Page 2106 of 2382 FirstFirst ... 21012102210321042105210621072108210921102111 ... LastLast
Results 63,151 to 63,180 of 71450

Thread: Upcoming Shows

Default Re: Upcoming Shows

I'm seeing Alabama Shakes on Saturday in Portland. I've heard good things about their live show.

I also locked down 4 tickets to the Jay Z/JT show at Yankee Stadium. Was gonna go to the Rose Bowl show but decided after seeing Jay once at Yankee Stadium, I can't turn down any opportunity to do it again. Still might take a solo trip down to Pasadena for a nice Sunday though.

Ceremony, Soft Moon, Total Control - Echoplex - 6/6

Quote Originally Posted by woogie846 View Post
    Ceremony, Soft Moon, Total Control - Echoplex - 6/6
    This will be awesome, but it's a must to go to the Chain Reaction show over the Echoplex.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Supre may be displeasing, but he's pleasant, if you can make sense of that. Stay with it, Supre. They need you.

Quote Originally Posted by gam3g3ni3 View Post
    I also locked down 4 tickets to the Jay Z/JT show at Yankee Stadium. Was gonna go to the Rose Bowl show but decided after seeing Jay once at Yankee Stadium, I can't turn down any opportunity to do it again. Still might take a solo trip down to Pasadena for a nice Sunday though.
    how'd you get tickets to the yankee stadium show?? ticket info and an on-sale date hasn't even been announced yet. sounds like you've got some sort of hook up, but if not, please let me know! thanks.

Happy Friday! I guess I'll be seeing D'Angelo on Monday Tickets on sale now!!!

THE SOULQUARIANS: BROTHERS IN ARMS (?UESTLOVE & D'ANGELO DOING A TWO MAN SHOW)

549405_10151522554327755_1682471777_n.jpg

4/14 Scuba/Francois K @ Cielo
    4/15 Daniel Rossen @ MHOW
    4/16 Carl Cox @ Output
    4/17 Loop @ LPR
    4/18 Lauren Garnier @ Output

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    More dates to be announced soon

Yeah Yeah Yeahs
    4/13/2013 Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/17004A59EDAEDB98
    The festival will be June 28-29 at Kansas Speedway. Tickets for the festival are $175 and are available at kanrocksas.com. Price for a camping pass is $25. Those prices will eventually rise to $190 and $50. Single-day prices and VIP information will be announced later.

The full lineup: Tiesto, Fun, MGMT, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Passion Pit, Kendrick Lamar, the Avett Brothers, Pretty Lights, Imagine Dragons, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, She & Him, Miguel, Empire of the Sun, Sublime with Rome, T-Pain, Dropkick Murphys, Machine Gun Kelly, Zeds Dead, Hopsin, Borgore, Grimes, Baauer, Yeasayer, Rusko, A-Trak, Grouplove, ZZ Ward, Camera Obscura, Flosstradamus, Savoy, Danny Brown, the Descendents, Action Bronson, Aer, Trinidad James, Mimosa, Twenty One Pilots, Delta Rae, the Knocks, Polyphonic Spree, Son Volt, Killer Mike, Langhorne Slim, Three Loco, Destructo, Churchill, Robert DeLong, LowRiderz, Blondfire, Anna Lunoe, Air Dubai, Caitlin Rose, Empires, the Floozies, Beautiful Bodies, Congorock, Quiet Corral, Crookers.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/03/01...#storylink=cpy

4/16 Carl Cox @ Output
    4/17 Loop @ LPR

Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Tiesto, Fun, MGMT
    Fuck yeah.
    4/8 Summer Camp @ Echo, 4/11-13 Coachella, 4/17 SISU, Dum Dum Girls @ Roxy, 4/27 Ghost B.C. @ Fonda, 4/30 Mono @ Troubadour, 5/3 I Break Horses @ Bootleg Theater, 5/28-6/1 Primavera Sound, 6/4 Nisennenmondai @ Jazzhouse, 6/18-22 Sled Island

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

coachella 2014 headlinerz
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    The festival will be June 28-29 at Kansas Speedway. Tickets for the festival are $175 and are available at kanrocksas.com. Price for a camping pass is $25. Those prices will eventually rise to $190 and $50. Single-day prices and VIP information will be announced later.

The full lineup: Tiesto, Fun, MGMT, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Passion Pit, Kendrick Lamar, the Avett Brothers, Pretty Lights, Imagine Dragons, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, She & Him, Miguel, Empire of the Sun, Sublime with Rome, T-Pain, Dropkick Murphys, Machine Gun Kelly, Zeds Dead, Hopsin, Borgore, Grimes, Baauer, Yeasayer, Rusko, A-Trak, Grouplove, ZZ Ward, Camera Obscura, Flosstradamus, Savoy, Danny Brown, the Descendents, Action Bronson, Aer, Trinidad James, Mimosa, Twenty One Pilots, Delta Rae, the Knocks, Polyphonic Spree, Son Volt, Killer Mike, Langhorne Slim, Three Loco, Destructo, Churchill, Robert DeLong, LowRiderz, Blondfire, Anna Lunoe, Air Dubai, Caitlin Rose, Empires, the Floozies, Beautiful Bodies, Congorock, Quiet Corral, Crookers.
    If Camera Obscura, The Descendents, Danny Brown, and the YYYs are all on the same day - and don't conflict - then I might buy a day pass.
    We're here to play some Mississippi Delta Blues. We're in a horrible depression, and I gotta admit - we're starting to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by brokenDREAMS View Post
    Per their FB page:

SPARKS ANNOUNCE LOS ANGELES SHOW
    Sparks "Two Hands, One Mouth"
    Tuesday April 16, 2013 @ The Masonic Lodge at Hollywood Forever

ON GENERAL SALE FRIDAY 1ST MARCH 2013 NOON PST
    (FANCLUB PRESALE FROM THURSDAY 28TH FEB NOON PST)
    anyone have a presale code?

Lots of onsales today. Hope everyone is having good luck with their clicker fingers.

FINALLY getting to see Modest Mouse after having been eluded by their shows for I'm thinking 7 years now.
    Last edited by cutterbutter; 03-01-2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: WORDS

Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    Lots of onsales today. Hope everyone is having good luck with their clicker fingers.

FINALLY getting to see Modest Mouse after having been alluded by their shows for I'm thinking 7 years now.
    I got MM tix! If anyone is still trying for Pomona I'm still able to pull up some balcony tix every once in a while

Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    April/May Concerts
    4/24 - Local Natives - Pageant
    4/26 - Arcade Fire - Starlight Theatre
    4/27 - Arcade Fire - Chaifetz Arena
    5/8 - Morrissey - Observatory
    5/10 - Chic - Hollywood Bowl
    5/11 - Puscifer - Greek Theatre
    5/22 - Billy Joel - Hollywood Bowl
    5/27 - Panda Bear - El Rey
    5/28 - First Aid Kit - El Rey

fuck you guys :/
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....

I was running my PC and my phone's Live Nation app trying for 2 Green Day tickets at the Fox. Appeared instantly sold out as expected...then around 10:15 or so I pulled a pair on my phone. It said I had 7 minutes to purchase so I didn't freak out. Then my screen timed out (I have it set to 30 seconds) AND I LOST THEM. WHAT THE FUCK MY OTHER APPS DON'T BAIL ON ME WHEN THE SCREEN TIMES OUT. Been trying consistently since, and nothing. What's the time frame for tickets to be released back after credit card issues/multiple orders, etc? Ugh.

That blows xuclarockerx hope it works out
    Follow me on Twitter at Klein25
    Foster the People - April 8 @ Pomona

Dude, the phone app is so fickle. If the screen turns off, you change the app, you get a phone call, anything it drops them. Just fucking check out ASAP in the future, that has driven me crazy before.

Junip's booked for the Troubadour on May 30 (which conflicts with Talabot @ Echoplex, unfortunately, but Junip's more entertaining live IMO)
    Appears to be the only US date so far. On sale now.

gaaaaaaah i hope they come down to San Diego... both Junip and Talabot

Pot and I caught the Fuzz set last night. For those of you who aren't aware, this is Ty Segall's new band (side project?). He plays drums and sings. His drumming is pretty solid, but I prefer him on the guitar (and Emily Rose behind the kit). Their songs are, as the name suggests, very fuzzy. Ty's love for Black Sabbath is even more evident with this iteration. They played about 6 songs with a couple that were just them jamming. Actually, there's lots of jamming (live, at least) with Fuzz. Anything more than the 40" they ended up playing might have become too much like a garage jamband gig. This is mostly because Charles Moorhart isn't nearly the guitarist that Ty is. Don't get me wrong, he's fine with the tunes they've written...just not as good of a jammer as Ty.

It will be interesting to see how the tracks end up sounding, once they lay them down. I'm happy for Ty that he's enjoying himself, but I hope he gets back to his regular gig sooner than later.

Trying to decide whether to use TicketWeb or go down to the Observatory for the Black Flag tickets.

edit: TicketWeb it is, they weren't answering their phone.
    Last edited by xuclarockerx; 03-01-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post

FINALLY getting to see Modest Mouse after having been eluded by their shows for I'm thinking 7 years now.

Cause Modest Mouse was a band you were listeing to when you were 12?

Quote Originally Posted by xuclarockerx View Post
    Trying to decide whether to use TicketWeb or go down to the Observatory for the Black Flag tickets.

edit: TicketWeb it is, they weren't answering their phone.
    I'm trying to buy tickets right now but they aren't on sale yet even after 12 ??

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Officially in for Japandroids/Cloud Nothings and El-P!
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    I first started listening to them when I was 14. Why would that be a bit surprise? We weren't all in our Wham! phase at 12.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by choice cat View Post
    I'm trying to buy tickets right now but they aren't on sale yet even after 12 ??
    Dang, maybe I lucked out. Says Sold Out at 12:09. TicketWeb's usually a pretty stress-free experience with their lack of 'waiting rooms', etc.

Clicked on the link right at noon, had no problems.
    Last edited by xuclarockerx; 03-01-2013 at 11:13 AM.

we were dead came out 5 years ago and i think good news was out in '04. so yeah, he def would have at least heard float on and ocean breathes salty by 12.

anybody grab tickets to Rodriguez? I've been trying for the last half hour and have had no luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

I really wonder what % of all these onsale rushes is resellers/scalpers.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    lol. But Chris, how old are you again.....

4/16 Carl Cox @ Output
    4/17 Loop @ LPR