Page 2425 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 24202421242224232424242524262427242824292430 ... LastLast
Results 72,721 to 72,750 of 74402

Thread: Upcoming Shows

Default Re: Upcoming Shows

It's probably already been mentioned, but Atmosphere @ Observatory on 9/8! Yay!
    Tickets went on sale this past Friday.

Yup. its official. Massive Attack presale codes are absolute BULLOCKS
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

TEARDROP works on Greek.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    This is the best headliner Coachella has had in many years and everyone should discuss Outkast more. The Coachella Stage will explode when they perform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    I said the COMBINATION of Blur/Roses, which will be a worldwide exclusive that will be talked about for years to come. (1/30/2013)

nevermind. teardrop works for both!
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

it works and only pulling Section B....fuck that. it's even the higher price ($75). what funny is I keep searching and my rows are getting better (from O, to M, to K, to J...). maybe a PIT will pop up by 10:15ish

Edit: oh, just pulled Sec A row N....will resist.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    10/21 Superhumanoids - 10/23 IAMX@Glass House - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Beach Goth@Observatory - 10/26 IAMX@Complex - 10/27 Tycho/Com Truise@Glass House - 10/28 Bear Hands@Roxy - 10/31 Yelle@Fonda - 11/3 Galantis/Booka Shade@Mayan - 11/8 Digitalism@El Rey - 11/14 DFA1979@Regent - 11/15 The Presets@Regent

Sect A Row D on Thurs at Greek, Pit for Friday at SB Bowl!
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden| Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Tame Impala| DFA 1979| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

Fuck yeah. In for MAssive Attack. Awesome center ticket up front

Made a last minute decision and went for the Santa Barbara Bowl show. No reason to see a show on a Thursday night when I can see them Friday . Wooty Woot!

got pit tickets for Massive Attack. I'm so excited I finally get to see them.

Festival Supreme - 10/25
    Afrika Bambaataa - 10/29 - Low End Theory
    Queens Of The Stone Age - 10/31 - The Forum
    OFWGKTA Carnival - 11/8
    Coachella '15 - 4/10-4/12

Scored 4 general admission for Santa Barbara. Stoked.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Some presale. Nothing but rubbish seats. Last time I sat in the back of section B i could barely hear any of the quieter songs, so I'm not going to bother unless I get pit or section A. I did get through for Babymetal, though.
    10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater (?), 10/18 Culture Collide, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale, 11/7 Warpaint @ Echoplex, 11/12 Blonde Redhead @ Fonda

Got a single in the PIT for Massive Attack at the Greek. Expensive ticket, but totally worth it.
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    10/21 Superhumanoids - 10/23 IAMX@Glass House - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Beach Goth@Observatory - 10/26 IAMX@Complex - 10/27 Tycho/Com Truise@Glass House - 10/28 Bear Hands@Roxy - 10/31 Yelle@Fonda - 11/3 Galantis/Booka Shade@Mayan - 11/8 Digitalism@El Rey - 11/14 DFA1979@Regent - 11/15 The Presets@Regent

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
    Sect A Row D on Thurs at Greek, Pit for Friday at SB Bowl!
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    it works and only pulling Section B....fuck that. it's even the higher price ($75). what funny is I keep searching and my rows are getting better (from O, to M, to K, to J...). maybe a PIT will pop up by 10:15ish

Edit: oh, just pulled Sec A row N....will resist.

I hate you all. I ended up in the back of section B.

This tour looks like a blast
    NEW POLITICS FALL TOUR 2014
    w/ Bad Suns & SomeKindaWonderful
    pre-sale password: boyding
    local dates:
    10/29 Tucson, AZ @ The Rock
    10/30 San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
    10/31 Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
    11/1 Los Angeles, CA @ The Fonda Theatre
    Follow me on Twitter at Klein25
    The Eeries The Troubadour
    Kasabian Oct 8 Wiltern
    The Horrors Oct 14 Santa Ana

In for Massive Attack, Section A! So stoked. How the hell did some of you guys get pit tickets? I've been searching tickets for 15 minutes straight ... is it just pure luck?
    9/19 - CHVRCHES - Hollywood Palladium
    10/7 - Belle and Sebastian - Ace Hotel
    10/16 - Massive Attack - Greek Theatre
    12/5 - Flight Facilities - The Regent Theater

I just kept clicking "Search Again" about every 45 seconds-1 minute. It is the luck of the draw but I'd rather deal with ticketmaster's server timing than an AXS "waiting room" or Frontgate "waiting room" which are absolutely the worst. I'm normally horribly unlucky at seated venues and have only been in the PIT at the Greek through the subscription series in the past but that gets very expensive.

I was able to pull pit tickets, but I wanted to actually be able to sit and take in the whole stage set up...this was for SB though

Anyone know the Drake presale password?

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Warpaint 10/27, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tegan & Sara 11/14, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xanman86 View Post
    The one for our show in Austin is "THELANGUAGE" but I'm not sure if that's just for our venue or not.

October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod
    January 31 - Mayhem/Watain

I wasn't able to get anything at 9am for the SB show, mostly because the passcodes didn't start working until 10am. after that, easily pulled 4 pit tickets. I am so looking forward to this show.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Is it really that hard to sign up for every email list in regards to promoters and venues? Damn son.

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

BelieveMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    It almost makes you think you might actually want to know what you are talking about before you tell people things.

Got a single Greek GA ticket also after about 10min of searching. woooo

Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    Is it really that hard to sign up for every email list in regards to promoters and venues? Damn son.
    That sounds extremely annoying and bothersome when you can just ask someone on this board and oh hey, guess what, someone had the code for him. Eat a dick

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    I just kept clicking "Search Again" about every 45 seconds-1 minute. It is the luck of the draw but I'd rather deal with ticketmaster's server timing than an AXS "waiting room" or Frontgate "waiting room" which are absolutely the worst. I'm normally horribly unlucky at seated venues and have only been in the PIT at the Greek through the subscription series in the past but that gets very expensive.
    Anything beats AXS. Getting tickets for that second Elton John show was a pain. Damn thing booted me out when I selected to search again after I tried to release the first pair I brought up. Good thing I had the iPhone grabbing tickets for it too.
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden| Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Tame Impala| DFA 1979| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    That sounds extremely annoying and bothersome when you can just ask someone on this board and oh hey, guess what, someone had the code for him. Eat a dick
    Yes, you of all people being unable to take 30 seconds out of your immensely important day to do something so simple is pretty much expected. And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.
    Sig worthy.

the basic live nation password is loyalfan it's the facebook live nation etc. pre sale...

AXS ticketing makes no sense at all, sitting in the waiting room gets you nowhere fast. Sure you can log in before the on sale time but it doesn't seem to help your search time or how good of tickets you get.

Also, when I was looking for Elton John, first it pulled upper, then it pulled premiere, then upper, then 100s, etc. It has no rhyme or reason.

Yes, you of all people being unable to take 30 seconds out of your immensely important day to do something so simple is pretty much expected. And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.
    Trollolol