View Poll Results: Should Brokendoll be banned?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes-she's completely annoying and adds nothing to the board

11 25.58%
  • No-utilizing the "ignore" button is better than stifling her freedom of speech

32 74.42%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Should Brokendoll be banned?

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Default Re: Should Brokendoll be banned?

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    How is not just a statement
    good point.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Brokendoll fucking rules and if you can't see that then you are part of the problem.

...the fuck did I do now?

It's the horn, isn't it? My apologies, Creep... I didn't mean to trigger those issue you have with penis size. That, or you don't do Unicorns. WHO the fuck DOESN"T DO UNICORNS???

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Shouldn't that be in the annoying Facebook posts thread?
    What is it that annoys you most about Unicorns, Gunz? I mean, c'mon... my tequila glazed statuses about a broken heart have never made it to that thread... how the Hell is a legless Unicorn gonna get there?

Ah, the good ole' dayz...... cr****
    You're not kidding! Who knew that any threads from my pubescent board days would still be marinating in the archives... I've matured since then... Banning me would be like the Meercat Family sending Flower on her way... There I'd be, getting smaller as I headed towards the sunset... and all of you would be standing there on tippy toes like little erections, chattering away about my demise...

P1060284.jpg
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Of course it was directed at you, canx. Seriously, you need to market a Ron Doll. It could come with a little dog costume that you change him in to and a pair of mini crocs.
    I have a little Ron Doll also. I bet Ron is Unicorn friendly!

P1060270.jpg
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Jeez, I've had BD on ignore so long I forgot she was still around. Interesting.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Jeez, I've had BD on ignore so long I forgot she was still around. Interesting.
    Well, so much for any chance you had at becoming my caretaker one day...Here's a head's up for the future...You might want to have that little ignore feature tuned up because if Daft Punk is on that lineup poster, you're gonna need it... lol

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Crawl back to the Photoshop Basics for Slow Adults extension course from whence you came.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

You guys tolerate Suprefan for some reason and his presence here is far more visible and far less interesting than Brokendoll's

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I like BD as well. Her unicorn pic on FB had me laughing so I found this thread to post it in.

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    What is it that annoys you most about Unicorns, Gunz? I mean, c'mon... my tequila glazed statuses about a broken heart have never made it to that thread... how the Hell is a legless Unicorn gonna get there?
    I'm not annoyed by your posts here or on Facebook. I just thought it made more sense in the Facebook thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post
    You guys tolerate Suprefan for some reason and his presence here is far more visible and far less interesting than Brokendoll's
    Truer words have never been spoken.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

I'm not annoyed by your posts here or on Facebook. I just thought it made more sense in the Facebook thread.
    Sense and myself don't go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Truer words have never been spoken.
    Sort of true but you may not remember years ago in the BD, Randy,Supre, even me a little dayz when this board was on fire with insults, repartee and general verbal Karate even though you had to be there to realize it was all in fun ..... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Sort of true but you may not remember years ago in the BD, Randy,Supre, even me a little dayz when this board was on fire with insults, repartee and general verbal Karate even though you had to be there to realize it was all in fun ..... cr****
    what?
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    what?
    Just saying, around 5 years ago or so, certain people could say the sky was blue and 15 people would respond with some off the wall comment cutting the person on how daft they were. I enjoyed it and I think peeps like BD did too. Have Gunz explain it better than me cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

canexplain is realistically my favorite poster

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

canexplain is realistically my favorite poster
    i tend to agree.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Crawl back to the Photoshop Basics for Slow Adults extension course from whence you came.
    MJA... the fuck is a whence?

I confess, I only tolerate suprefan because he's willing to give up dancing and jumping around enjoying a show for the sake of getting photos and video recordings to flaunt in our faces here on the board. And let's be honest here... This is a music message board, and well, suprefan is on alert to EVERYTHING FUCKING THING MUSIC RELATED. (Probably why he can't get a girlfriend...) If there is an update or a correction to be reported in regards to showtimes, venues, or set-times, he's all over it. AND HE'LL POINT IT OUT TO YOU...
    I, on the other hand, stumbled onto Coachella and just know a good time when I see it. For my 51 years, I'm far from having the knowledge that some of these pretentious fucks have about their music, so you won't find me trying to take over a thread like some know it all, or say, someone of Randy's caliber. Well, at least the caliber he was back in the day. MOTHERFUCKER was like a .357 Magnum always trying to shoot me down. And, like some idiot looking for a cheap thrill, I'd fire back...Dude's gotten all soft these days... Like almost stale... Dani must have beat him to submission before allowing him back...that, or he really does believe I'm invisible...
    I don't actually remember the total, but I'll guess that at least 3 or 4 new threads were created all by himself for his personal crusade against my persona...Even worse was the fact that he had an issue with Mario, my Knight in Shining Armor back in those days... I'd be getting all "real talk" on that little prick, and Mario would come barging in with his bullshit Hiaku like he was there to protect and provide poetic justice. Then another thread would be created suggesting that people share their own hiaku... Another anger burst later, and we got a thread where Randy tried to convince everybody that Mario and I were invisible, and everyone was to pretend we stayed invisible... Do you understand how fucking hard that would be to do, when only 43 out of how many 1000's of others aren't in on the stupid-ass game? Funny, but anytime we had a chance to show Randy that we really weren't really invisible, he'd haul ass and get lost in the crowd...He's a funny, funny guy, as long as you didn't mind being the ass end of his humor train. Did I mind being the fucking caboose? Yes... But, it opened the doors to an interest in therapy and mental disorders... Now I believe in Unicorns and think I'm a caboose... Is that what you meant by interesting, Trick?

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    I like BD as well. Her unicorn pic on FB had me laughing so I found this thread to post it in.
    Creep, if you ever see a facebook post with or about me on drugs, or doing anything illegal, there is also a thread somewhere around here titled Brokendoll's Felony Capers...just a tip for future reference... .

Psssst... Gunz, I hate to be the barer of disappointing news, but I don't give a shit where my posts end up... the chances of them ever making full-on sense at this stage in the game just isn't gonna happen... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I don't know if I like this photo because it's kind of erotic, or if it's because it reminds me of my Spirit Hood... LOL

Sort of true but you may not remember years ago in the BD, Randy,Supre, even me a little dayz when this board was on fire with insults, repartee and general verbal Karate even though you had to be there to realize it was all in fun cr****
    A.L.L. I.N. F.U.N.
    The kind of fun that can only be compared to shoving shards of bamboo under one's toenails...

Picture0105.jpg
    And, don't forget who opened the gates for you heathens to start exposing the many angles of yourselves for all to see here on the board! Had I not brazenly shown a little leg and gravity impaired side boob long ago, you guys would have never made it past being mere ass cracks. Now you've got a whole fucking thread that resembles one of those Boys and Girls Gone Wild tapes! Geez, Courtney wouldn't let anyone know her true identity way back when... Now she'll share her most intimate birthmark. and favorite sex position, all while designing a spreadsheet to keep score on.

Attached Images Attached Images

Christ. My apologies to everyone for opening this back up.

Consecutive posts by BD
    12:40am
    12:43am
    1:21am
    1:49am
    2:21am