Page 2120 of 2444 FirstFirst ... 21152116211721182119212021212122212321242125 ... LastLast
Results 63,571 to 63,600 of 73307

Thread: Upcoming Shows

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Default Re: Upcoming Shows

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Im really curious as to who will be where. Theyre going to pull some shit on that end I am sure.
    hova and jt are probably playing the euro dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

no JT in Madison??
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    hova and jt are probably playing the euro dates.
    Well that seemed obvious. I just have a feeling that the undercard is going to be random and Kendrick and Frank will be in random cities an thats it.

Hopefully Frank and Kendrick will both be in SF. That'd get me there most likely.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

How much does Petty vary his sets from night to night? I've heard he's a "stick to the hits" type but for this residency I'm thinking that could change a little. To be honest I'm really only familiar with the hits.

And Morrissey is just going to quit while he is ahead it seems and cancel the whole tour.

The remaining dates of the Morrissey U.S. North American tour have officially been pulled down due to medical reasons. The singer has suffered a series of medical mishaps over the past few months including a bleeding ulcer, Barrett's esophagus and double pneumonia.
    Despite his best efforts to try to continue touring, Morrissey has to take a hiatus and will not be able to continue on the rest of the tour. Morrissey thanks all of his fans for their well wishes and thoughts. Refunds for the remaining shows are available at point of purchase.
    The following Morrissey North American Tour Dates have been pulled down:

3/18 Lawrence, KS @ Liberty Hall
    3/19 Lincoln, NE @ Rococo Theatre
    3/22 Minneapolis, MN @ Orpheum
    3/23 Chicago, IL @ Chicago Theater
    3/27 Clear Lake, IA @ Surf Ballroom
    3/29 Nashville, TN @ Ryman Auditorium
    3/30 Atlanta, GA @ Cobb Energy Center
    4/2 Asheville, NC @ Orange Peel
    4/3 Richmond, VA @ National
    4/6 Philadelphia, PA @ Tower Theater
    4/8 Flint, MI @ Whiting Auditorium
    4/9 Indianapolis, IN @ Murat Theater
    4/12 Beaumont, TX @ Jefferson Theater
    4/13 Pharr, TX @ Pharr Entertainment Center
    4/15 Dallas, TX @ Palladium
    4/16 Austin, TX @ Austin Music Hall
    4/19 Phoenix, AZ @ Marquee Theater
    4/20 Las Vegas, NV @ The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
    4/23 El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls
    4/26 Denver, CO @ Temple Hoyne Buell Theatre
    4/28 Salt Lake City, UT @ Kingsbury Hall

Oh fuuuuuck. I guess I can go to coachella weekend 2 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    no JT in Madison??
    goddamit! why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Oh fuuuuuck. I guess I can go to coachella weekend 2 now.
    Like we give a shit?

Quote Originally Posted by uscjeff View Post
    So for Petty we think the cheaper tix are the floor for Fonda? Really?
    I don't think so. Looks like there's a pre-sale with premium tickets. That may be what the higher prices are for. I'm buying one.
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden|
    Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Like we give a shit?
    Truth. Nothing is more important than either weekend 1 or 2 of Coachella. If you had other plans that fell through: Fuck you.

+Morrissey is a fucking tool. Death List 2014.

Haas anyone seen Clinic live? Thinking about seeing them soon but would like to hear some feedback if available.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Marques Wyatt - UCLA, Paul Mccartney - Dodger Stadium, Yes - Greek Theater, Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl, NIN/Soundgarden - Hollywood Bowl, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl

Wavves and FIDLAR this Wednesday at Echo ... life is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
    I don't think so. Looks like there's a pre-sale with premium tickets. That may be what the higher prices are for. I'm buying one.
    What? No way the whole floor is premium tickets. You do realize the balcony is a tiny fraction of the venue right? From the goldenvoice website description it looks like those packages just have a bunch of worthless stuff.
    Arcade Fire - Sir Richard Bishop, Bill Orcutt - Spoon - Paul McCartney - Steve Gunn - Beserktown Fest - Slint - Sleep - Swans - Owen Pallett - Neutral Milk Hotel - Chris Thile & Edgar Meyer - Bobby Bradford Quartet - Matana Roberts - Wadada Leo Smith, Anthony Braxton - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Songs for Unseen Warhol Films - Ben Frost, Tim Hecker, Pete Swanson - Ryoji Ikeda - Slowdive - A Winged Victory for the Sullen - John Zorn Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    Wavves and FIDLAR this Wednesday at Echo ... life is good.
    Jealous. This will be such a fun show.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyHotshot View Post
    What? No way the whole floor is premium tickets. You do realize the balcony is a tiny fraction of the venue right? From the goldenvoice website description it looks like those packages just have a bunch of worthless stuff.
    I didn't mean to imply that was the case. And yes, you know I know the venue well enough to understand the layout. If anything, the Premium packages might end up being balcony seats.

Have you decided which night(s) you're going? First beer's on me!

Btw, any idea if the pre-sale stuff will have a pw requirement?
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden|
    Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

I think the presale thing is for his fan club members, which a lottery has already occurred for (and you had to pay $45 for an annual subscription to the club).

I'm thinking of the Thursday show. Are you going to more than one? Would be good to see you again!

Edit: Oh you meant for the premium packages. No idea.
    Last edited by IceyHotshot; 03-16-2013 at 10:26 AM.
    Arcade Fire - Sir Richard Bishop, Bill Orcutt - Spoon - Paul McCartney - Steve Gunn - Beserktown Fest - Slint - Sleep - Swans - Owen Pallett - Neutral Milk Hotel - Chris Thile & Edgar Meyer - Bobby Bradford Quartet - Matana Roberts - Wadada Leo Smith, Anthony Braxton - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Songs for Unseen Warhol Films - Ben Frost, Tim Hecker, Pete Swanson - Ryoji Ikeda - Slowdive - A Winged Victory for the Sullen - John Zorn Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Jealous. This will be such a fun show.
    Yeah, I need to practice my mosh moves and clear out the nostrils so I can pack 'em right back up again.
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

I think the presale thing is for his fan club members, which a lottery has already occurred for (and you had to pay $45 for an annual subscription to the club).

I'm thinking of the Thursday show. Are you going to more than one? Would be good to see you again!

Edit: Oh you meant for the premium packages. No idea.
    Not sure on nights yet. I guess I'd like in on the Saturday and/or Sunday shows. I'm just not sure I can swing both. I was hoping we might get a sense of how he'll roll with the sets by night before the on sale. Either way, I'm sure he'll change it up from night to night. But if he was doing each night with a focus on one album, I'd like to be there for Damn The Torpedoes or Hard Promises. The Waiting is my favorite song by the group.

Well, I'm kind of assuming that the Sat/Sun shows are gonna go too quick for me to get tix, so I'm playing it safe with a weeknight.

I'll def see you at Lou Reed though!

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Haas anyone seen Clinic live? Thinking about seeing them soon but would like to hear some feedback if available.
    I saw them back in 2007 and it was fantastic. I haven't really kept up with their stuff too much since then but I really enjoyed them live.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Well, I'm kind of assuming that the Sat/Sun shows are gonna go too quick for me to get tix, so I'm playing it safe with a weeknight.

I'll def see you at Lou Reed though!
    Definitely. Very excited for Lou!

This is just absurd.

The Observatory has a capacity of 550. 210 tickets just on stubhub means 38% of all tickets are on stubhub. Who likes this terrible band anyways? Clearly scalpers do...

Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    13 - War On Drugs - 50 Kent
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    17 - 19 - The National - Prospect
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    21 - Bill Maher - Capitol
    22 - Dave Chapelle - Radio City
    24 - Dave Chapelle & The Roots - Radio City
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

Some sources say Observatory has a capacity of 972, others 550. When I was at the CWK show, seemed more like 1000 than 550.
    Still a large percentage on secondary market.

Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    This is just absurd.

The Observatory has a capacity of 550. 210 tickets just on stubhub means 38% of all tickets are on stubhub. Who likes this terrible band anyways? Clearly scalpers do...
    Last edited by zeppelin77; 03-16-2013 at 03:53 PM.

This is just absurd.

So why do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin77 View Post
    Some sources say Observatory has a capacity of 972, others 550. When I was at the CWK show, seemed more like 1000 than 550.
    Still a large percentage on secondary market.
    Oh ok I just saw the 550 numbers. Less ridiculous if its 1000, but still a lot like you say.

So why do you care?
    I thought something was interesting about an upcoming show. Hence I posted it in the upcoming shows thread.

June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

Oh ok I just saw the 550 numbers. Less ridiculous if its 1000, but still a lot like you say.

I thought something was interesting about an upcoming show. Hence I posted it in the upcoming shows thread.
    And I asked why you found it interesting.

You post saying scalpers are selling a bunch of tickets then say "who cares about this shitty band anyway?"

Which makes me wonder, naturally, why you care?

I like you, I'm just genuinely curious.

And I asked why you found it interesting.

You post saying scalpers are selling a bunch of tickets then say "who cares about this shitty band anyway?"

Which makes me wonder, naturally, why you care?

I like you, I'm just genuinely curious.
    I don't care, I just found it interesting. I dislike Alt-J, but I know they've been winning all this acclaim (except from pitchfork). When I saw what I thought was 40% of tickets to one of their shows on stubhub, it piqued my interest. Especially since some people claim scalpers never get more than 10-15% of tickets to a show. Also made me think that perhaps these pre-coachella shows at the Observatory should have been done differently. All the Goldenvoice shows have a delivery delay, and all the Glasshouse shows are will-call only. Perhaps the Observatory should have put one of these measures in place to deter scalpers. Less a matter of caring, more of being surprised/interested. You can say being interested is the same as caring, and if you do then fine, I care in that sense. I'm not here to argue about semantics.
    Last edited by ameeps; 03-16-2013 at 04:06 PM.

June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

Cap for The main room at The Observatory is just under 1000. Youve obviously never been there. The claim isnt that scalpers only get 10 - 15%, its that usually thats what they end up with on average. Because when its an arena show, the likelihood of the ticket brokers having the best seats is all but assured. Im sure the market oversaturation is one of those times they bet on the wrong horse. Itll drop to face soon enough.
    Last edited by suprefan; 03-16-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Cap for The main room at The Observatory is just under 1000. Youve obviously never been there. The claim isnt that scalpers only get 10 - 15%, its that usually thats what they end up with on average. Because when its an arena show, the likelihood of the ticket brokers having the best seats is all but assured. Im sure the market oversaturation is one of those times they bet on the wrong horse. Itll drop to face soon enough.

I haven't been there. I googled the observatory capacity and the first result said 550.
    http://encore.orangecounty.com/2012/...rom-the-ashes/
    And yea I agree prices will go down. I do think the observatory should have put a delivery delay or will call only as a deterrent though. Both the 2chainz show and AltJ sold out quickly, and now have tons of scalped tickets online.

June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    20 - Little Dragon - T5