Page 1829 of 2382 FirstFirst ... 18241825182618271828182918301831183218331834 ... LastLast
Results 54,841 to 54,870 of 71440

Thread: Upcoming Shows

  1. #54841
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    27,680

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostpunk View Post
    Show was fucking great, except that halfway through i'm pretty sure someone next to me dropped a shit in their pants because it smelled wild..also, wtf happened in the middle of the pit?
    You mean with the crazy dude who attacked the young kids and tried to choke them? Yeah, I don't fuckin' know. He was being such a nutjob.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  2. #54842
    Member meyouseek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    LAX
    Posts
    1,198

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    What the fuck is up with the crazy prices for the G-n-R shows? So happy I went to the Forum show... and paid less than $30.

    That said, if you missed the show at the Forum, I suppose $80 for the Palladium show isn't all that terrible. After all, Axl Rose is a national treasure.

  3. #54843
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,359

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    On my way downtown to hangout with Andrew W.K. before his show tonight. Im kinda freaking out inside. This is going to be surreal.

    Also, tonight is the first night of AWK's I Get Wet 10th Anniversary tour. I will report back later.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

  4. #54844
    cat hoarder rskapcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,085

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I think Canadialand might explode from the joint enthusiasm and positivity you two will generate.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

    Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

  5. #54845
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,359

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by rskapcat View Post
    I think Canadialand might explode from the joint enthusiasm and positivity you two will generate.
    Where is the "like" option on this board?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

  6. #54846
    Member meyouseek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    LAX
    Posts
    1,198

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    900f190c7bf7abbbe01680d7bc7ac1db.jpg

    I found the meh button.

  7. #54847
    Member rag and bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    BKN
    Posts
    972

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I have an extra ticket for the Ty Segall show tonight. PM if you're interested.

  8. #54848
    old school BlueDevil50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Santa Maria, CA
    Posts
    3,783

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    How fast should the Chente shows sell out?

  9. #54849
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,677

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Sushov23 View Post
    Anyone going to Apparat next week in LA?
    I plan on it, but I'm putting off buying a ticket and trying to win one from the multiple outlets that are giving them away. Too bad it's apparently not selling very well.
    4/17 - Mogwai - El Rey (?)
    4/27 - Ghost BC - Fonda (?)
    4/29 - Franz Ferdinand - Wiltern (?)
    4/30 - Mono - Troubadour (?)
    5/03 - Philip Glass - Royce Hall


    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    I want to get the members of Brand New and Chvrches in a line and have all of them executed in front of their fans.
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  10. #54850
    Coachella Junkie paulb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Woods, WI
    Posts
    18,804

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    On my way downtown to hangout with Andrew W.K. before his show tonight. Im kinda freaking out inside. This is going to be surreal.

    Also, tonight is the first night of AWK's I Get Wet 10th Anniversary tour. I will report back later.
    Have a blast Josh! Report back with details on how it all went. Im sure it should be a pretty wild crowd.
    Upcoming Shows:
    The Knife: 4/9 @ Fox Theater
    Coachella: 4/11-13 @ Empire Polo Fields

  11. #54851
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,447

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Zoe Keating.

    March 15, 17, 21 & 23 San Francisco, CA Yerba Buena Center for the Arts

    April 12 Minneapolis, MN Cedar Cultural Center

    April 14 Reston, VA Reston Community Center

    April 26 Los Angeles, CA Largo at the Coronet

    April 27 UC Riverside, CA Culver Center of the Arts (Free!)

    May 3 Seattle, WA Neptune Theater

    May 4 Portland, OR Aladdin Theater

    May 5 Eugene, OR Shedd Institute

    May 17 Quito, Ecuador Teatro National Sucre

    June 28 Edinburgh, UK Scottish Ruby Conference



    I wish things I liked would stop playing The Aladdin.

  12. #54852
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,677

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Wow, what a fantastic triple bill at the Troubadour tonight. I didn't get there in time for the first band, but Mikal Cronin and White Fence were among the better opening bands I've seen in quite some time, and Ty Segall was a fucking riot. I haven't paid attention enough to past setlists to realize that they cover Black Sabbath's Paranoid from time to time, fantastic way to close the show. I've never seen that venue that packed so early too, people showed up for the opening acts big time.
    4/17 - Mogwai - El Rey (?)
    4/27 - Ghost BC - Fonda (?)
    4/29 - Franz Ferdinand - Wiltern (?)
    4/30 - Mono - Troubadour (?)
    5/03 - Philip Glass - Royce Hall


    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    I want to get the members of Brand New and Chvrches in a line and have all of them executed in front of their fans.
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  13. #54853
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,114

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    Wow, what a fantastic triple bill at the Troubadour tonight. I didn't get there in time for the first band, but Mikal Cronin and White Fence were among the better opening bands I've seen in quite some time, and Ty Segall was a fucking riot. I haven't paid attention enough to past setlists to realize that they cover Black Sabbath's Paranoid from time to time, fantastic way to close the show. I've never seen that venue that packed so early too, people showed up for the opening acts big time.
    Fucking amazing show. My girl and I wanted to catch Mikal Cronin badly, but we got in a little too late. White Fence were awesome, much more jammy than their album but I liked their set a lot. Ty Segall absolutely destroyed. Gotta be one of the best live bands out there right now. So much energy and so much camaraderie. Paranoid encore was fucking perfect.

  14. #54854
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    27,680

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    That Paranoid cover they do is crushing. Bummed I didn't make it last night, but it sounds like it was a fantastic show.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  15. #54855
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    273

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    A-Trak killed it last night.
    So did !!! on Wednesday.
    Ty Segall tonight, not a bad week.

  16. #54856
    Coachella Junkie HunterGather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,134

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Not sure if it was posted (loool)
    I'd go to this because it's in my city and they are kind of a guilty pleasure.

    LMFAO - SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING TOUR
    featuring: Far East Movement, the Quest Crew, Sidney Samson, Eva Simons and Natalia Kills.

    » 5/22 - Columbus, OH @ Nationwide Arena
    » 5/23 - Detroit, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills
    » 5/25 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
    » 5/26 - Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena
    » 5/28 - Denver, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre
    » 5/30 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Maverik Center
    » 6/1 - Spokane, WA @ Spokane Arena
    » 6/2 - Seattle, WA @ KeyArena
    » 6/5 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center
    » 6/6 - Sacramento, CA @ Power Balance Pavilion
    » 6/8 - Oakland, CA @ Oracle Arena
    » 6/9 - San Diego, CA @ Valley View Casino Center
    » 6/12 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
    » 6/13 - Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center
    » 6/15 - Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center
    » 6/19 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles’ Coliseum
    » 6/20 - Atlanta, GA @ Philips Arena
    » 6/22 - Miami, FL @ American Airlines Arena
    » 6/23 - Orlando, FL @ Amway Center
    » 6/25 - Washington, DC @ Patriot Center
    » 6/26 - Uniondale, NY @ Nassau Coliseum
    » 6/28 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena
    » 6/29 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center
    » 6/30 - Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center
    » 7/1 - Worcester, MA @ DCU Center
    » 7/4 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt
    I know it's hard, but try not to turn into GPS. It is just unfortunate for us all.

  17. #54857
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    8,668

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Cloud Nothings slaughtered tonight. They only played the new album with the exception of one old song, which Dylan dedicated to the dude trying to beat people up in the pit. I felt like I was 15 the whole time, and it was great. They sound EXACTLY like the last release, in such a fantastic way. If you like 90s emocore stuff, you should really be catching this band sooner rather than later. They're spectacular.
    i'm so jealous of y'all's crowd. the people around me were a bunch of statues.
    April 22 - Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial
    April 24 - Godflesh / Mogwai
    April 26 - Cloud Nothings
    May 1 - Ghost
    May 2-4 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 23 - Saint Vitus
    May 27 - Fu Manchu
    June 6-8 - X Games Concerts
    June 12-14 - Sónar Barcelona
    June 27 - Deafheaven / Swans


    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Muse might as well named themselves the Pablo Honeys.

  18. #54858

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGather View Post
    Not sure if it was posted (loool)
    I'd go to this because it's in my city and they are kind of a guilty pleasure.

    LMFAO - SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING TOUR
    featuring: Far East Movement, the Quest Crew, Sidney Samson, Eva Simons and Natalia Kills.

    » 5/22 - Columbus, OH @ Nationwide Arena
    » 5/23 - Detroit, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills
    » 5/25 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
    » 5/26 - Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena
    » 5/28 - Denver, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre
    » 5/30 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Maverik Center
    » 6/1 - Spokane, WA @ Spokane Arena
    » 6/2 - Seattle, WA @ KeyArena
    » 6/5 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center
    » 6/6 - Sacramento, CA @ Power Balance Pavilion u
    » 6/8 - Oakland, CA @ Oracle Arena
    » 6/9 - San Diego, CA @ Valley View Casino Center
    » 6/12 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
    » 6/13 - Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center
    » 6/15 - Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center
    » 6/19 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles’ Coliseum
    » 6/20 - Atlanta, GA @ Philips Arena
    » 6/22 - Miami, FL @ American Airlines Arena
    » 6/23 - Orlando, FL @ Amway Center
    » 6/25 - Washington, DC @ Patriot Center
    » 6/26 - Uniondale, NY @ Nassau Coliseum
    » 6/28 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena
    » 6/29 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center
    » 6/30 - Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center
    » 7/1 - Worcester, MA @ DCU Center
    » 7/4 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
    I really hope this doesn't mean they might be playing edc on 6/10. That would be all kinds of lame.

