Page 1 of 27 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me about the poster above you

old school

Default Tell me about the poster above you

I'll go first. Oh wait, this is the first post. Ok, go...

*lying is allowed too*
    Last edited by ShyGuy75; 12-11-2007 at 10:51 AM.
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

Default Re: Tell me about the poster above you

Biggest Silversun Pickups fan I know of...
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

friend of supre.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Coachella Junkie

Why don't we just all post our MySpace chain letters here? Wow! I love this board! Fuck me. Cockface.

Coachella Junkie

PLEASE DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 VIDEOS YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS. NOW UV STARTED READIN DIS DUNT STOP THIS IS SO SCARY. SEND THIS OVER TO 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY CAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!

Coachella Junkie

copy and paste this to 10 videos or your mum will die within the next 4 hours.....

old school

bearded assgrabber
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

Coachella Junkie

n 1997 a girl called lauren was walikng in a forest and then a she just dissapeared no one ever found her untill 2000 when a yoing girl called Mary found her body and markings on her chest saying: I wasnt pretty enough and now you have read this she will appear in your mirror saying your not pretty enough and kill you. by the way the girl called mary died shortly after. To be saved paste this to 5 other videos.

Banned

DO you know whats on most girl's minds but they won't tell you or will they.
    I am telling you this because it is the honest truth, look I should know, they say that it is all in the way you use it, not how big it is, well I got news for you all, that is pure lies.
    I know from personal experience, I will tell you about a secret that travers has made me promise to never ever tell anyone, but since he has not called me in three weeks after standing me up, I am going to break the promise and tell you how he went from having a tiny wang and in 4 months he is now about nine inches and get this, it is still getting bigger. He has been secretly taking grow pills from this site, copy and paste the address into your browser to see them. AGGMEN.COM
    I found out when I was at his house, three fridays ago, we were getting ready to go to the mall, so while he was in the shower, I went in his room, sneeked under his bed and found a box with pill bottles in it, there was like 9 full bottles and 4 empty ones, all ordered from AGGMEN.COM I was laughing at first but then when he came in the room and caught me looking at them, he freaked out and made me sware to not ever tell anyone about them, especially girls from school or work that he has been dating for the past while, now that I think of it, he has been rather busy with all the popular girls around here, when just last year he was the shyest when it came to girls.
    I just never put two and two together until he explained it all to me, I did see his prick and yes, it is huge, pronostar huge, the thickest and longest one I ever seen.
    I know this sounds really shallow, but I am considering ordering 6 bottles from the website at AGGMEN.COM for you know who.. he does not have a myspace account, so he is not gonna see this. They guarentee that the pills will work on any man, or they give you your money back, living proof that they do work on any guy, seeing is believing.

Vicious.
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

Coachella Junkie

Banned

DO you know whats on most girl's minds but they won't tell you or will they.
    I am telling you this because it is the honest truth, look I should know, they say that it is all in the way you use it, not how big it is, well I got news for you all, that is pure lies.
    I know from personal experience, I will tell you about a secret that travers has made me promise to never ever tell anyone, but since he has not called me in three weeks after standing me up, I am going to break the promise and tell you how he went from having a tiny wang and in 4 months he is now about nine inches and get this, it is still getting bigger. He has been secretly taking grow pills from this site, copy and paste the address into your browser to see them. AGGMEN.COM
    I found out when I was at his house, three fridays ago, we were getting ready to go to the mall, so while he was in the shower, I went in his room, sneeked under his bed and found a box with pill bottles in it, there was like 9 full bottles and 4 empty ones, all ordered from AGGMEN.COM I was laughing at first but then when he came in the room and caught me looking at them, he freaked out and made me sware to not ever tell anyone about them, especially girls from school or work that he has been dating for the past while, now that I think of it, he has been rather busy with all the popular girls around here, when just last year he was the shyest when it came to girls.
    I just never put two and two together until he explained it all to me, I did see his prick and yes, it is huge, pronostar huge, the thickest and longest one I ever seen.
    I know this sounds really shallow, but I am considering ordering 6 bottles from the website at AGGMEN.COM for you know who.. he does not have a myspace account, so he is not gonna see this. They guarentee that the pills will work on any man, or they give you your money back, living proof that they do work on any guy, seeing is for realz.

Michael was an alcoholic. And not an ordinary alcoholic, but an alcoholic who liked to take his liquor... well, rectally. His wife said he was "addicted to enemas" and often used alcohol in this manner. The result was the same: inebriation.

The machine shop owner couldn't imbibe alcohol by mouth due to a painful throat ailment, so he elected to receive his favourite beverage via enema. And tonight, Michael was in for one hell of a party. Two 1.5 litre bottles of sherry, more than 100 fluid ounces, right up the old address!

When the rest of us have had enough, we either stop drinking or pass out. When Michael had had enough (and subsequently passed out) the alcohol remaining in his rectal cavity continued to be absorbed. The next morning, Michael was dead.

The 58-year-old did a pretty good job of embalming himself. According to toxicology reports, his blood alcohol level was 0.47%.

In order to qualify for a Darwin Award, a person must remove himself from the gene pool via an "astounding misapplication of judgment." Three litres of sherry up the butt can only be described as astounding. Unsurprisingly, his neighbors said they were surprised to learn of the incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

old school

one night these five girls were having a sleepover when they heard choas at the end of her street. they went down to find out what was happening. they learned that a woman was raped and the man was on the loose. so they quickly run home and bolt everything down. everything settles down for a while then they started hearing wierd noises coming from outside. they let their minds go wild so they got scared and hid inside a closet. the man was really outside and found a window that had a broken bolt. he krept in quietly. the girls were scared crapless. he walked into the room and opened the closet, the girls screamed and ran into seperate directions. four of the girls went downstairs and locked the cellar door, that was right above the bathroom. he caught the fifth girl and took her into the bathroom, raped her, and skinned her alive. her friends heard her die that night but couldnt do anything about. they listened to her sratching the door to get out. in the morning when he had fleed, the remaining went into the bathroom. there ingraved into the wall was her message:"how could you have let me die" they looked up to get the tears out of their eyes and saw her flesh dangling from the knife that skinned her. if you dont repost this the man will skin you alive too, because they havent caught him yet. and the girl will make sure you will die, so she can pass on the tale

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer.He buried her in the ground when she was still alive.The murderer chanted "Toma soto balca" as he buried her.Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated.If you post this, she will not bother you.Your kindness will be rewarded..

Coachella Junkie

Coachella Junkie

Delete.

black

Banned

Send this to 6 people and you will
    see the taco bell dog run across
    your screen . If you send this to 8
    people Ronald McDonald comes out and
    attacks the taco bell dog.

It is really funny and it works!!
    You have to try it!!

A pack of thieves attempted to steal scrap metal from an abandoned factory in Kladno. Unfortunately for them, they selected the steel girders that supported the factory roof. When the roof supports were dismantled, the roof fell, fatally crushing two thieves and injuring three others.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

old school

DUDE! GET OUTTA HERE! WTF!!!!

Coachella Junkie

Banned

My 15 year old boy, Evan Trembley, is missing. He has been missing for now two weeks.

Maybe if everyone passes this on, someone will see this child. That is how the girl from Stevens Point was found by circulation of her picture on tv. The internet circulates even overseas, South America, and Canada etc. Please pass this to everyone in your address book. With GOD on his side he will be found.

"I am asking you all, begging you to please forward this email on to anyone and everyone you know, PLEASE.

It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone knows anything, please contact me at: HelpfindEvanTrembley@yahoo.com
    I am including a picture of him.

All prayers are appreciated! ! "

It only takes 2 seconds to forward this.

If it was your child, you would want all the help you could get!!

Bowling Green, Ohio student Robert Ricketts, 19, had his head bloodied when he was struck by a Conrail train. He told police he was trying to see how close to the moving train he could place his head without getting hit.

old school

i like the ones that involve drunk drivers and being in love.

Banned

Coachella Junkie

There are 20 angels in this world
    10 are sleeping
    9 are playing
    1 is reading this

put this on 4 video comments within 15 mins,if u do, sum one u love will surprise u sum how!! If u don’t , u will lose ur love.!!

Coachella Junkie

In 1876, a young girl named Jenn was walking down a river, an insane man killed her by stabbing her in the back, raping her, and then hanging her in his closet. While he hanged her he said Bukakke Bukkake.
    Now that you have read this message, she will find you and her dead body will haunt your house for 5 years. Every night you go to sleep she will appear in your closet, hanging their with her glowing red eyes.
    repost 3 times to be saved

Banned

rapist.^

Coachella Junkie

In 1945 a young girl named kata lata kulu came over to America in a grey boat from Africa. A mysterious man killed her by cutting the word “LATUALATUKA” in her back. Now that you have read this message, she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions:

Retype this message as a comment for three other videos