Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i took a 14 year old out and had many chances of getting arrested

Default i took a 14 year old out and had many chances of getting arrested

So last Saturday I took this 14 year old girl out. I asked her parents the night before if I could take her out. They were ok with it. She has been like my little sister since she was 3. I took her to the Buzz Bake Sale, her first concert.

There was like 6 of us that went to the show. When we showed up tickets were sold out and I had no idea what to do. Then I saw some Mexican with a garbage can walk through the gates and nobody paid him mind. Granted he work there and had on one of those fancy yellow shirts but I thought it would be a cool idea to roll a garbage can through the gate. So I grabbed one and started to walk towards the gate. My friend Anthony followed me with a garbage can. The Mexican working the gate just let us through. We set the cans down and darted. I called my friends and told them to try to buy tickets and I would meet them in about an hour. I had to go watch Siversun Pickups.

After some time they all got tickets for free except for one and we just paid 30 bucks for that ticket. At the end of the night my ride left us and we are about an hour and a half drive from home. Run into some friends of the 14 year old and they said they would take us home. When they started to leave we lost them in the crowd of people. So we are outside the gate with no ride and no way of getting back into the show. I call a friend and she said she would come pick us up but it would be about an hour till she can come. So we are stuck outside and have to wait. After ten minutes I'm like fuck this. We walk to the start of the big hill the venue is at and we dart up it. 50ft later people down below are screaming at us to come back. 150 ft later we are at a 15 foot fence. 90 seconds later we are in the crowd.

I was a bad influence on this 14 year old girl but she had the time of her life and I'm to thank for that. GOOD TIMES
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

Default Re: i took a 14 year old out and had many chances of getting arrested

Who played the Bake Sale? I went a few times when I was in college, then the lineups started getting shittier.

Dude, Ronnie, don't leave us all wondering: DID YOU GET LAID OR NOT!?
    "The first time I heard the new single off the Bravery album, I actually cried, and I do not even remember the name of that damn song. It reminded me of this girl I am in love with." - kroqken

I'm picturing it right now. Ronnie and this girl, Ronnie giving her advice on what her future holds....

"I could tell you that what you think of as your personality is nothing but a collection of Vanity Fair articles. I could tell you your choice of sexual partners this evening was decided months ago by some account executive at Young & Rubicam. I could tell you that given a week to study your father and the ways in which he ignores you I could come up with a schtick you'd be helpless to resist. Helpless."
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    Then I saw some Mexican with a garbage can walk through the gates and nobody paid him mind. Granted he work there and had on one of those fancy yellow shirts but I thought it would be a cool idea to roll a garbage can through the gate. So I grabbed one and started to walk towards the gate. My friend Anthony followed me with a garbage can. The Mexican working the gate just let us through. We set the cans down and darted.
    ...the freshmaker!
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Nonpoint, The Used, The Almost, Sick Puppies, The Starting Line, Paramore, Chevelle, Fiction Plane, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Rise Against, Coheed and Cambria, Against Me, Saosin, and Silversun Pickups played

Stef I havent been laid in about 3 weeks, I'm starting to forget what a woman's private area looks and taste like.

Greg funny thing is that I do give her advice but not quite like that
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Stef I havent been laid in about 3 weeks, I'm starting to forget what a woman's private area looks and taste like.
    See, this is the price you pay for cutting your hair. You just don't look straight any more.
    "The first time I heard the new single off the Bravery album, I actually cried, and I do not even remember the name of that damn song. It reminded me of this girl I am in love with." - kroqken

Nonpoint, The Used, The Almost, Sick Puppies, The Starting Line, Paramore, Chevelle, Fiction Plane, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Rise Against, Coheed and Cambria, Against Me, Saosin, and Silversun Pickups played
    wow...aside from Silversun Pickups and Against Me...these shows have gotten more and more horrible over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerdurden31 View Post
    wow...aside from Silversun Pickups and Against Me...these shows have gotten more and more horrible over time.
    All music improves when you're taking a 14-year-old girl with you.
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

How was Paramore? That girl is kind of hot, in a wacky emo underage kind of way.

cha ching. sig.

did you wear the pants?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefinitely Maybe View Post
    See, this is the price you pay for cutting your hair. You just don't look straight any more.
    negro thats not why. Its the holiday season. I don't want to get some girls emotions all up and have her feel like we are going to spend the holiday season together. Fuck that shit. I'm spending Christmas with Frankie, my dog. Also my hair isn't that short

Quote Originally Posted by Stefinitely Maybe View Post
    How was Paramore? That girl is kind of hot, in a wacky emo underage kind of way.
    I didn't watch much of them. Wanted to go check out The Used. What I did see wasn't that impressive. Although all the teenage girls were digging on it

We walk to the start of the big hill the venue is at and we dart up it. 50ft later people down below are screaming at us to come back. 150 ft later we are at a 15 foot fence. 90 seconds later we are in the crowd.
    there are no big hills in south florida that I can recall.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

at sound advice there is....its man made up in west palm beach

my daughter likes Saosin. she's even got a tshirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Caco, your my hero. I do have one question. How did you become best friends with a 14 year old girl?
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    there are no big hills in south florida that I can recall.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing.

Oh and Caco giving advice to this poor girl . . . She's destined to a life of debauchery and street fights. But, it all makes for a damn good story.

When we showed up tickets were sold out and I had no idea what to do. Then I saw some Mexican with a garbage can walk through the gates and nobody paid him mind. Granted he work there and had on one of those fancy yellow shirts but I thought it would be a cool idea to roll a garbage can through the gate. So I grabbed one and started to walk towards the gate. My friend Anthony followed me with a garbage can. The Mexican working the gate just let us through. We set the cans down and darted.

hahhahaha
    Caco looks like a Mexican garbage man
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Every time I read one of your threads, caco, I thank the Lord I've already got my man and don't have to worry about running into guys like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

The title of this thread really sounds like you kept getting caught fucking a 14 year old last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Deviate_420 View Post
    Caco, your my hero. I do have one question. How did you become best friends with a 14 year old girl?
    her and her 3 sisters lived across the street from me...now i live with her sisters and her

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Yeah, I thought the same thing.

Oh and Caco giving advice to this poor girl . . . She's destined to a life of debauchery and street fights. But, it all makes for a damn good story.
    im trying to find pictures of the it but there isnt any...also im keeping her away from the streets so she doesnt end up like Sean Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Every time I read one of your threads, caco, I thank the Lord I've already got my man and don't have to worry about running into guys like you.
    how in the world did i do anything wrong to women in this thread amy...fucking moron....all i did was take a friend out to her first concert for Chirstmas....why dont you go do some more acid with your man and make more children so youll have more people to wipe your ass for you when all that acid fries your brain....also amy you wouldnt run into guys like me cos youll have to live in south florida for that to happen....and south florida is mostly pretty women. And amy, I've seen your picture, you wont fit in

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    The title of this thread really sounds like you kept getting caught fucking a 14 year old last night.
    that was the point

negro thats not why. Its the holiday season. I don't want to get some girls emotions all up and have her feel like we are going to spend the holiday season together. Fuck that shit.
    uh-huh.

Banned

Amys just mad because the milk man wont tag team her.

Since I'm trying not to brake a girls heart, that makes me a bad guy??? Subtext amy, subtext....i wont be surprised if your man is cheating on you as we speak....most married men cheat, so why not him

You're a 23-year-old man.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman
    Lingo, shut the fuck up. You look like a goddamn cancer patient and your analogy is idiotic. Also, The Black Keys are unlistenable garbage, you unbelievable fucking dork.

1/18 Volcano Choir - The Fonda
    1/22 Vampire Weekend - USC
    2/14 Spiritualized - Ace Hotel
    3/8 Mark Kozelek - First Unitarian Church
    3/18 Kraftwerk - Walt Disney Concert Hall
    3/19 Kraftwerk - Walt Disney Concert Hall

www.facebook.com/mlingo

http://www.last.fm/group/Coachella+Forum

My man doesn't need to cheat. It's not called cheating if I allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    My man doesn't need to cheat. It's not called cheating if I allow it.

Oh God... someone please hit me in the head hard enough to erase my memory
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Greg funny thing is that I do give her advice but not quite like that

Oh man, 3 weeks? Try two and a half years. That's how long it's been for a friend.

Heh. "A friend." Sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    Oh God... someone please hit me in the head hard enough to erase my memory
    Yeah, he and I actually got together in the portapotties last year. His talents were few.