Page 2056 of 2496 FirstFirst ... 20512052205320542055205620572058205920602061 ... LastLast
Results 61,651 to 61,680 of 74867

Thread: Upcoming Shows

  1. #61651

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by tmac View Post
    how early should i show up for lord huron/wildcat wildcat at the natural history museum?
    Do you have a show ticket already or are you planning on trying to get one night of?

  2. #61652
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,220

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner View Post
    Never been to the glasshouse. How is the surrounding area? Is it ghetto or safe to walk a mile or two back to our shitty motel?
    Pomona has some very dicey neighborhoods, but next to the Glasshouse is ok. You should be fine.

    If you decide that you want to take a cab definitely call. More than likely you will not see a cab that you can just flag down.

  3. #61653

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    When I went to see Hatebreed at the Fox I parked a few blocks down in a semi-residential area. It was fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

  4. #61654
    old school tmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,726

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    Do you have a show ticket already or are you planning on trying to get one night of?
    Trying to get in night of

  5. #61655
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,424

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    That usually turns out to be a shit show. Buy a ticket if they aren't sold out. They have a low capacity for the concert hall.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  6. #61656

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Purity Ring:

    10TH JAN - MONTREAL, QC @ LE NATIONAL
    11TH JAN - NEW YORK, NY @ WEBSTER HALL
    12TH JAN - NEW YORK, NY @ WEBSTER HALL
    14TH JAN - WASHINGTON, DC @ 9:30 CLUB
    15TH JAN - BALTIMORE, MD @ OTTOBAR
    17TH JAN - ATLANTA, GA @ VARIETY PLAYHOUSE
    18TH JAN - ORLANDO, FL @ THE SOCIAL
    19TH JAN - TAMPA, FL @ ORPHEUM
    21ST JAN - NEW ORLEANS, LA @ MAISON
    22ND JAN - AUSTIN, TX @ THE MOHAWK
    23RD JAN - DALLAS, TX @ GRANADA THEATER
    24TH JAN - MEMPHIS, TN @ HI-TONE
    25TH JAN - NASHVILLE, TN @ MERCY LOUNGE
    26TH JAN - ASHEVILLE, NC @ ORANGE PEEL
    28TH JAN- CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA @ JEFFERSON THEATER
    29TH JAN - PHILADELPHIA, PA @ UNION TRANSFER
    30TH JAN - BOSTON, MA @ PARADISE
    1ST FEB - TORONTO, ON @ PHOENIX CONCERT THEATRE

  7. #61657

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by mmsk123 View Post
    Purity Ring:

    10TH JAN - MONTREAL, QC @ LE NATIONAL
    11TH JAN - NEW YORK, NY @ WEBSTER HALL
    12TH JAN - NEW YORK, NY @ WEBSTER HALL
    14TH JAN - WASHINGTON, DC @ 9:30 CLUB
    15TH JAN - BALTIMORE, MD @ OTTOBAR
    17TH JAN - ATLANTA, GA @ VARIETY PLAYHOUSE
    18TH JAN - ORLANDO, FL @ THE SOCIAL
    19TH JAN - TAMPA, FL @ ORPHEUM
    21ST JAN - NEW ORLEANS, LA @ MAISON
    22ND JAN - AUSTIN, TX @ THE MOHAWK
    23RD JAN - DALLAS, TX @ GRANADA THEATER
    24TH JAN - MEMPHIS, TN @ HI-TONE
    25TH JAN - NASHVILLE, TN @ MERCY LOUNGE
    26TH JAN - ASHEVILLE, NC @ ORANGE PEEL
    28TH JAN- CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA @ JEFFERSON THEATER
    29TH JAN - PHILADELPHIA, PA @ UNION TRANSFER
    30TH JAN - BOSTON, MA @ PARADISE
    1ST FEB - TORONTO, ON @ PHOENIX CONCERT THEATRE
    Why in the world did you post these dates? Purity Ring announced these shows 3 months ago.

  8. #61658

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Purity Ring tour dates huh? Thanks for the news, Flash Edison!

  9. #61659
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,318

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Great line up as usual

    2/21/13
    23rd annual Tibet House Benefit at Carnegie Hall - Philip Glass, Jim James, Patti Smith w/ Jessie Smith, Rahzel, tUnE-yArDs and more TBA!

    https://www.carnegiehall.org/SiteCod...&eventId=18612

    Nick Offerman
    2/16 Wilbur Theatre Boston (late/early show)
    3/2 Town Hall New York

    Juan Maclean DJ set Tour Dates
    Sun 01/20/13 Le Bain at The Standard, New York New York NY
    Sat 01/26/13 It'll Do Dallas TX
    Fri 02/01/13 Smart Bar Chicago IL
    Thu 02/21/13 LPR - Le Poisson Rouge New York NY
    Fri 02/22/13 U Street Music Hall Washington DC

    11/19 Deafheaven @ MHOW
    11/20 Nils Frahm @ Glasslands
    11/21 Joy Orbison/Ben UFO @ ?
    11/22 Adam X @ Bossa Nova


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  10. #61660
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,318

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liars @ the Met

    In the spring, Wordless Music will return to The Metropolitan Museum of Art for two specially curated events, in conjunction with The Costume Institute's annual exhibition. The first of these to be announced, on Saturday, May 18, will be a multimedia, site-specific performance by the Liars in the Temple of Dendur, which, it is safe to assume, will blow more than a few minds. This concert is presented as part of the Costume Institute's exhibition PUNK: Chaos to Couture, on view at the Met Museum from May 9 to August 11, 2013. All-ages tickets to this performance are now on sale: http://www.metmuseum.org/events/prog...emple?eid=4020

    11/19 Deafheaven @ MHOW
    11/20 Nils Frahm @ Glasslands
    11/21 Joy Orbison/Ben UFO @ ?
    11/22 Adam X @ Bossa Nova


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  11. #61661
    old school tmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,726

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    That usually turns out to be a shit show. Buy a ticket if they aren't sold out. They have a low capacity for the concert hall.
    bummer. thanks

  12. #61662
    Member sickveggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga
    Posts
    104

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Yo La Tengo January 16th 8:00pm @ Fingerprints, Long Beach
    Call for details - 562.433.4996

  13. #61663
    Coachella Junkie brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    6,199

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post

    Juan Maclean DJ set Tour Dates
    Sun 01/20/13 Le Bain at The Standard, New York New York NY
    Sat 01/26/13 It'll Do Dallas TX
    Fri 02/01/13 Smart Bar Chicago IL
    Thu 02/21/13 LPR - Le Poisson Rouge New York NY
    Fri 02/22/13 U Street Music Hall Washington DC


    Juan Maclean need to quit this DJ bullshit and do some live shows....in California no less.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

    Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

  14. #61664

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    WOOPS on the PR dates, must have missed them the first time.


  15. #61665
    Member vulcandeathgrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Down Here
    Posts
    287

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Tomorrow night -

    65daysofstatic
    sleepmakeswaves
    Tangled Thoughts Of Leaving

  16. #61666
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,644

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    65daysofstatic are touring the US?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  17. #61667
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,630

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    vulcandeathgrip is in Australia. I want to see 65daysofstatic sooooo badly! Sleepmakeswaves are really good too!
    last.fm
    11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

  18. #61668
    Coachella Junkie luckyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,945

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    65days are awesome! They were such a choice opener for the Cure a few years back. Too bad not many others at the venue thought so.
    For your health

  19. #61669
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Doc Sportello's hood
    Posts
    20,079

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Yeah, I remember that. At the Shrine yeah? I really liked their set.
    12/04 - Angel Olson - El Rey (?)
    12/06 - Dr. John - Royce Hall (?)
    12/14 - Cat Stevens - Nokia
    12/20 - Stevie Wonder - Forum (?)
    1/10 - Flesh Eaters - Echoplex (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  20. #61670
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,644

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    They really should come do a full US tour, I doubt they have the fanbase though. One of my friends is dying to see them
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  21. #61671
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,630

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    What time usually does the box office at the Fonda open for ticket sales on day of show? At the doors time?
    last.fm
    11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

  22. #61672

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Thinking of seeing Social Distortion this month, hearing Live at the Roxy the other night kind of inspired me...
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

  23. #61673
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,630

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    If you like them, they are awesome live.
    last.fm
    11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

  24. #61674
    Triple Whore TheScenestar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,010

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    vulcandeathgrip is in Australia. I want to see 65daysofstatic sooooo badly! Sleepmakeswaves are really good too!
    Where? I'm in Australia now!
    http://www.thescenestar.com

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Don't ever include Thrice in a fucking Sigur Ros thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    Maybe more people would give a shit if he died two weekends in a row.

  25. #61675
    Member vulcandeathgrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Down Here
    Posts
    287

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by TheScenestar View Post
    Where? I'm in Australia now!
    I live in Perth, Western Australia. Tonight is the last show of their Aussie tour. If you are town hit me up as my wife has just decided not to come and I have a spare ticket. But I bet you are on the East coast ? Nobody ever comes to Perth.

    If you guys like 65days & sleepmakeswaves I would recommend checking out Tangled Thoughts Of Leaving. They are local to Perth and along a similar vein but different enough to remain unique.

  26. #61676
    Member spiggums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,591

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Anyone in Los Angeles been to Sound yet?

    Three (long been one of my favorite DJ's) and Fur Coat are there on Friday and I was planning on checking it out. Still a little apprehensive due to the whole "from the folks who brought you Playhouse" thing...

  27. #61677
    Triple Whore TheScenestar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,010

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by vulcandeathgrip View Post
    I live in Perth, Western Australia. Tonight is the last show of their Aussie tour. If you are town hit me up as my wife has just decided not to come and I have a spare ticket. But I bet you are on the East coast ? Nobody ever comes to Perth.

    If you guys like 65days & sleepmakeswaves I would recommend checking out Tangled Thoughts Of Leaving. They are local to Perth and along a similar vein but different enough to remain unique.
    In Melbourne. Sorry mate.
    http://www.thescenestar.com

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Don't ever include Thrice in a fucking Sigur Ros thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    Maybe more people would give a shit if he died two weekends in a row.

  28. #61678

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Question: anyone stubhub a ticket for the Troubadour before? If so, will the venue check for the name on the ticket, and if its not your name on the ticket (stubhub) will they still let you in?

  29. #61679

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat24 View Post
    Question: anyone stubhub a ticket for the Troubadour before? If so, will the venue check for the name on the ticket, and if its not your name on the ticket (stubhub) will they still let you in?
    They don't check ticket names.

  30. #61680

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Alright, good. Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •