Page 2116 of 2443 FirstFirst ... 21112112211321142115211621172118211921202121 ... LastLast
Results 63,451 to 63,480 of 73283

Thread: Upcoming Shows

  1. #63451
    Member TheWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,856

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I was trying to get balcony seats for the Peter Murphy show @ the Fonda, and there were no balcony seats by the time I got there. Floor tickets are still available. Then, I realized that the last few times I tried to get balcony seats they were gone, even when I got to the Ticketmaster site at the moment they went on sale. Anyone know why? It used to be that the floor tickets would sell out first. Seems odd...

  2. #63452
    Member AlecEiffel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Daly City, CA
    Posts
    2,449

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Old people like to sit down.
    08/22/14 The Murder City Devils - Great American Music Hall
    11/07/14 The Matches - Slim's
    11/08/14 The Matches - Slim's
    11/09/14 Julian Casablancas + the Voidz - Regency Ballroom
    11/17/14 Bastille - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium

  3. #63453

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    There's no folk in that band at all. Ill give u the killers and combine that with the fray
    yeah but the mandolin
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

  4. #63454
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,841

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/0...san-francisco/

    morrissey cancels on SF, sick again.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  5. #63455
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,119

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    aren't vegans supposed to be healthier?
    July 29 - Boris
    August 1 - Black Label Society
    August 14 - Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden/DEP
    August 27 - Rφyksopp & Robyn
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 12 - Austin City Limits: Day 3
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Metal Festival
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 23 - Caribou

  6. #63456

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by AlecEiffel View Post
    Old people like to sit down.
    Tom Petty residency will roll the same way

  7. #63457
    Member TheWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,856

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by swhite423 View Post
    Tom Petty residency will roll the same way
    Yeah, but I've seen the same thing happen for the last few shows I've been to there which had much younger crowds.

  8. #63458
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,917

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    The Men absolutely slayed tonight. Much more coherent set than The Smell last year. They didn't play Supermoon, but it didn't really matter. Fantastic show, and the loudest show I've been to since, well, probably the last time I saw them haha.
    7/30 - Shabazz Palaces - Roxy (?)
    7/31 - Hamilton Leithauser - Echo (?)
    8/01 - Ceremony/Nothing - Roxy (?)
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)
    8/07 - Haim - Wiltern (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  9. #63459
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,025

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    That's great to hear. I was really hoping to make it to that but I had to come back to Bishop yesterday morning. New Moon is such a killer album.

    How much new material did they play? In their Pitchfork Guest List they said they got some guitars that they're using to record their next album. Insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  10. #63460
    Coachella Junkie woogie846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,657

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    The Men absolutely slayed tonight. Much more coherent set than The Smell last year. They didn't play Supermoon, but it didn't really matter. Fantastic show, and the loudest show I've been to since, well, probably the last time I saw them haha.
    Did they mostly play New Moon material?

  11. #63461
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,917

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    That's great to hear. I was really hoping to make it to that but I had to come back to Bishop yesterday morning. New Moon is such a killer album.

    How much new material did they play? In their Pitchfork Guest List they said they got some guitars that they're using to record their next album. Insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by woogie846 View Post
    Did they mostly play New Moon material?
    Lots of New Moon material, yes. The song that really stood out from the new album was I Saw Your Face, which especially live has such a wonderful Neil Young vibe.

    They for sure played 2 new songs...one that they announced as new, and another that definitely isn't on any of their albums and is this long plodding song that starts out with a repetitive bass riff. It was the main set closer, and was fantastic.
    7/30 - Shabazz Palaces - Roxy (?)
    7/31 - Hamilton Leithauser - Echo (?)
    8/01 - Ceremony/Nothing - Roxy (?)
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)
    8/07 - Haim - Wiltern (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  12. #63462
    Member send me ctrpllrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,505

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Anybody for Grizzly Bear in Big Sur? I've got 1 extra for night 2. PM me if interested.

  13. #63463
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,027

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    Lots of New Moon material, yes. The song that really stood out from the new album was I Saw Your Face, which especially live has such a wonderful Neil Young vibe.

    They for sure played 2 new songs...one that they announced as new, and another that definitely isn't on any of their albums and is this long plodding song that starts out with a repetitive bass riff. It was the main set closer, and was fantastic.
    I can attest to this for sure. "I saw your face" was definitely my favorite song from the new LP live. The jams they had sounded more like Crazy Horse but that's probably what you meant. I kinda missed the band in punk mode at times during the show but the new songs made up for it! Next nyc show will be them opening up for Black Flag. Can't wait

    7/29 Conor Oberst @ Summerstage
    8/2 Daniele Baldelli/Simian Mobile Disco @ PS1
    8/2 Magda @ Output
    8/3 Seth Troxler/the Martinez Brothers @ Gov Island
    8/3 Seth Troxler @ Output



    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  14. #63464
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,917

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    The jams they had sounded more like Crazy Horse but that's probably what you meant.
    Yeah.
    7/30 - Shabazz Palaces - Roxy (?)
    7/31 - Hamilton Leithauser - Echo (?)
    8/01 - Ceremony/Nothing - Roxy (?)
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)
    8/07 - Haim - Wiltern (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  15. #63465
    Coachella Junkie brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    6,118

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Just won a pair of tickets for Tiger & Woods and Aeroplane at Lure in Hollywood next week. Been wanting to see both of them for a while now.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

    Upcoming Shows: Marques Wyatt - UCLA, Paul Mccartney - Dodger Stadium, Yes - Greek Theater, Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl, NIN/Soundgarden - Hollywood Bowl, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl

  16. #63466

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    holy shit yes. more details here http://www.pwelverumandsun.com

    Mount Eerie

    Thurs. April 11th- Portland, Ore.- Mississippi Studios, 3939 N. Mississippi, 8pm, $8/$10 (21+) TICKETS

    Fri. April 12th- Eugene, Ore.- Old Whiteaker Firehouse, 1085 W. 1st Ave.

    Sat. April 13th- San Francisco, Cal.- the Chapel, 777 Valencia, $12/$15, doors at 8 TICKETS

    Sun. April 14th- Oakland, Cal.- Lobot, 1800 Campbell St. W., info

    Mon. April 15th- Santa Cruz, Cal.- the Crepe Place, 1134 Soquel Ave., info

    Tues. April 16th- Los Angeles, Cal.- MiMoDa Studios, 5774 W. Pico Blvd., info

    Weds. April 17th- Los Angeles, Cal.- the Smell, 247 S. Main St., doors at 9, $10, fb

  17. #63467
    old school tmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,716

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Anyone know where Miguel is playing tomorrow (Monday)

  18. #63468
    Coachella Junkie Ardentbiscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,680

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I thought he was playing at the red bull sound stage that is at Kroq/Amp FM/Jack FM.

    But I think it's invite only.

  19. #63469
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,917

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by fudgumslover View Post
    Weds. April 17th- Los Angeles, Cal.- the Smell, 247 S. Main St., doors at 9, $10, fb
    Awful venue choice for him. That's Lou Reed night anyway, although if he goes on late I might be able to hit both.
    7/30 - Shabazz Palaces - Roxy (?)
    7/31 - Hamilton Leithauser - Echo (?)
    8/01 - Ceremony/Nothing - Roxy (?)
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)
    8/07 - Haim - Wiltern (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  20. #63470
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,027

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Fans of Metz. Watch out for this band. Perfect fit for FYF...

    Greys 2013 Tour Dates
    03/11 - Manhattan, NY @ Cake Shop*
    03/12 - Brooklyn, NY @ Death by Audio*
    03/13 - Philadelphia, PA @ Kung Fu Necktie*
    03/15 - Baltimore, MD @ Club K*
    03/16 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Vatican't*
    03/30 - Toronto, ON @ Garrison^
    * - w/ Shahman
    ^ - w/ Beliefs

    Listen to Pill here: https://soundcloud.com/greysband/pill


    7/29 Conor Oberst @ Summerstage
    8/2 Daniele Baldelli/Simian Mobile Disco @ PS1
    8/2 Magda @ Output
    8/3 Seth Troxler/the Martinez Brothers @ Gov Island
    8/3 Seth Troxler @ Output



    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  21. #63471

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Staples center.... DAMN IT

    Depeche Mode 2013 North America Tour

    Thursday, Aug. 22 – Detroit, MI – DTE Energy Music Theatre

    Saturday, Aug. 24 – Chicago, IL – First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

    Tuesday, Aug. 27 – St. Paul, MN – Minnesota State Fair**

    Sunday, Sep. 1 – Toronto, ON – Molson Canadian Amphitheatre

    Tuesday, Sep. 3 – Montreal, QB – Bell Centre

    Friday, Sep. 6 – Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center

    Sunday, Sep. 8 – Wantagh, NY – Nikon at Jones Beach Theater

    Tuesday, Sep. 10 – Washington DC – Jiffy Lube Live

    Thursday, Sep. 12 – Atlanta, GA – Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood

    Saturday, Sep. 14 – Tampa, FL – Live Nation Amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds

    Sunday, Sep. 15 – Ft Lauderdale, FL – BB&T Center

    Wednesday, Sep. 18 – Houston, TX – Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

    Friday, Sep. 20 – Dallas, TX – Gexa Energy Pavilion

    Sunday, Sep. 22 – San Diego, CA – Sleep Train Amphitheatre

    Tuesday, Sep. 24 – Santa Barbara, CA – Santa Barbara Bowl

    Thursday, Sep. 26 – Mountain View, CA – Shoreline Amphitheatre

    Saturday, Sep. 28 – Los Angeles, CA – STAPLES Center

    Sunday, Sep. 29 – Los Angeles, CA – STAPLES Center

    Tuesday, Oct. 8 – Phoenix, AZ – Desert Sky Pavilion

    No San Fran date...confirmed for Outside Lands?
    Last edited by ameeps; 03-11-2013 at 08:10 AM.

    Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    13 - War On Drugs - 50 Kent
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    17 - 19 - The National - Prospect
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    21 - Bill Maher - Capitol
    22 - Dave Chapelle - Radio City
    24 - Dave Chapelle & The Roots - Radio City
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

  22. #63472
    Member TheClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Feliz
    Posts
    328

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Yeah, even worse, last tour at Honda it was a seated floor. Ugh.

  23. #63473
    Coachella Junkie brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    6,118

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClaw View Post
    Yeah, even worse, last tour at Honda it was a seated floor. Ugh.
    yikes
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

    Upcoming Shows: Marques Wyatt - UCLA, Paul Mccartney - Dodger Stadium, Yes - Greek Theater, Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl, NIN/Soundgarden - Hollywood Bowl, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl

  24. #63474
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,027

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    Staples center.... DAMN IT

    Depeche Mode 2013 North America Tour

    Thursday, Aug. 22 – Detroit, MI – DTE Energy Music Theatre

    Saturday, Aug. 24 – Chicago, IL – First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

    Tuesday, Aug. 27 – St. Paul, MN – Minnesota State Fair**

    Sunday, Sep. 1 – Toronto, ON – Molson Canadian Amphitheatre

    Tuesday, Sep. 3 – Montreal, QB – Bell Centre

    Friday, Sep. 6 – Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center

    Sunday, Sep. 8 – Wantagh, NY – Nikon at Jones Beach Theater

    Tuesday, Sep. 10 – Washington DC – Jiffy Lube Live

    Thursday, Sep. 12 – Atlanta, GA – Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood

    Saturday, Sep. 14 – Tampa, FL – Live Nation Amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds

    Sunday, Sep. 15 – Ft Lauderdale, FL – BB&T Center

    Wednesday, Sep. 18 – Houston, TX – Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

    Friday, Sep. 20 – Dallas, TX – Gexa Energy Pavilion

    Sunday, Sep. 22 – San Diego, CA – Sleep Train Amphitheatre

    Tuesday, Sep. 24 – Santa Barbara, CA – Santa Barbara Bowl

    Thursday, Sep. 26 – Mountain View, CA – Shoreline Amphitheatre

    Saturday, Sep. 28 – Los Angeles, CA – STAPLES Center

    Sunday, Sep. 29 – Los Angeles, CA – STAPLES Center

    Tuesday, Oct. 8 – Phoenix, AZ – Desert Sky Pavilion

    No San Fran date...confirmed for Outside Lands?
    Austin City Limits is more likely than Outside Lands if they're playing any festivals in US...

    7/29 Conor Oberst @ Summerstage
    8/2 Daniele Baldelli/Simian Mobile Disco @ PS1
    8/2 Magda @ Output
    8/3 Seth Troxler/the Martinez Brothers @ Gov Island
    8/3 Seth Troxler @ Output



    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  25. #63475
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    Staples center.... DAMN IT

    Depeche Mode 2013 North America Tour


    No San Fran date...confirmed for Outside Lands?
    Lets pull a map out. Mountainview is a 30
    Min drive south of San Francisco......

    An wtf were u doing going to honda centrr. The hollywood bowl was your other option.

  26. #63476

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Lets pull a map out. Mountainview is a 30
    Min drive south of San Francisco......

    An wtf were u doing going to honda centrr. The hollywood bowl was your other option.
    I know where mountain view is you dipshit. And stop typing so loud you might wake your parents up.

    Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    13 - War On Drugs - 50 Kent
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    17 - 19 - The National - Prospect
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    21 - Bill Maher - Capitol
    22 - Dave Chapelle - Radio City
    24 - Dave Chapelle & The Roots - Radio City
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

  27. #63477
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    I know where mountain view is you dipshit. And stop typing so loud you might wake your parents up.
    Who is there to wake up while at work and typing on a phone set to mute?

  28. #63478
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,027

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Flying Lotus/Thundercat 2013 Tour dates (More TBA)

    4/23 Masquerade Atlanta
    4/25 9:30 Club Washington DC
    4/26 Union Transfer Philadelphia 11pm late (Dillinger Escape Plan 6:45pm early show at Union Transfer)
    5/5 Terminal 5 NYC *
    5/15 Sounds Academy Toronto
    5/16 House of Blues Cleveland

    * - w/ Ultraista
    Last edited by Spooks; 03-11-2013 at 10:53 AM.

    7/29 Conor Oberst @ Summerstage
    8/2 Daniele Baldelli/Simian Mobile Disco @ PS1
    8/2 Magda @ Output
    8/3 Seth Troxler/the Martinez Brothers @ Gov Island
    8/3 Seth Troxler @ Output



    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  29. #63479
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,331

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    i really hope the AXS system is improved by the time that onsale happens. Going to try for both nights at Staples.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    8/2&3 HARD Summer - 8/7 Arctic Monkeys@Staples - 8/8 Cut Copy@Brooklyn Bowl - 8/22 NIN@Verizon - 8/23&24 FYF Fest - 9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House

  30. #63480
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Alabama Shakes
    July 17 and 18
    Hollywood Palladium

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •