Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 77 of 77

Thread: The teddy bear named Mohammed

  1. #61
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    whooa there. dont you think you're being a bit extreme

  2. #62
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    sfc,,,,,,The reason I said it was off the hook and out there is because anytime I read a statement that has the N word in it, or any kind of slur or generalization, I just ignore the statement because it is ignorant Ö. Btw J$$$ just got an email that wu tang clan will be at the fox soon .. they would be fun to see there, but I donít like to drive to boulder for a show usually Ö canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  3. #63
    No Clownery full on idle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Look I am tellin you straight out
    Posts
    7,765

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    This thread's got too many ignores to read. TMITR.

  4. #64
    The Fro PassiveTheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    11,040

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    so what is the role of the U.N?
    J~$$$, you say this like the UN isn't completely fucking irrelevant...
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

    Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014


    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

  5. #65
    Coachella Junkie Alchemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    It could have been worse.

    It could have been the gay army bear:

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

  6. #66
    Coachella Junkie SFChrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    live in Pacifica Work 'n Play in SF
    Posts
    6,102

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    sfc,,,,,,The reason I said it was off the hook and out there is because anytime I read a statement that has the N word in it, or any kind of slur or generalization, I just ignore the statement because it is ignorant Ö. Btw J$$$ just got an email that wu tang clan will be at the fox soon .. they would be fun to see there, but I donít like to drive to boulder for a show usually Ö canx**
    I feel you canex...I used the term racist to identify the extreme of my thought and sandnbomb to insinuate how rediculous it is for a demographic to want to imprison and lash a woman for educating their children when she tried to cover her ass before the bear was even named...

    Yeah demeaning generalizations our ignorant but the extremes of their actions are equally ignorant and unjustifiable...so I'll wear the asshat for today for expressing my self.


    The one time I've been to the south I flinched when I heard the dj on the radio using the n bomb and discribing them as porch monkeys swinging from porch to porch...do you mean to tell me that's not an instance of ignorant white trash? Or that the brotha on wellfare slanging crack driving a brand new caddy wouldn't fit the nasty n bomb profile.

    I see your point and how I could be construed as the evil burnt out cunt bag but are all the mantalities up in this thread really open enought to see all spectrums of the ugly truth???

    This thread killed my day...

  7. #67
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    This thread's got too many ignores to read. TMITR.
    lalala

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    Your racism is overwhelming.

  9. #69
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    What's a mantality?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    I have mantality in my pants.

  11. #71
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    Is it open enought to see all spectrums of the ugly truth???
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  12. #72
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    I feel you canex...I used the term racist to identify the extreme of my thought and sandnbomb to insinuate how rediculous it is for a demographic to want to imprison and lash a woman for educating their children when she tried to cover her ass before the bear was even named...

    Yeah demeaning generalizations our ignorant but the extremes of their actions are equally ignorant and unjustifiable...so I'll wear the asshat for today for expressing my self.


    The one time I've been to the south I flinched when I heard the dj on the radio using the n bomb and discribing them as porch monkeys swinging from porch to porch...do you mean to tell me that's not an instance of ignorant white trash? Or that the brotha on wellfare slanging crack driving a brand new caddy wouldn't fit the nasty n bomb profile.

    I see your point and how I could be construed as the evil burnt out cunt bag but are all the mantalities up in this thread really open enought to see all spectrums of the ugly truth???

    This thread killed my day...
    You are a deeply stupid human being.

  13. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Is it open enought to see all spectrums of the ugly truth???
    There was a time when it didn't discriminate.

  14. #74
    Coachella Junkie SFChrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    live in Pacifica Work 'n Play in SF
    Posts
    6,102

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    There was a time when it didn't discriminate.
    that must have been before I got here and made the comment right???

  15. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    no, it was before my girlfriend laid claim to my holy land.

  16. #76
    Coachella Junkie SFChrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    live in Pacifica Work 'n Play in SF
    Posts
    6,102

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    no, it was before my girlfriend laid claim to my holy land.

    Lucky for her she's found the promise land with you being the nicest guy ever!!!

  17. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

    Thanks.

Similar Threads

  1. PANDA BEAR .. anyone?
    By im so indie in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 03:40 PM
  2. A really creepy guy named Tom from Arizona
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 06:37 PM
  3. When I say Teddy . . .
    By punkgurl in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 05:24 PM
  4. some grizzly bear
    By wmgaretjax in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 09:39 AM
  5. Grizzly Bear
    By Clear Channel Must Die in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 08:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •