Page 2395 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 23902391239223932394239523962397239823992400 ... LastLast
Results 71,821 to 71,850 of 73780

Thread: Upcoming Shows

  1. #71821
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,402

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    since this was a short tour and the new album hadn't been released yet, I'm thinking October will be better since i'll be more familiar with the new songs. That and I won't be baking inside a church. Plus, don't you get free show posters at the Fillmore?

    Also, I'm in for Lykke Li @ Roxy. Woohoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House -

  2. #71822
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,125

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    !!!!!

    THERE WILL BE BLOOD
    SCREENING + LIVE FILM SCORE
    WORDLESS MUSIC ORCHESTRA
    WITH JONNY GREENWOOD

    SEPTEMBER 19-20, 2014

    This fall, the Wordless Music Orchestra will once again collaborate with Jonny Greenwood for the U.S. premiere of There Will Be Blood Live: a full screening and live film score to Paul Thomas Anderson’s 2007 masterpiece, which will be projected onto a massive 50′ movie screen at the historic and absurdly beautiful United Palace Theatre: the second-largest movie screen in all of New York City.

    For these shows, the film’s original score–comprising music by Jonny Greenwood, Arvo Prt, and Brahms–will be conducted by Ryan McAdams, and performed by 50+ members of the Wordless Music Orchestra, including Jonny Greenwood, who will play the ondes martenot part in both performances of his own film score. Tickets go on sale next Wednesday, May 14, at 10am via wordlessmusic.org.

    United Palace, NYC
    4140 Broadway, New York, NY
    Tickets on sale Wednesday May 14 at 10am via wordlessmusic.org

    8/25 Sleep @ Stage 48
    8/30 Heavy Blanket @ Union Pool
    8/30 Black Pus @ BNB
    8/30 Hernan Cattaneo b2b Guy J @ Verboten
    8/31 DJ Qu/Lauren Ritter @ Paper Box


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  3. #71823
    Coachella Junkie brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    6,150

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    eh.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

    Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

  4. #71824

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Spoon
    Hollywood Forever Cemetery
    Aug 8

  5. #71825
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,402

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    No FYF then.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House -

  6. #71826
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,968

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    eh.
    You would.
    8/31 - Sleep - Troubadour (?)
    9/05 - The Rentals - Fonda (?)
    9/11 - Swans - Roxy
    9/13 - Owen Pallett - El Rey (?)
    9/17 - Buzzcocks - Fonda (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  7. #71827
    old school nosurprises12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    3,906

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    Spoon
    Hollywood Forever Cemetery
    Aug 8
    Oh fuck yes! Spoon day before my Bday, Macca the day after.

  8. #71828
    Coachella Junkie cutterbutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,445

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    August is gonna be the best!!

  9. #71829
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,892

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    !!!!!

    THERE WILL BE BLOOD
    SCREENING + LIVE FILM SCORE
    WORDLESS MUSIC ORCHESTRA
    WITH JONNY GREENWOOD

    SEPTEMBER 19-20, 2014

    This fall, the Wordless Music Orchestra will once again collaborate with Jonny Greenwood for the U.S. premiere of There Will Be Blood Live: a full screening and live film score to Paul Thomas Anderson’s 2007 masterpiece, which will be projected onto a massive 50′ movie screen at the historic and absurdly beautiful United Palace Theatre: the second-largest movie screen in all of New York City.

    For these shows, the film’s original score–comprising music by Jonny Greenwood, Arvo Prt, and Brahms–will be conducted by Ryan McAdams, and performed by 50+ members of the Wordless Music Orchestra, including Jonny Greenwood, who will play the ondes martenot part in both performances of his own film score. Tickets go on sale next Wednesday, May 14, at 10am via wordlessmusic.org.

    United Palace, NYC
    4140 Broadway, New York, NY
    Tickets on sale Wednesday May 14 at 10am via wordlessmusic.org
    I didn't know it came with a screening. THAT is kind of cool.

    I wish Clint Mansell/Kronos Quartet would do this for The Fountain, but there isn't a demand for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  10. #71830
    Member CuervoPH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Dover, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,198

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by nosurprises12 View Post
    Oh fuck yes! Spoon day before my Bday, Macca the day after.
    I was happy with Marnie Stern on my birthday, but you win.

  11. #71831

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Does anyone have 2 extra ticks (face value) for Lykke at the Roxy? Feels wrong buying from stubhub lol.

  12. #71832
    old school nosurprises12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    3,906

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by CuervoPH View Post
    I was happy with Marnie Stern on my birthday, but you win.
    Marnie is great too! I've actually had pretty good luck with Birthday shows lately - Grizzly Bear at HF last year was fun, and Deerhunter at the Wiltern a few years before that was even better.

  13. #71833

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by patisrambo View Post
    Does anyone have 2 extra ticks (face value) for Lykke at the Roxy? Feels wrong buying from stubhub lol.
    In this case, Stubhub is the one putting on the show so they are the only place to buy them from. So if you buy from someone else, they would've had to go through Stubhub to get tix anyway. Looks like tickets are still available as of the time of this post.

  14. #71834

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Thanks a lot Zach for the clarification. I was able to snag a pair. Stubhub getting their hands on processing fees now. Sigh.

  15. #71835
    Coachella Junkie brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    6,150

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    You would.
    Yeah. What am I going to do with this show? Buy a plane ticket? EH.

    Dont act like you know whats up TallDude
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

    Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

  16. #71836

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by patisrambo View Post
    Does anyone have 2 extra ticks (face value) for Lykke at the Roxy? Feels wrong buying from stubhub lol.
    If its still at $60, thats the face value.... And its a benefit.

  17. #71837

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by zachb View Post
    In this case, Stubhub is the one putting on the show so they are the only place to buy them from. So if you buy from someone else, they would've had to go through Stubhub to get tix anyway. Looks like tickets are still available as of the time of this post.
    100% of the show proceeds go to charity. AND StubHub is donating all transaction fees from resold tickets to charity AND charging sellers a 50% fee (which, yes, goes to charity).

    For once I don't think StubHub has done anything wrong.

    Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    August
    1 - Arcade Fire - Forum
    2 - Arcade Fire - Forum
    4 - Arcade Fire - Santa Barbara Bowl
    8-10 - Outside Lands - Golden Gate Park
    14 - Death From Above 1979 - Troubadour
    20 - The Strokes - Chelsea at Cosmopolitan

  18. #71838
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,361

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Yeah. What am I going to do with this show? Buy a plane ticket? EH.

    Dont act like you know whats up TallDude
    It's exactly the kind of one-off performance that people would buy a plane ticket to go see.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  19. #71839

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Lykke Li at the Roxy is an all ages show, not 21+ as it said yesterday. Now my friend won't have to use his fake ID and worry about getting in :-) In other news, it's now sold out. I MIGHT have an extra ticket. Face value of course. If you're interested in it PM me, and i'll let you know when I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    It's exactly the kind of one-off performance that people would buy a plane ticket to go see.
    Not gonna lie, i'm considering visiting some friends in NYC that weekend (and going with them to the performance of course).

    Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    August
    1 - Arcade Fire - Forum
    2 - Arcade Fire - Forum
    4 - Arcade Fire - Santa Barbara Bowl
    8-10 - Outside Lands - Golden Gate Park
    14 - Death From Above 1979 - Troubadour
    20 - The Strokes - Chelsea at Cosmopolitan

  20. #71840
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,912

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    9/6 Salva @ TBA
    9/17 DJ Earl @ Low End Theory
    9/18 Gaslamp Killer @ Mayan
    9/22 Interpol @ Fox Pomona
    9/25 Simian Mobile Disco @ El Rey

  21. #71841
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,361

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    This year's Grand Performances calendar is live. This is a series of free outdoor summer concerts at California Plaza in Downtown L.A., for those who are not aware.

    http://grandparkla.org/ai1ec_event/d.../?instance_id=

    Some notable ones:

    Saturday, July 5 @ 7:00pm - Stones Throw Picnic featuring With Peanut Butter Wolf, Madlib, DM-FunK, the Lions, and special guests
    Friday, August 8 @ 12pm - DJ Nu-Mark
    Friday, August 8 @ 8pm - Los Dos Marks: DJ Nu-Mark and Mark de Clive-Lowe

    as well as a lot of things that sound interesting, but I'm not really familiar
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  22. #71842
    Member spiggums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,561

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    This year's Grand Performances calendar is live. This is a series of free outdoor summer concerts at California Plaza in Downtown L.A., for those who are not aware.

    http://grandparkla.org/ai1ec_event/d.../?instance_id=

    Some notable ones:

    Saturday, July 5 @ 7:00pm - Stones Throw Picnic featuring With Peanut Butter Wolf, Madlib, DM-FunK, the Lions, and special guests
    Friday, August 8 @ 12pm - DJ Nu-Mark
    Friday, August 8 @ 8pm - Los Dos Marks: DJ Nu-Mark and Mark de Clive-Lowe

    as well as a lot of things that sound interesting, but I'm not really familiar
    Glad to see my buddy, Jon, on the Sunday Sessions lineup this year:
    AUG 10: BENJAMIN BECK / JON CHARNIS / MARQUES WYATT / RICOSHEI / EDUARDO CASTILLO

  23. #71843
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,125

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Conor Oberst - 2014 Tour Dates
    05-08 Saxapahaw, NC - Haw River Ballroom *
    05-09 Asheville, NC - The Orange Peel *
    05-10 Atlanta, GA - Shaky Knees Festival *
    05-11 Charleston, SC - Charleston Music Hall *
    05-13 Ponte Vedra Beach, FL - Ponte Vedra Concert Hall *
    05-14 Orlando, FL - The Beacham *
    05-16 The Hangout Festival - Gulf Shores
    05-17 Chattanooga, TN - Track 29 *
    05-20 Brooklyn, NY - Rough Trade NYC
    05-21 Philadelphia, PA - Union Transfer *
    05-22 Westbury, NY - The Space at Westbury *
    05-23 Washington, DC - 9:30 Club *
    05-24 Washington, DC - 9:30 Club *
    05-25 Munhall, PA - Carnegie Library Music Hall of Homestead *
    05-27 Cincinnati, OH - Taft Theatre *
    05-29 Chicago, IL - Metro *
    05-30 Chicago, IL - Metro *
    05-31 Milwaukee, WI - Pabst Theater *
    06-01 Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue *
    06-02 Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue *
    06-04 Omaha, NE - Sokol Auditorium *
    06-05 Columbia, MO - The Blue Note *
    06-06 Nashville, TN - Ryman Auditorium *
    06-07 Lexington, KY - Buster’s *
    07-02 Kansas CIty, MO - Crossroads KC *
    07-03 Lawrence, KS - The Bottleneck *
    07-04 Des Moines, IA - 80/35 Festival
    09-14 Salt Lake City, UT - Red Butte Garden Amphitheatre
    09-16 Boulder, CO - Boulder Theater
    09-18 Tulsa, OK - Cain’s
    09-19 Houston, TX - House of Blues
    09-20 Austin, TX - Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheatre
    09-21 Dallas, TX - AT&T Performing Arts Center
    09-23 Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theatre
    09-27 Boise, ID - Knitting Factory
    09-28 Spokane, WA - Knitting Factory
    09-30 Seattle, WA - Showbox at the Market
    10-01 Portland, OR - Crystal Ballroom
    10-05 Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre %

    * with Dawes
    % with John Prine

    Little Dragon - 2014 Tour Dates
    5/10 - Toronto, ON - Canadian Music Week
    5/11 - Brooklyn, NY - Rough Trade
    6/7/14 - South Side Music Hall - Dallas, TX
    6/8/14 - Fitzgerald's - Houston, TX
    6/10/14 - Republic - New Orleans, LA
    6/11/14 - The Orpheum - Tampa, FL
    6/12/14 - Grand Central - Miami, FL
    6/14/14 - Variety Playhouse - Atlanta, GA
    6/15/14 - Bonnaroo - Manchester, TN
    6/17/14 - Music Farm - Charleston, SC
    6/18/14 - The Orange Peel - Asheville, NC
    6/20/14 - Terminal 5 - New York, NY

    Death of Samantha - 2014 Tour Dates
    5.15.14 Cleveland OH - Pat's in the Flats, TBD
    5.16.14 Cincinnati, OH - Taft Theatre with Guided by Voices
    5.17.14 Pittsburgh, PA - Mr. Smalls Theatre with Guided by Voices
    5.29.14 Brooklyn, NY - Baby's All Right,

    8/25 Sleep @ Stage 48
    8/30 Heavy Blanket @ Union Pool
    8/30 Black Pus @ BNB
    8/30 Hernan Cattaneo b2b Guy J @ Verboten
    8/31 DJ Qu/Lauren Ritter @ Paper Box


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  24. #71844
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,892

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Spooks, give me some good news. Every tour list you post is skipping over Phoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  25. #71845
    old school sonnyboy11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,023

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    The Gunz's will be at the Elvis and Ben show in September.
    Cool! Friday or Saturday?
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden|
    Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Tame Impala| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

  26. #71846
    Coachella Junkie brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    6,150

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    This year's Grand Performances calendar is live. This is a series of free outdoor summer concerts at California Plaza in Downtown L.A., for those who are not aware.

    http://grandparkla.org/ai1ec_event/d.../?instance_id=

    Some notable ones:

    Saturday, July 5 @ 7:00pm - Stones Throw Picnic featuring With Peanut Butter Wolf, Madlib, DM-FunK, the Lions, and special guests
    Friday, August 8 @ 12pm - DJ Nu-Mark
    Friday, August 8 @ 8pm - Los Dos Marks: DJ Nu-Mark and Mark de Clive-Lowe

    as well as a lot of things that sound interesting, but I'm not really familiar
    Awesome! Thanks.


    Also for anyone who cares, and im sure this may have already been posted but oh well


    Anamanaguchi Live at the El Rey June 20th
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

    Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

  27. #71847

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I have an extra ticket for Lykke Li at the Roxy.
    Face value, $66.
    PM if you want it.

    Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    August
    1 - Arcade Fire - Forum
    2 - Arcade Fire - Forum
    4 - Arcade Fire - Santa Barbara Bowl
    8-10 - Outside Lands - Golden Gate Park
    14 - Death From Above 1979 - Troubadour
    20 - The Strokes - Chelsea at Cosmopolitan

  28. #71848

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    UCLA announced their 2014-2015 season and there are three nights of John Zorn in May 2015

  29. #71849
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,125

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Free show - William Tyler this Saturday. Go!

    http://www.getty.edu/museum/programs...ay_nights.html

    8/25 Sleep @ Stage 48
    8/30 Heavy Blanket @ Union Pool
    8/30 Black Pus @ BNB
    8/30 Hernan Cattaneo b2b Guy J @ Verboten
    8/31 DJ Qu/Lauren Ritter @ Paper Box


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  30. #71850
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,912

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    Little Dragon - 2014 Tour Dates
    5/10 - Toronto, ON - Canadian Music Week
    5/11 - Brooklyn, NY - Rough Trade
    6/7/14 - South Side Music Hall - Dallas, TX
    6/8/14 - Fitzgerald's - Houston, TX
    6/10/14 - Republic - New Orleans, LA
    6/11/14 - The Orpheum - Tampa, FL
    6/12/14 - Grand Central - Miami, FL
    6/14/14 - Variety Playhouse - Atlanta, GA
    6/15/14 - Bonnaroo - Manchester, TN
    6/17/14 - Music Farm - Charleston, SC
    6/18/14 - The Orange Peel - Asheville, NC
    6/20/14 - Terminal 5 - New York, NY,
    Wonder when we'll get them back in LA? LIB cant be the only west coast date this year.
    9/6 Salva @ TBA
    9/17 DJ Earl @ Low End Theory
    9/18 Gaslamp Killer @ Mayan
    9/22 Interpol @ Fox Pomona
    9/25 Simian Mobile Disco @ El Rey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •