Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limited one day passes is BS!

Angry Limited one day passes is BS!

They want all of us to pay for the totally unaffordable $300 (after taxes and charges) for the 3-day pass. This is more corprate BS! There is no reason why the one-day passes should not be as available as the 3-day, except for Goldenvoice to bank. We need to all tell them this! Write them an email at concerts@goldenvoice.com to tell them what you think about this.

If you are a true RATM fan like myself, you'll take action...otherwise you'll have to pay a ridiculous $300 to see Rage for the one and only time they may ever play. Goldenvoice is trying to milk this for all it's worth. Are you going to let them?

Default Re: Limited one day passes is BS!

it's not a ratm concert, its a 3-day, 12 hour per day, music & arts festival.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Dude, it's a festival with over a hundred bands, it's not the fucking Rage show. You act as if you're being forced to pay 300 to just see one band. it costs 300 dollars because THERE ARE OVER A HUNDRED OTHER BANDS PLAYING. you freaking tools litter this board with ridiculous, redundant garbage.

if it's not RATM, then why are one-day passes still available for the other two days? It's not because of "Air" or "Blue Mondays" and you are the tool if you think that.

besides, my post has to do with the limited availability of the one-day passes, not the acts. it's not necessary. if you're going to respond to a post, pay attention to what you are responding to.

in reality you're paying something like 3 bucks for each band

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    it's not a ratm concert, its a 3-day, 12 hour per day, music & arts festival.
    exactly. im so sick of people whining

it is the 'only' ratm concert in the last 7 years. please don't tell me that most people didn't buy sunday tickets for that.

Quote Originally Posted by rebeldread View Post
    if it's not RATM, then why are one-day passes still available for the other two days?
    This is not actually a sentence. You do realize this, don't you? Crybaby.

Somwhere in the world a tiny, tiny man is playing his violin, ever so gently.

and nobody here yet has given an answer as to why limited 3 day passes is necessary, other than for Goldenvoice to make more money off everyone.

anybody?

Thanks for the address. I sent a msg regarding the obviously ridiculously low number of single day passes released for Sunday (is there a way to find out the numbers of day passes for each day and of 3 day passes?), as well as the blatant scalping that's going on on the net. Does anyone have an email address for Ticketmaster?

change that, anybody with a brain who knows how to debate?

personal attacks come from someone who doesn't know how to debate.

Because its all a conspiracy against you. Didn't you realize that already? Its the MAN trying to pin YOU down.

thanks bsagirl, first intelligent person to reply...

and nobody here yet has given an answer as to why limited 3 day passes is necessary, other than for Goldenvoice to make more money off everyone.

anybody?
    because they need to make sure that people that want to go to the 3 DAY FESTIVAL are able to get tickets.
    it would be pretty shitty of them to allow one day to sell out on account of one band.
    and its not goldenvoices fault that RATM are apparently only playing one show. get over it.

if there are any single day sunday tickets available from ticket brokers for more than twice the face value, you are welcome to punch them in the face and fuck their spouses

Quote Originally Posted by barrio View Post
    because they need to make sure that people that want to go to the 3 DAY FESTIVAL are able to get tickets.
    it would be pretty shitty of them to allow one day to sell out on account of one band.
    and its not goldenvoices fault that RATM are apparently only playing one show. get over it.
    I can understand this. That makes perfect sense to me.

that's easy then...you allow for two day passes as well. if sunday sold out, then only 2 day are available. then one day....

Quote Originally Posted by amdux View Post
    if there are any single day sunday tickets available from ticket brokers for more than twice the face value, you are welcome to punch them in the face and fuck their spouses

HAHAHA Awesome. Funniest post I've read all day.

that's easy then...you allow for two day passes as well. if sunday sold out, then only 2 day are available. then one day....
    i dont mean to be rude here but, are you fucking retarded or something?

go start an online petition to get ratm to play more shows and stop complaining.

hahaha
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

anybody?
    because its a FUCKING 3-DAY MUSIC AND ARTS FESTIVAL....this festival is great and meaningful because ITS NOT only about one band, its about thousands of people coming together for an event where your musical tastes are broadened AND satisfied...

someone said it above and its 100% true - if you're pissed go and blame rage for only doing one show...taking it out on the festival as a whole is bullshit

Smile Re: Limited one day passes is BS!

Hey again.