  19. #54859
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,359

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    So I finally have time to write about the Andrew WK show. If any of you are even slightly-remotely interested in seeing him on his I Get Wet 10th Anniversary tour, I cannot recomend it highly enough. He did two sets. The first was I Get Wet in its entirety from start to finish. The second set he played about half of The Wolf, a couple songs from Close Calls With Brick Walls, and then a new song. The whole set was filled with such insane positive energy and the band sounded great. Also, the venue the show was at had no barricade in front of the stage, so the show was full of people getting on stage, singing along, then stage diving. I got on stage and sang with Andrew WK during "I Get Wet" and felt like $1,000,000. All in all, it was an amazing experience and this is a must see show for any Andrew WK fan.

    Also, I met and chatted with Andrew WK for a bit before the show and he is just the coolest guy. I may have scored my band a spot on the Sled Island line up with Andrew WK too... but I don't know if he was just being nice. So it will be a bonus if that turns out. Any which way, I had a great weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

  20. #54860
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,114

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Yes! I just noticed there is a Dustin Wong show in Phoenix the weekend I'm there. Only 8 bucks a ticket also

  21. #54861
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,359

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    So I finally have time to write about the Andrew WK show. If any of you are even slightly-remotely interested in seeing him on his I Get Wet 10th Anniversary tour, I cannot recomend it highly enough. He did two sets. The first was I Get Wet in its entirety from start to finish. The second set he played about half of The Wolf, a couple songs from Close Calls With Brick Walls, and then a new song. The whole set was filled with such insane positive energy and the band sounded great. Also, the venue the show was at had no barricade in front of the stage, so the show was full of people getting on stage, singing along, then stage diving. I got on stage and sang with Andrew WK during "I Get Wet" and felt like $1,000,000. All in all, it was an amazing experience and this is a must see show for any Andrew WK fan.

    Also, I met and chatted with Andrew WK for a bit before the show and he is just the coolest guy. I may have scored my band a spot on the Sled Island line up with Andrew WK too... but I don't know if he was just being nice. So it will be a bonus if that turns out. Any which way, I had a great weekend.

    Im bumping my own post onto this page, because it was the last post on the last page, and I want every AWK fan on this board to read about how awesome this was show was. I think everyone deserves to see a show this awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

  22. #54862
    Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    14,496

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    He did two sets. The first was I Get Wet in its entirety from start to finish. The second set he played about half of The Wolf, a couple songs from Close Calls With Brick Walls, and then a new song.
    I want to make a sarcastic comment about people leaving after the first set. but I'm glad his shows are still fun. even if he's doing the same thing he did ten years ago.

  23. #54863
    Member AlecEiffel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Daly City, CA
    Posts
    2,439

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Im bumping my own post onto this page, because it was the last post on the last page, and I want every AWK fan on this board to read about how awesome this was show was. I think everyone deserves to see a show this awesome.
    SO PUMPED. I've been dying to know what the setlist was, and it sounds awesome. What were the Close Calls songs?

    Also, similarly to him telling you he'd get you on Sled Island, he once asked me if I wanted to play keyboard in his band. I believe he was 100% sincere at the time he made the offer but later realised it was crazy.

  24. #54864
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    20,589

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Jesus, i can't believe he's playing Close Calls songs. I need to go to this show when it comes around.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

  25. #54865
    Coachella Junkie cutterbutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,330

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Yeah, he played a couple Close Calls songs in 2010 when I saw him. Glad The Wolf is getting fair representation as well. I'll be at the Pomona gig to kick off my spring break with some friends.

    In related Glass House news, they will be announcing their 3 Coachella shows along with 3 Fox Theater shows tomorrow at 10am. So pulp, explosions in the sky, refused, arctic monkeys and some others w/ a slew of the smaller bands opening. Should be great. O and something else cool at 7am. GETTIN EXCITED.



