Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: people in SF

  1. #1

    Default people in SF

    im heading upto sf tonight and i was wondering what was going on for tonight and this weekend. it doesnt matter if its in sf or just around the area

  2. #2
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,594
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

  3. #3
    Member dekr510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Global (Mostly SF Bay Area)
    Posts
    151

    Default Re: people in SF

    scumfrog @ Ruby Skye
    420 Mason St, SF

  4. #4
    Bambi menikmati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    14,988

    Default Re: people in SF

    I'm raking all the leaves in my backyard tomorrow, and I'm only about an hour at the most from SF....you can come help if you want.

  5. #5
    old school orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,989

    Default Re: people in SF

    Uberzone is playing right now


    Hopefully, you made the right decision.

  6. #6

    Default Re: people in SF

    i wasnt able to go to any show. we hit a matress on the 101 south and totalled the car

  7. #7
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,590

    Default Re: people in SF

    Ouch! Hope you're okay! But, I must ask...Did the airbags deploy after hitting something soft?

  8. #8

    Default Re: people in SF

    ya the airbags too. after we hit the matress another car clipped us causing us to flip a few times

  9. #9
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,594

    Default Re: people in SF

    that sounds like a bad time.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

  10. #10
    Coachella Junkie SFChrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    live in Pacifica Work 'n Play in SF
    Posts
    6,102

    Default Re: people in SF

    Quote Originally Posted by arie117 View Post
    ya the airbags too. after we hit the matress another car clipped us causing us to flip a few times
    That fucking sux...skilaxin and soma work great for my back pain with out making me feel heavy and wanting to sleep

    Hope your not injured...fucking brutal!!!

  11. #11

    Default Re: people in SF

    thanks. im not too bad. i have staples and stitches in my head and also my hand. my eye black and almost swollen shut. i look and feel like hell. i should get an eye patch and be a pirate. ARRRIE... other than that just bruises and scratches

    Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    That fucking sux...skilaxin and soma work great for my back pain with out making me feel heavy and wanting to sleep

    Hope your not injured...fucking brutal!!!

  12. #12
    old school orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,989

    Default Re: people in SF

    Wow, glad you are ok. Hope the people who were with you are not injured either.

  13. #13

    Default Re: people in SF

    i was the worst out of everyone else was pretty minor. i wish i had the pics of the car cuz it was totalled. i could probably find pics online cuz everyone decided to stop and take pics of the mess

  14. #14
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,594

    Default Re: people in SF

    Quote Originally Posted by arie117 View Post
    i was the worst out of everyone else was pretty minor. i wish i had the pics of the car cuz it was totalled. i could probably find pics online cuz everyone decided to stop and take pics of the mess
    didnt any of them help? fucking assbags if they didint. you seem to be in pretty good spirits considering your bruises, thats good.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

  15. #15
    Lurker childfacsimile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    www.themeatrix.com
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: people in SF

    Quote Originally Posted by arie117 View Post
    thanks. im not too bad. i have staples and stitches in my head and also my hand. my eye black and almost swollen shut. i look and feel like hell. i should get an eye patch and be a pirate. ARRRIE... other than that just bruises and scratches
    Wow and you're still posting....what a trooper. Feel better.
    www.themeatrix.com

  16. #16

    Default Re: people in SF

    i get my staples out today! woohoo!

  17. #17
    old school
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,901

    Default Re: people in SF

    a friend of mine fell off a window ledge and hit her head on a dresser. She had to get staples in her head. She said it sucked. I believe it.
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

  18. #18
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,649

    Default Re: people in SF

    so what happened to the mattress?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Similar Threads

  1. how many people...
    By frijolesdelaolla in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 10:25 PM
  2. LA people
    By caco0283 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 10:56 AM
  3. How many people will be there?
    By licketysplit101 in forum Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 04:17 PM
  4. How many people?
    By pantsLevi in forum Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 08:05 AM
  5. People, PLEASE
    By tessalasset in forum Passes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 10:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •