Thread: NZer looking for motel room share deal!

Default NZer looking for motel room share deal!

Hi everyone,

I am travelling from Auckland, New Zealand for what looks like the festival lineup of a lifetime.

I am looking for anyone who has already booked a motel/hotel near to Coachella and has a spare bed in their room or a couch that i could bed down on for the dates of the festival. Would be happy to split the bill.

I'm a poor student and this trip is already breaking the bank. I can't afford a hotel room in the US$150-200 price range on my own.

Let me know on this thread or email me if you think you could accomodate me!

Default Re: NZer looking for motel room share deal!

Quote Originally Posted by nzcoachellafan View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am travelling from Auckland, New Zealand for what looks like the festival lineup of a lifetime.

I am looking for anyone who has already booked a motel/hotel near to Coachella and has a spare bed in their room or a couch that i could bed down on for the dates of the festival. Would be happy to split the bill.

I'm a poor student and this trip is already breaking the bank. I can't afford a hotel room in the US$150-200 price range on my own.

Let me know on this thread or email me if you think you could accomodate me!
    It depends - I'm still waiting to hear from someone who is supposed to go. If he ends up bailing, I don't see why you couldn't. It will be a few weeks before I know though, so jump on any offers, feel free to keep this on the stove though.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

Sounds good mate.

Email me on matthew.r.windsor@gmail.com if your friend bails, or leave me a private message on here!

It depends, are you a hot dude?

I wouldn't say hot exactly, but then again, I wasn't suggesting a bed share arrangement haha!

Eh, then youre gay.

Just kidding. Im just joking with ya.

another KIWI - ha - brilliant.. hey are you coming over with mates or what bro? camping will be the way to go...

Hey fellow Kiwi,

I'm coming over by myself. None of my mates can afford the trip, and neither can I really as a student. Because I'm going to NYC after, I don't really want to lug camping gear halfway across the world. Also want to sleep off site so I can get good rest. Want to have packed days of music given the fucking incredible lineup.
    Who are you going with?

Well Miss San Fran, I can prove my masculinity to you if you contact me about which room you will allow me to share lol!

im heading over with a mate from CHCH - i live in akl... its so worth it.. Im camping eh - we just buying tent and airbed from WALMART when we get there - then dump then when we finished.. should be able to get all we need from walmart for about $100 - cheap as your nana bro.... well good luck man - if you get really stuck - email me jase@therock.net.nz

cheers

Sweet bro - so which of the acts on the lineup are you making the trip for?

rage my man - wouldnt be going for anything less... I don't care what all the others on this board say - the festival wouldn't get the interrest its getting this year if it weren't for them - we need to have a kiwi piss up over there...