Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The teddy bear named Mohammed

Default Re: The teddy bear named Mohammed

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    I know it was more of comparison factoring, some people dont like to be called sandniggers some dont like to be called burnt out old cunts, but if we are "just being honest" lets tell it like it is.
    well since we are all being honest, hope you arent pissed because i am going to be .... hey gang, J$$$'s girlfriend told me , he is the nicest, kindest man she has ever known, and she was so happy to be with him .... lol see he is just a teddy bear too ... canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Banned

Im going to hug you next time I see you.

I know it was more of comparison factoring, some people dont like to be called sandniggers some dont like to be called burnt out old cunts, but if we are "just being honest" lets tell it like it is.
    I appreciate your point and the comparison of chicana/o vs sandniggers is just as racist seeing how it is a racial label the Nixon organization blessed all mexican americans with...and I'm not speaking in reference of the ones that illegally cross the borders to have their children here or to reach for more fruitful life...I'm talking about the ones that were here long before a border existed.

But then again...I'm no pushing for her to get 40 lashes either...which is ignorent to wish on someone for educating your children...

But what do I know since your oppinion of me would presumably indicate i'm a burnt out old cunt...See You Next Tuesday Jmoney

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    that was kind of harsh for a friday and a payday canx**
    OK, just so I get this straight - it's LESS harsh for someone to call an entire country (or religion or whatever) sandnigers (sic) based on the actions of a fraction of the extreme fundamentalists in the country/religion than it is for J$ to call the racial spouter a burned-out cunt?

Apparently, SFChrissy is in your monkeysphere.

Also, you lose two hippie points. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

The one thing I still can't forgive the spics for is their relentless racism against sand niggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    OK, just so I get this straight - it's LESS harsh for someone to call an entire country (or religion or whatever) sandnigers (sic) based on the actions of a fraction of the extreme fundamentalists in the country/religion than it is for J$ to call the racial spouter a burned-out cunt?

kinda like its ok to bash christians but not muslims, or americans but not sudanese?

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post

oh no , i need all the points i can .... no sfc statement was off the hook, but it was so out there, i didnt see a need to even comment about how crude and dumb it was ... but between friends or the board, its different ... to tell you the truth though yablo, after i posted it, J$$$'s comment was just a day in a life comment around here lol ... canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Things like this happen all the time when religious extremists are involved. I can't believe anyone is shocked. Remember the huge controversy over the French comics...

We have people who are this extreme in the United States but they aren't anywhere near where I live so I don't really notice it.

I'm sorry, but if you move to another country you have to abide by their laws no matter how ridiculous you think they are. Nobody should be up in arms about this its their fucking country let them run it how they see fit.
    The White Stripes 9/18

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    oh no , i need all the points i can .... no sfc statement was off the hook, but it was so out there, i didnt see a need to even comment about how crude and dumb it was ... but between friends or the board, its different ... to tell you the truth though yablo, after i posted it, J$$$'s comment was just a day in a life comment around here lol ... canx**
    Nah, I get it canxey. CFchrissy is in your Monkey Sphere.

Credit to adamnikyo for showing me this.
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

The accumulative statements comedown to honesty, cruelty, genocide, corporal abuse and ignorance…

Yayyy lets celebrate on how we’ve ALL advanced out of the monkeysphere!!!

So if my statement is soo off the hook and we all have a common interest by participating on this board...then show me a perspective that will set me straight which provides an opportunity of growth...instead of assuming I'm what you've insinuated.

I think the problem with the monkeysphere theory is that all brown people are the same.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

ok howard, calm down.
    Last edited by marooko; 11-30-2007 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    The accumulative statements comedown to honesty, cruelty, genocide, corporal abuse and ignorance…

So if my statement is soo off the hook and we all have a common interest by participating on this board...then show me a perspective that will set me straight which provides an opportunity of growth...instead of assuming I'm what you've insinuated.
    I don't know what you are. I don't what anyone is. Anytime I've said otherwise, I was fibbing.

Banned

EDIT: Fuck aLL BEARS. Especially Grizzly.
    Last edited by J~$$$; 11-30-2007 at 12:24 PM.

looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

I think you're all a bunch of wankers.

Oh, and I think all extremists should be shot.

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post

Listen you floppy bint, you don't get to puff up all indignant when you get called on your vapid bullshit.

Points for use of the British colloquialism "bint."

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post

ah, anyone who doesn't think like you should be killed eh? I don't understand why we try to put our laws and morals on these groups of people its their land not ours.
    The White Stripes 9/18

Quote Originally Posted by summerkid View Post
    ah, anyone who doesn't think like you should be killed eh? I don't understand why we try to put our laws and morals on these groups of people its their land not ours.
    It was sarcasm. I guess you couldn't smell it.

I was trying to point out the ridiculousness of most of the "opinions" on this thread.

Gunz, why the fuck did you explain it? You're not allowed to do that. It was beautiful the way it was, now that you made sense to him it's ruined. FUCKING RUINED.

Ooops, sorry.

We're an international community, Dylan, if we play that isolationist bullshit, it's just going to keep the world apart and human rights offenses will occur for decades on decades until rulers get bored of torturing and killing their own people that they decide to invade other countries... And response really only comes if said human rights offending nation attacks a nation of actual economic significance to the US... So with our government (and, by extension, the British and now the French) taking a campy backseat role in terms of when/where to involve our troops, we have to take up the cause in terms of securing basic human rights (self-expression) without totally changing a country's laws and regulations (war).
    Upcoming Shows:
    ???

6x Coachella Attendee (2007 - 2011, 2014a)

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

And the Chicago Bearssssssss
    Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post

whooa there. dont you think you're being a bit extreme
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PassiveTheory View Post
    We're an international community, Dylan, if we play that isolationist bullshit, it's just going to keep the world apart and human rights offenses will occur for decades on decades until rulers get bored of torturing and killing their own people that they decide to invade other countries... And response really only comes if said human rights offending nation attacks a nation of actual economic significance to the US... So with our government (and, by extension, the British and now the French) taking a campy backseat role in terms of when/where to involve our troops, we have to take up the cause in terms of securing basic human rights (self-expression) without totally changing a country's laws and regulations (war).
    so what is the role of the U.N?

what about gay bears do you fuck them too?
    The White Stripes 9/18

Banned

Yes. Hard.

HOT

Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!