Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
Pretty lame, Ron. What's your reasoning?
My reasoning is this: at the time when I first started going to the vegoose board, there was essentially a part time mod and that was it …. The board was not connected officially to the vegoose site or anything …. When someone pm’d me and ask if I wanted to be the mod, I said yes because I thought I could get the board kicking more …. It didn’t work much, and maybe next year I will try some new things …. I wanted to make the board interesting and fun …. I changed the format, pics, and colors all the time for variety …. But the bottom line was/is, I had to go by their rules …. I either went with them or I couldn’t be a mod and try to jumpstart the board … like any job really, you have to follow the business’s rules, and if you don’t like them, then you can always quit ….. that’s basically it … I have always tried to work in the system when I could, that is why what I did while I was in the air force to buck the system, could have got me thrown in jail, but I was on the inside, so I worked from there for my ideals …. Sometimes it works, and sometimes zip .. so that’s my story and I am sticking to it … canx** how did this thread all of the sudden deal with me ... yikes ....