONTH U WERE BORN. AND IF U DONT U WILL BE CURSED FOR UR NEXT 5 BIRTHDAY

JAN.- IM SO FLY

FEB.- I L0VE T0 FUCK

MAR.- I'M A SEX FREAK

APR.-I WANNA FUCK

MAY- I'M S0 FUCKIN FINE

JUL.- DAMN I'M SEXY!!

AUG.- I'M S0 DAMN FINE!!

NOV.-I'M A GANGSTA!!!

***Repost in 5 Min

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post

JAN.- IM SO FLY

FEB.- I L0VE T0 FUCK

MAR.- I'M A SEX FREAK

APR.-I WANNA FUCK

MAY- I'M S0 FUCKIN FINE

JUL.- DAMN I'M SEXY!!

AUG.- I'M S0 DAMN FINE!!

NOV.-I'M A GANGSTA!!!

***Repost in 5 Min
    bitch. shut the fuck up.

Coachella Junkie

This thread has been skull fucked
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

god i wish i had one of those stupid assed "dont kill my pitbull" posts right now...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

J, that guy looks like he does alot of skull fucking

Parents of 15-year old - find $71,000 cash hidden in his closet.
    Does this headline look familiar? Of course it does. You most likely have seen this story recently featured on a major nightly news program (USA).

This 15 year old's mother was cleaning and putting laundry away when she came across a large brown paper bag that was suspiciously buried beneath some clothes and a skateboard in the back of her 15-year-old son's closet. Nothing could have prepared her for the shock she got when she opened the bag and found it was full of cash. Five dollar bills, twenties, fifties and hundreds - all neatly rubber-banded in labeled piles.

"My first thought was that he had robbed a bank", says the 41-year-old woman, "There was over $71,000 dollars in that bag- that's more than my husband earns in a year".

The woman immediately called her husband at the car-dealership where he worked to tell him what she'd discovered. He came home right away and they drove together to the boy's school and picked him up. Little did they suspect that where the money came from was more shocking than actually finding it in the closet.

As it turns out, the boy had been sending out via E-mail on the Internet a type of 'chain-letter' to E-mail addresses that he obtained off of the Internet. Everyday after school for the past 2 months, he had been doing this right on his computer in his bedroom.

"I just got the E-mail one day and I figured what the heck, I put my name on it like the instructions said and I started sending it out", says the clever 15-year-old.

The E-mail letter listed 3 addresses and contained instructions to send one $5 dollar bill to the person at the top of the list, then delete that address and move the other 2 addresses up, and finally to add your name to the bottom of the list. The letter goes on to state that you would receive several thousand dollars in five dollar bills within 2 weeks if you sent out the letter with your name at the bottom of the 3-address list "I get junk E-mail all the time, and I really didn't think it was gonna work", the boy continues.

Within the first few days of sending out the E-mail, the Post Office Box that his parents had gotten him for his video-game magazine subscriptions began to fill up with not magazines, but envelopes containing $5 dollar bills.

"About a week later I rode [my bike] down to the post office and my box had 1 magazine and about 300 envelopes stuffed in it. There was also a yellow slip that said I had to go up to the [post office] counter - I thought I was in trouble or something (laughs)". He goes on, "I went up to the counter and they had a whole box of more mail for me. I had to ride back home and empty out my backpack 'cause I couldn't carry it all".

Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out the E-mail. "The money just kept coming in and I just kept sorting it and stashing it in the closet, I barely had time for my homework". He had also been riding his bike to several of the area's banks and exchanging the $5 bills for twenties, fifties and hundreds. "I didn't want the banks to get suspicious so I kept riding to different banks with like five thousand at a time in my backpack. I would usually tell the lady at the bank counter that my dad had sent me in [to exchange the money] and he was outside waiting for me. One time the lady gave me a really strange look and told me that she wouldn't be able to do it for me and my dad would have to come in and do it, but I just rode to the next bank down the street (laughs)."

Surprisingly, the boy didn't have any reason to be afraid. The reporting news team examined and investigated the so-called 'chain-letter' the boy was sending out and found that it wasn't a chain-letter at all. In fact, it was completely legal according to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service must be exchanged for money received.

Every five dollar bill that he received contained a little note that read, "Please add me to your mailing list". This simple note made the letter legal because he was exchanging a service (adding the purchasers name to his mailing list) for a five dollar fee.

Here is the letter that the 15-year-old was sending out by E-mail, you can do the exact same thing he was doing, simply by following the instructions in this letter:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Here are instructions on how to make $10,000 US cash in the next 2 weeks:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you don't try it - you will never know.

There are 3 addresses listed below.

Send the person at the top of the list a $5 bill wrapped in 2 pieces of paper (to securely hide it), along with a note that says:

"Please add me to your mailing list".

Then delete that name, move the other 2 up and put your name at the bottom.

Now start sending this ENTIRE e-mail back out to people. When 20 people receive it, those 20 people will move your name up to the middle position and they will each send out 20. That totals 400 people that will receive this letter with your name in the middle.

Then, those 400 people will move your name up to the top and they will each send out 20 E-mails. That totals 8,000 people that will receive this E-mail with your name at the top and they will each send you a $5 bill.

8,000 people each sending you a $5 bill = $40,000 cash. That's if everyone responds to this E-mail, but not everyone will, so you can expect more realistically to receive about $10,000 cash $5 bills in your mailbox.

This will work for anyone, anywhere in the world in any country, but send only a US CASH $5 bill.

The more E-mails you send out, the more cash you will receive. If each person sends out 100 E-mails, there will be 1,000,000 people that receive this letter when your name reaches the top. If only 1% of those people respond, you will still get $50,000 cash.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Banned

JUL.- DAMN I'M SEXY!!

old school

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    There are 20 angels in this world
    10 are sleeping
    9 are playing
    1 is reading this

put this on 4 video comments within 15 mins,if u do, sum one u love will surprise u sum how!! If u don’t , u will lose ur love.!!
    i think this is the best thing ever.
    for a minute, I thought you were talking directly to me.

Microsoft Promotion
    20 Craven Park, Harlesden
    London NW 10, UK

Ref: BTD/968/05
    Batch: 409978E

Dear Winner,

WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!

Microsoft and AOL has set out and successfully organised a Sweepstakes marking this year anniversary, the selection was made randomly from World Wide Web site through a computer draw system extracted from over 100,000 individuals and companies, attaching email addresses to ticket numbers.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number 008795727498 with serial numbers BTD/90 80648302/06 and drew the lucky numbers 14-21-25-39-40-47(20) which subsequently won you 1,000,000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds) as one of the 10 jackpot winners in this draw. This draws was conducted in London, UK on the 4th December 2007.

Contact your designated agent who shall guide you through the process to facilitate the release of your prize.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent and Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
    2.Address:
    3.Marital Status:
    4.Occupation:
    5.Age:
    6.Sex:
    7.Nationality:
    8.Country Of Residence:
    9.Telephone Number:
    10.Fax Number
    11.Draw Number above:

Mr.Gabriel Michael
    Email: micrsoftawad@hotmail.com
    Microsoft Promotion

That way your Winning Cheque, Winnings Certificate and all other relevant documents (paperwork) can be prepared for you. Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than two weeks. After this date all funds will be returned to the MICROSOFT TREASURY as unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please endeavor to quote your Reference Number (BTD/968/05 ) and Batch number(409978E ) in every correspondence with your agent.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in cheque. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned

Thank you for being part of our this Year's commemorative Anniversary Draws.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Stan Willis

Microsoft Promotion

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thinnerair View Post
    i think this is the best thing ever.
    for a minute, I thought you were talking directly to me.
    dont lose ur love.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    dont lose ur love.
    Im gonna lose it all over your t's if you dont stop meddling in my swooning!

DEAR RECEIVER,
    You have just received a Taliban virus. Since we are not so technologicaly advanced in Afghanistan, this is a MANUAL virus. Please delete all the files on your hard disk yourself and send this mail to everyone you know.
    Thank you very much for helping us.

-Taliban hacker.

Banned

You guys is so mean.

Weird History Lesson:

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
    John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
    John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
    Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
    Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.
    Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
    Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
    Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
    Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
    Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'
    Kennedy was shot in a car ca lled ' Lincoln' made by 'Ford.'

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.
    Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker...

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland
    A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Creepy huh? Send this to as many people as you can, cause: Hey, this is one history lesson people don't mind reading

Funny Minnesotan laws:

Cottage Grove
    Airplanes may not be landed in city parks.

Residents of even numbered addresses may not water their plants on odd-numbered days excluding the thirty first day where it applies.

Hibbing
    It shall be the duty of any policeman or any other officer to enforce the provisions of this Section, and if any cat is found running at large, or which is found in any street, alley or public place, it shall be the duty of any policeman or other officer of the city to kill such cat.

Minneapolis
    Red cars may not drive down Lake Street.

Minnetonka
    Driving a truck with dirty tires is considered a public nuisance.

Placing tacks on a sidewalk is considered a public nuisance.

Any person who persuades another to enter a massage therapist business after 11:00 PM is guilty of a misdemeanor.

St. Cloud
    Hamburgers may not be eaten on Sundays.

i just heard a rumor about Tessa
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

the methman still makes me laugh.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

For your health

old school

This is your face....on METH!!!

old school

^^Spits in the faces of old ladys asking for change.^^

Wow, this thread has sure taken a turn.

Poor PotV. He gets all butt-hurt at threads he doesn't like so has to act like a 12 year old and try make them his own. I'm flattered.
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

Banned

INTERCOURSE! LOL! <3!

Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy75 View Post
    Poor PotV. He gets all butt-hurt at threads he doesn't like so has to act like a 12 year old and try make them his own.