Page 2175 of 2442 FirstFirst ... 21702171217221732174217521762177217821792180 ... LastLast
Results 65,221 to 65,250 of 73245

Thread: Upcoming Shows

Default Re: Upcoming Shows

Seeing him 4 times last/this week wasn't enough! This party was so much fun. Enjoy...

Flying Lotus
    House of Blues Sunset Strip, West Hollywood, CA

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 09:00 PM
    http://concerts.livenation.com/event...:1333181:73807

7/22 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Prospect Park
    7/23 Witch @ MHOW
    7/24 Teenage Fanclub @ Pier 84
    7/24 Lauren Ritter @ TBA
    7/25 Nick Cave @ Prospect Park
    7/26 Cell Injection/Black Asteroid @ Output

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyHotshot View Post
    I can never go to these SB Bowl shows because they are always on weeknights.

I don't envy anyone who has to see Best Coast, though.
    I'm not too familiar with Best Coast but seeing them at Lollapalooza 2011 during the storm was one of the best live moments I've ever experienced. Snagged a B&S ticket since it's on the day I'll be driving down for SDCC anyway

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Echo & the Bunnymen 8/2, #BEENTRILL#/Jesse Andrews OSL Afterparty 8/8, Sir Paul McCartney 8/14, Offspring/Pennywise/Bad Religion 8/31, Swans 9/8, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Charli XCX 10/25
    Events
    SDCC 7/24-27, Outside Kanye West Lands 8/8, FYF Fest 8/23-24, Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

Anyone catching the Lil B show in Santa Ana tomorrow night? Super jealous.

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Echo & the Bunnymen 8/2, #BEENTRILL#/Jesse Andrews OSL Afterparty 8/8, Sir Paul McCartney 8/14, Offspring/Pennywise/Bad Religion 8/31, Swans 9/8, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Charli XCX 10/25
    Events
    SDCC 7/24-27, Outside Kanye West Lands 8/8, FYF Fest 8/23-24, Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    Seeing him 4 times last/this week wasn't enough! This party was so much fun. Enjoy...

Flying Lotus
    House of Blues Sunset Strip, West Hollywood, CA

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 09:00 PM
    http://concerts.livenation.com/event...:1333181:73807

I hate House of Anything-But-Blues, but I may have to break down and see this show.
    Coachellas attended: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 (W1), 2013 (W1)

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Theme night listing:

Thursday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Friday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Saturday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Sunday Night: Boo, I have to go back to my parent's house!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    The level of sheer laziness and pure speculation and confusion about very easily found and well-known things that this board has gotten to is truly confounding.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    css is playing the majestic in detroi on 6/27 with IO Echo. i'm sure there are other dates out there as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Palma Violets
    August 6th
    Echoplex

Scored tickets to NMH in St. Louis and Urbana!
    Also got some National tix in my cart but had to let them go....can't commit until I know who is headlining Sunday of OSL (not gonna miss NIN or McCartney).
    Last edited by ameeps; 05-10-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    13 - War On Drugs - 50 Kent
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    17 - 19 - The National - Prospect
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    21 - Bill Maher - Capitol
    22 - Dave Chapelle - Radio City
    24 - Dave Chapelle & The Roots - Radio City
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

Thanks so much for the Yo La Tengo ticket, cormaic! I had a great time. They played two sets: an acoustic set to open the night (there was no opening band) and an electric set. All told I think they played for about 2 and a half hours. The acoustic set was gorgeous and really put the lyrics at the forefront. I've listened to YLT for a while but I was still impressed with how personal and delicate the lyrics are, especially on the new stuff on Fade. The electric set was badass. Several long jams that were noisy and aggressive and you could tell they were having a blast on stage. One thing I really liked is that they played Ohm, the first track off Fade, in both sets, so it was a neat point of comparison between the two.
    Arcade Fire - Sir Richard Bishop, Bill Orcutt - Spoon - Paul McCartney - Steve Gunn - Beserktown Fest - Slint - Sleep - Swans - Owen Pallett - Neutral Milk Hotel - Chris Thile & Edgar Meyer - Bobby Bradford Quartet - Matana Roberts - Wadada Leo Smith, Anthony Braxton - Thurston Moore, Sebadoh - Songs for Unseen Warhol Films - Ben Frost, Tim Hecker, Pete Swanson - Ryoji Ikeda - Slowdive - A Winged Victory for the Sullen - John Zorn Marathon

In for The National at HF.
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden|
    Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

Screw Live Nation's service charge ($11) and buy Fly Lo/Thundercat/Teebs tickets here

http://www.flavorus.com/wafform.aspx...ts&_pky=172748

7/23 Witch @ MHOW
    7/24 Lauren Ritter @ TBA

Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Or go to the house of blues and buy them with no fees at all?

The National is sold out now for the Cemetery

Waiting on Monday's FYF Fest announcement to decide whether to buy tickets for The Breeders in Portland or not. Hopefully doesn't sell out by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    Screw Live Nation's service charge ($11) and buy Fly Lo/Thundercat/Teebs tickets here

http://www.flavorus.com/wafform.aspx...ts&_pky=172748
    will call only. buy only if you're going 100%

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    HoB still charges a service fee at the window for all shows. Either $2, $3, or $5 depending on the price of the ticket. The $25 flylo ticket would still be $30 at the box office.
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    8/2&3 HARD Summer - 8/7 Arctic Monkeys@Staples - 8/8 Cut Copy@Brooklyn Bowl - 8/22 NIN@Verizon - 8/23&24 FYF Fest - 9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House

And besides, most people are going to use more than $4.75 in gas just driving to the HOB.
    7/23 - Fuzz - Troubadour (?)
    7/30 - Shabazz Palaces - Roxy (?)
    7/31 - Hamilton Leithauser - Echo (?)
    8/01 - Ceremony/Nothing - Roxy (?)
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Getting to HOB is such a fucking pain in the ass just to buy tickets. My time is worth a lot more than that.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

So is it possible to buy tickets on livenation anymore without having to watch a video/listen to the audio commercial? I can't do that shit at work.
    Arcade Fire - Sir Richard Bishop, Bill Orcutt - Spoon - Paul McCartney - Steve Gunn - Beserktown Fest - Slint - Sleep - Swans - Owen Pallett - Neutral Milk Hotel - Chris Thile & Edgar Meyer - Bobby Bradford Quartet - Matana Roberts - Wadada Leo Smith, Anthony Braxton - Thurston Moore, Sebadoh - Songs for Unseen Warhol Films - Ben Frost, Tim Hecker, Pete Swanson - Ryoji Ikeda - Slowdive - A Winged Victory for the Sullen - John Zorn Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    will call only. buy only if you're going 100%

HoB still charges a service fee at the window for all shows. Either $2, $3, or $5 depending on the price of the ticket. The $25 flylo ticket would still be $30 at the box office.
    Yep fuckin Live Nation. Irving Plaza charges $5 for "service charges" even if you buy tickets at their box office. It used to be free...

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post

The National is sold out now for the Cemetery
    Yea I guess if you don't work 9-5 and live with your parents, you have all the time in the world...

Go buy chocolates this weekend for your mom and hopefully you'll get lucky!

SOLID SOUND FESTIVAL CHANNELS WILLY WONKA IN MAST BROTHERS/SOLID SOUND CHOCOLATE BAR AND GOLDEN TICKET CONTEST
    Easthampton, MA - May 9, 2013 - Anyone who has ever attended the Solid Sound Festival knows the parallels to Willy Wonka's famed mythical chocolate factory are easy to draw. The Wilco-created three-day festival takes place June 21-23 at the playfully exotic MASS MoCA, a large-scale contemporary art museum in North Adams, MA. Over three days and nights, alongside a full and varied program of live music and comedy, festival-goers can stargaze with a noted astronomer, learn to restore an axe (the Paul Bunyan kind) and learn about birds of prey firsthand. Fittingly, the festival has now teamed with Brooklyn small-batch chocolate makers Mast Brothers to present a limited-run Solid Sound Festival chocolate bar, complete with a golden ticket prize contest.
    The Mast Brothers/Solid Sound limited edition chocolate bar is Sea Salt-flavored, created by the award-winning Mast Brothers, and wrapped in custom Solid Sound paper. Only 3,500 bars were made, and they are available now through select retailers throughout the U.S. (listed below) and exclusively online at the Solid Sound Festival website, solidsoundfestival.com. Five of the 3,500 bars contain a golden ticket wrapped inside, and lucky golden ticket recipients will each receive two free three-day Solid Sound Festival passes and a chance to pick a song live onstage for Wilco to perform during the band's all-request set on the festival's opening night.
    "Music has always been an essential part of our chocolate making culture, so when Wilco approached us to collaborate, it was a no brainer. We are all huge fans and have a mutual respect for each other's craft," said Mast Brothers founder Michael Mast.
    Mast Brothers chocolate bars are made completely from scratch. Everything from the roasting and grinding of the cacao beans to the design of the beautiful paper that wraps each bar is done in-house at Mast Brothers' factory in Brooklyn, NY.
    Solid Sound Festival is a three-day celebration of music, art, comedy and more, and it takes place June 21-23 at Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art in North Adams, MA. It features two nights of Wilco, including Wilco's first-ever all-requests-including-covers concert on Friday. Additional musical performers include Neko Case, Medeski, Martin & Wood, Yo La Tengo, Low, Foxygen, The Relatives, Os Mutantes and more. There is also a full program of comedy selected by John Hodgman featuring Reggie Watts, Al Madrigal and Jen Kirkman plus a wide array of all-ages programming, a live performance of the acclaimed public radio show Radiolab, an environmental documentary film festival and much more.
    Three-day festival passes and single day tickets are available at the festival's official website, solidsoundfestival.com. Three-day tickets are $149. Single-day tickets for Friday, June 21 and Sunday, June 23 are $65. Single-day tickets for Saturday are sold out. Three-day passes for children ages 7-10 are $50 and children 6 and under are free.
    Solidsoundfestival.com also features information on camping, area lodging, direct Peter Pan bus transportation to and from the festival and more.

List of places where you can buy Mast Brothers/Solid Sound Sea Salt Chocolate Bar (while supplies last):
    Park Slope Food Co-op (Brooklyn)
    Mast Brothers Chocolate (Brooklyn)
    Van Leeuwen Ice Cream (Brooklyn)
    Bird (Brooklyn)
    The Brooklyn Kitchen (Brooklyn)
    Forager's Market (Brooklyn)
    Depanneur (Brooklyn)
    wEastern District (Brooklyn)
    Malt & Mold (Manhattan)
    Van Leeuwen Ice Cream (Manhattan)
    Saturdays Surf NYC (Manhattan)
    Bank Square Coffeehouse (Beacon)
    Brookline Booksmith (Boston)
    Institute of Contemporary Art Store (Boston)
    Formaggio Kitchen - Cambridge (Boston)
    Formaggio Kitchen - South End (Boston)
    American Provisions (Boston)
    Rubiner's Cheesemongers & Grocers (Great Barrington)
    Fromage Fine Foods and Coffees (Old Saybrook)
    Stock Culinary Goods (Providence)
    One Shot Coffee (Philadelphia)
    Olivia's Market (Chicago)
    Fromagination (Madison)
    Barista Parlor (Nashville)
    Oddly Correct (Kansas City)
    Ardovino's Desert Crossing (Sunland Park)
    Individual Medley (Los Angeles)
    The Oaks Gourmet Market (Los Angeles)
    Broome St. General Store (Los Angeles)
    Twig & Fig (Berkeley)
    The Gardener (Berkeley)
    DeLaurenti (Seattle
    )

7/23 Witch @ MHOW
    7/24 Lauren Ritter @ TBA

Got a groupon this morning for $15 tickets to this:

Rockstar Uproar Festival at Verizon Wireless Amp.

Alice in Chains
    Jane's Addiction
    Coheed and Cambria
    Circa Survive

I bought it.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Quote Originally Posted by IceyHotshot View Post
    So is it possible to buy tickets on livenation anymore without having to watch a video/listen to the audio commercial? I can't do that shit at work.
    The app?
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    The app?
    Thanks.

Goddamnit. I'm going to miss out on chocolates this year.
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    Got a groupon this morning for $15 tickets to this:

Rockstar Uproar Festival at Verizon Wireless Amp.

Alice in Chains
    Jane's Addiction
    Coheed and Cambria
    Circa Survive

I bought it.
    Lawn tix? They had them for $15 as early bird tickets a couple of weekends ago, totally worth it even if you only like 1 or 2 of the bands.
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    8/2&3 HARD Summer - 8/7 Arctic Monkeys@Staples - 8/8 Cut Copy@Brooklyn Bowl - 8/22 NIN@Verizon - 8/23&24 FYF Fest - 9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House

Yeah, lawn tix. At one point in my life I have liked all 4 of those bands. I still listen to Alice in Chains, but don't know what to expect with their new lineup.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

They've had this lineup for a few years now right? I bought the 4 pack of lawn tickets at the box office for about $18.75 a ticket. Can you link me to the Groupon out of curiosity?
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

RAPE STOVE

white power?!

my friend just informed me that Stevie Wonder is playing tonight in Portland. 200 seats at $500 a head. Seats still available. Includes dinner.

I was a little late to the party
    http://portlandfoodanddrink.com/stev...t-clean-slate/

I guess she really needs some cash before she goes to jail...

Ms. Lauryn Hill at Music Hall of Williamsburg 9 PM Brooklyn NY

$85 adv. / $100 day of show / $200 VIP meet & greet tickets

On sale tomorrow at noon

I find this hilarious...
    For Meet & Greet ticket holders: Meet & Greet will take place after the performance
    Hi! Decided to do a last minute show next week in Brooklyn @MusicHallofWB. Wanted to play NS live! -MLH
    https://twitter.com/MsLaurynHill/sta...92360529133568

7/23 Witch @ MHOW
    7/24 Lauren Ritter @ TBA

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Anybody else going to Cloud Cult at the El Rey tonight? I'm super excited, especially since I had to miss them last time they came to town
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Jim James was a blast tonight. Loved the Saxophone solos.

FLAG 2013 Tour Dates

05-27 Las Vegas, NV - Punk Rock Bowling
    06-07 Pittsburgh, PA - Stage AE
    06-08 Detroit, MI - Orion Music + More Festival
    06-09 Cleveland, OH - Grog Shop
    06-13 Buffalo, NY - Town Ballroom
    06-14 Toronto, Ontario - NXNE Festival
    06-15 Montebello, Quebec - Amnesia Rock Fest
    08-24 Los Angeles, CA - FYF Fest
    09-13 Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue
    09-16 Baltimore, MD - Baltimore Soundstage
    09-18 Philadelphia, PA - Trocadero
    09-19 New York, NY - Irving Plaza
    09-20 Boston, MA - The Paradise

7/23 Witch @ MHOW
    7/24 Lauren Ritter @ TBA