Actually, each of the single day passes are approx 1/3 the cost of the three day passes and so it wouldn't matter much if someone bought the day passes individually. Were all three days to be sold only as single days at this point, a person who wanted to go for all three days could buy a pass for each day that was still available. If they waited too long to buy all three days of tickets, and one of the days' single passes were sold out, then that would be their loss, and they could buy tickets for whatever days were still available.

Those of us who want to attend for just Sunday, for whatever reason, are clearly in the majority, and those who are wanting to go all three days are in the minority. There are still three day passes available, showing that we would, in fact, not be taking anything from anyone by buying a Sunday pass at this point.

maybe it would be best of ratm played a show somewhere else instead of coachella. i think it's a win-win situation isnt it? why dont we all petition on that instead?

Quote Originally Posted by bsagirl View Post
    Hey again.

Actually, each of the single day passes are approx 1/3 the cost of the three day passes and so it wouldn't matter much if someone bought the day passes individually. Were all three days to be sold only as single days at this point, a person who wanted to go for all three days could buy a pass for each day that was still available. If they waited too long to buy all three days of tickets, and one of the days' single passes were sold out, then that would be their loss, and they could buy tickets for whatever days were still available.

Those of us who want to attend for just Sunday, for whatever reason, are clearly in the majority, and those who are wanting to go all three days are in the minority. There are still three day passes available, showing that we would, in fact, not be taking anything from anyone by buying a Sunday pass at this point.
    Bullshit. I want a 3 day pass, and I can't get it right away, so I'm incredibly grateful that the tickets are not all being sold as one day passes. I want to go on Sunday for Air, Crowded House, Placebo, and Infected Mushroom. Sure, it'd be nice to watch RATM if it fits in my schedule, but I don't want all the 1-day tickets to be sold out just because of RATM. Those who want to go all 3 days are not necessarily in the minority. And GV is actually trying to make money with this venture, so selling more 3 day passes is ideal for the promoters.

Also, I agree with arbouler. Give RATM their own show so I can watch my bands and not have it all sell out so damn quick.
    Last edited by amyzzz; 01-27-2007 at 07:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Thank God the tickets for sunday were limited because there were so many freakin posers that would've ruin coachella, I've gone to coachella for all days the last couple of years and its never about one band ...Anyways I'm a rage fan and I feel it would be unfair to the other artists that are playing to be ignored just for rage.

if it's not RATM, then why are one-day passes still available for the other two days? It's not because of "Air" or "Blue Mondays" and you are the tool if you think that.

besides, my post has to do with the limited availability of the one-day passes, not the acts. it's not necessary. if you're going to respond to a post, pay attention to what you are responding to.

Its the HAPPY MONDAYS ...YOU RETARD!!!

maybe when posting you could AT least get the bands straight. OH wait... you only want to see RAG right?

To answer your pointless post that has only been answered in other posts,
    The reason there are more of the other two days avaliable than sunday is cause all those rage fans got them and got them early..or they are being let loose in small doeses to ensure that alot of three day passes are sold. Is this a bad thing..only to people who dont understand economics which clearly you don't. The world doesnt revolve around single people or their needs. Its commerce that is a driving force in everyones world. Supply and demand at its very basics. Those that only want to see rage are sad. Your missing the point of the festival and the point of music.

Question is really, if Rage hadnt been placed on the bill till after would 99% of you still be going that either bought or want sunday tixs? No.right?

If you think that Goldenvoice is "EVIL" then dont go. dont try to get tixs and go away.

maybe a lot of Willie Nelson or happy mondays fans sold those tixs out..how do any of us know.
    "I am just a watery Tart with a sword in her hand."

what makes me giggle is do you think we would have such a blown out of proportion thing if it was say...THE SMITHS playing??

cause frankly..i sell my first born for that tix.
    "I am just a watery Tart with a sword in her hand."

it is the 'only' ratm concert in the last 7 years. please don't tell me that most people didn't buy sunday tickets for that.
    It sounds like you didn't, so, sorry about your luck. Just buy a 3 day, and expand your musical vocab a little.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by sonlockedwolf View Post
    Thank God the tickets for sunday were limited because there were so many freakin posers that would've ruin coachella, I've gone to coachella for all days the last couple of years and its never about one band ...Anyways I'm a rage fan and I feel it would be unfair to the other artists that are playing to be ignored just for rage.
    Agreed - it would be Madonna all over agian. I actually applaud GV for this
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011