    And, Spamalot was awesome

  26. #54866
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,646

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Jeez, I thought hipsters moved out to Williamsburg! How will people in Ohio afford to pay for Radiohead....
    US $69.50
    US $69.50 Ticket + US $20.70 Fees =
    US $90.20

    http://www.livenation.com/event/0500...S:763468:40964

    ps Supre, presale for WASTE isn't happening during leg 1 of US right

    4/14 Scuba/Francois K @ Cielo
    4/15 Daniel Rossen @ MHOW
    4/16 Carl Cox @ Output
    4/17 Loop @ LPR
    4/18 Lauren Garnier @ Output


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  27. #54867
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,359

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    I want to make a sarcastic comment about people leaving after the first set. but I'm glad his shows are still fun. even if he's doing the same thing he did ten years ago.
    The funny thing is, he hasn't really done this in 9 years. Since his last wold tour he has created and hosted an Adult Swim Game Show, done a motivation spoken word lecture tour, and created and owns an award winning club in New York, among other things. He has been a busy guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlecEiffel View Post
    SO PUMPED. I've been dying to know what the setlist was, and it sounds awesome. What were the Close Calls songs?

    Also, similarly to him telling you he'd get you on Sled Island, he once asked me if I wanted to play keyboard in his band. I believe he was 100% sincere at the time he made the offer but later realised it was crazy.
    He let a guy I know play keyboards for him last night. It was a kind of spur of the moment thing. Like I said, if he actually does, its a bonus. If not, he is still a great guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Jesus, i can't believe he's playing Close Calls songs. I need to go to this show when it comes around.
    They played "You Will Remember Tonight" and one other song. I was surprised pretty much everyone knew all the words to "You Will Remember Tonight."

    Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    Yeah, he played a couple Close Calls songs in 2010 when I saw him. Glad The Wolf is getting fair representation as well. I'll be at the Pomona gig to kick off my spring break with some friends.

    In related Glass House news, they will be announcing their 3 Coachella shows along with 3 Fox Theater shows tomorrow at 10am. So pulp, explosions in the sky, refused, arctic monkeys and some others w/ a slew of the smaller bands opening. Should be great. O and something else cool at 7am. GETTIN EXCITED.
    Yeah, I love The Wolf and was wondering how much, if any, of it they were going to play, so I was quite pleased when they played 5 or 6 songs off of it.

    Also, if Refused really are one of the shows being anounced today, someone text or facebook me. I will be at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

  28. #54868
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,636

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Garbage - Rialto Theatre - Tucson, AZ - 4/16
    Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    There's an emoticon for jerking off on this forum?



    The National/Warpaint - 4/21 - Moody Theater
    Thee Silver MT. Zion Orchestra - 4/22 - The Mohawk
    Mogwai - 4/24 - Emo's
    Cloud Nothings/The Men - 4/26 - The Mohawk
    Austin Psych Fest - 5/2 - 5/4 - Carson Creek Ranch
    King Khan & the Shrines - 5/30 - The Mohawk
    Cut Copy - 6/21 - Stubbs
    Swans - 6/27 - The Mohawk
    Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk

  29. #54869
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    27,680

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Arctic Monkeys - Glass House - 4/11
    Refused - Glass House - 4/12
    The Hives/Rapture - Glass House - 4/16
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  30. #54870
    Coachella Junkie dorkfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    12,267

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Pomona Coachella shows:

    04/11 - Arctic Monkeys with The Soft Pack @ Glasshouse
    04/12 - Refused with Death Grips @ Glasshouse
    04/12 - M83 with Big Black Delta @ Fox Pomona
    04/16 - Bon Iver with All Tiny Creatures @ Fox Pomona
    04/16 - The Hives with The Rapture and Housse De Racket @ Glasshouse
    04/17 - A$AP Rocky @ Glasshouse
    04/18 - Explosions in the Sky with We Were Promised Jetpacks and Zammuto @ Glasshouse
    04/19 - tUne-YaRdS with St. Vincent and Keep Shelly In Athens @ Glasshouse
    04/19 - Pulp @ Fox Pomona

    LA (GV promoted) Coachella shows:
    04/12 - James with Elizaveta @ El Rey
    04/16 - Band of Skulls with with We Are Augustines and The Sheepdogs @ El Rey
    04/16 - Madness @ Club Nokia
    04/17 - Miike Snow with The Big Pink @ El Rey
    04/18 - Miike Snow with Wolf Gang @ El Rey
    04/18 - The Horrors, The Black Angels with Moon Duo @ Music Box
    04/19 - WILD FLAG with First Aid Kit and EMA @ El Rey
    04/19 - Nero @ Club Nokia
    Last edited by dorkfish; 03-05-2012 at 09:42 AM.
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •