Page 2139 of 2445 FirstFirst ... 21342135213621372138213921402141214221432144 ... LastLast
Results 64,141 to 64,170 of 73329

Thread: Upcoming Shows

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Default Re: Upcoming Shows

Quote Originally Posted by GolfWang View Post
    Anybody have any idea what this place is?
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Anybody have any idea what this place is?
    Not a clue. I just looked at it on street view and it looks like it's pretty much a residential neighborhood. Gonna be interesting to see what goes on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

It's this place - http://www.soundbitela.com/# - basically a rehearsal/recording space that also is available as a rental space for events. This is the image for their "Events" page lol
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

I think I was at that event.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

I was thinking about seeing the Flaming Lips at the Pacific Amphitheater in July. This is that outdoor venue at the Orange County Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa. I've never seen a concert there - how is the seating? Should I spend a little extra to get close or does it not really matter?

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Not a clue. I just looked at it on street view and it looks like it's pretty much a residential neighborhood. Gonna be interesting to see what goes on there.
    I think it's a rehearsal space.

Edit: Oops: Echo echo echo

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    It's this place - http://www.soundbitela.com/# - basically a rehearsal/recording space that also is available as a rental space for events. This is the image for their "Events" page lol
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

I think I got the last two available seats in the orchestra section 1, and they are more towards the back of the section. It's a mid sized amphitheater and from what I remember there isn't really a terrible seat.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.

August 1 - Echo and the Bunnymen - Orpheum
    August 4 - Arcade Fire - SB Bowl
    August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    I think I got the last two available seats in the orchestra section 1, and they are more towards the back of the section. It's a mid sized amphitheater and from what I remember there isn't really a terrible seat.
    gracias. goin' cheap.

see you there.

Bang Tango tour dates

Thu 04/11/13 San Diego, CA Brick By Brick

Fri 04/12/13 Santa Ana, CA Malone's

Sun 04/14/13 Fresno, CA Starline

Wed 04/17/13 Golden Valley, AZ Castle Rock Event Center

Thu 04/18/13 Las Vegas, NV Count's Vamp'd

Fri 04/19/13 Yuma, AZ Parrish's Bar & Grill

Sat 04/20/13 Phoenix, AZ Joe's Grotto Music Venue

Sun 04/21/13 Tucson, AZ The Rock

Fri 05/03/13 Arvada, CO Jammin' Joe's

Sat 05/04/13 Colorado Springs, CO Union Station

Thu 06/06/13 Burnsville, MN High Five Bar & Grill
    "why are you so annoying" TheKlein25

I feel like this is something slowmotionapocalypse wound enjoy

Cheap Trick 2013 Tour Dates

April 28 the John Varvatos boutique (CBGB's)
    April 30 El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles

CHEAP TRICK TO PERFORM ICONIC BUDOKAN SET FOR 35TH ANNIVERSARY OF HISTORIC SHOW
    LIVE PERFORMANCE TO TAKE PLACE AT JOHN VARVATOS BOWERY NYC ON SUNDAY, APRIL 28TH AND AT THE EL REY IN LA APRIL 30TH
    NYC TO BE BROADCAST VIA LIVESTREAM.COM
    LA SHOW TO AIR LIVE NATIONALLY ON AXS TV iBOOK FEATURING BUDOKAN CONTENT TO BE RELEASED APRIL 30

To celebrate the 35th anniversary of the legendary show in Budokan, Japan, Cheap Trick are excited to announce that they will play the exact April 28th, 1978 Budokan set on April 28th at the John Varvatos Bowery boutique in New York City, sponsored by Sony Experia and Legacy Recordings. As the space that formerly housed the seminal underground music club CBGB’s, the Varvatos store seemed the perfect place to celebrate this historic moment. This legendary band began its relationship with Varvatos in Spring 2008 when they starred in the seasonal brand campaign photographed by Danny Clinch. “I’m proud to host this momentous show for my friends Cheap Trick at my Bowery store which is celebrating its own 5th anniversary this month,” says designer John Varvatos.

Fans around the world will be able to watch the show live via Livestream.com by visiting http://new.livestream.com/CheapTrick/Budokan.

PopMarket.com will offer 50 VIP ticket bundles on April 4th at noon which will include entry to this private show, a meet and greet, a signed commemorative poster, the Cheap Trick Complete Epic Albums CD Box Set, plus the Budokan! 3 CD/1 DVD box set.

On April 30th, the band will perform the exact April 30, 1978 Budokan set at the El Rey in Los Angeles, CA. this show will air live nationally on AXS TV. Axs TV will also give home viewers a unique concert experience using social media. On twitter, fans can get connected with the live experience by following @axstv and using the hashtag #axscheaptrick. On facebook, fans can enter here to win autographed copies of the budokan! box set.

Bolstered by the hit singles, “I Want You To Want Me,” and “Ain’t That A Shame,” 1978’s Cheap Trick At Budokan is the album that catapulted the Rockford, IL, quartet to superstardom. The album rocketed all the way to #4 on the Billboard Top 200 and went triple platinum, and Rolling Stone has since called it one of the top 500 albums of all time.

Since the 70s, Cheap Trick have been blending elements of pop, punk and even metal in a way that is instantly catchy and recognizable. With a multitude of timeless classics to their name, Cheap Trick is a musical institution that resonates as much today as they did at the height of their stardom in the ‘70’s. Anyone familiar with Comedy Central’s The Colbert Report will note that Cheap Trick wrote and performed the theme song. They have more than 5,000 performances under their belt, 20 million records sold, 29 movie soundtracks and 40 gold and platinum recording awards.
    http://www.popmarket.com/details/281...re_id=28177488

Paul McCartney 2013 Tour Dates

05/04 – Belo Horizonte, BR @ Mineirao Stadium
    05/06 – Goiania, BR @ Serra Dourada
    05/09 – Fortaleza, BR @ Castelao Stadium
    05/22 – Austin, TX @ Frank Erwin Arena
    05/29 – Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center

06/13-16 – Manchester, TN @ Bonnaroo Music Festival
    06/22 – Warsaw, PL @ National Stadium
    06/25 – Verona, IT @ Roman Ampitheatre
    06/27 – Vienna, AT @ Happel Stadium
    07/09 – Boston, MA @ Fenway Park
    07/12 – Washington, DC @ Nationals Park

Retox - 2013 Tour Dates (Ex-the Locust)

5/08 Denver, CO - The Moon Room @ Summit Music Hall
    05/09 Omaha, NE - Brother's Lounge
    05/10 Minneapolis, MN - The Hexagon
    05/11 Chicago, IL - Township
    05/12 Detroit, MI - Small's
    05/13 Toronto, ON - Sneaky Dee's
    05/14 Montreal, QC - L'Echo
    05/15 Cambridge, MA - Middle East Upstairs
    05/16 Brooklyn, NY - The Acheron
    05/17 New York, NY - Pianos
    05/18 Philadelphia, PA - PhilaMOCA
    05/19 Baltimore, MD - Golden West
    05/21 Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
    05/22 New Orleans, LA - Circle Bar
    05/23 Houston, TX - Rudyard's
    05/25 Las Cruces, NM - Train Yard
    05/26 Phoenix, AZ - The Trunk Space
    05/27 Las Vegas, NV - Punk Rock Bowling

Last edited by Spooks; 04-05-2013 at 08:35 AM.

7/29 Conor Oberst @ Summerstage
    8/2 Daniele Baldelli/Simian Mobile Disco @ PS1
    8/2 Magda @ Output
    8/3 Seth Troxler/the Martinez Brothers @ Gov Island
    8/3 Seth Troxler @ Output

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

And RHCP at the Fonda soldout in under a min.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Quote Originally Posted by TheRotten42 View Post
    And RHCP at the Fonda soldout in under a min.
    Thats a shock?

Since when does Ticketmaster have a waiting room?
    Arcade Fire - Sir Richard Bishop, Bill Orcutt - Spoon - Paul McCartney - Steve Gunn - Beserktown Fest - Slint - Sleep - Swans - Owen Pallett - Neutral Milk Hotel - Chris Thile & Edgar Meyer - Bobby Bradford Quartet - Matana Roberts - Wadada Leo Smith, Anthony Braxton - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Songs for Unseen Warhol Films - Ben Frost, Tim Hecker, Pete Swanson - Ryoji Ikeda - Slowdive - A Winged Victory for the Sullen - John Zorn Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Thats a shock?
    not as much as you posting some dipshit comment in response.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Quote Originally Posted by IceyHotshot View Post
    For what onsale?

RHCP. I went in and it said "Working... your wait time is [x] minutes". I've never seen that before.
    Arcade Fire - Sir Richard Bishop, Bill Orcutt - Spoon - Paul McCartney - Steve Gunn - Beserktown Fest - Slint - Sleep - Swans - Owen Pallett - Neutral Milk Hotel - Chris Thile & Edgar Meyer - Bobby Bradford Quartet - Matana Roberts - Wadada Leo Smith, Anthony Braxton - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Songs for Unseen Warhol Films - Ben Frost, Tim Hecker, Pete Swanson - Ryoji Ikeda - Slowdive - A Winged Victory for the Sullen - John Zorn Marathon

Wooo Balcony for RCHP!

RHCP. I went in and it said "Working... your wait time is [x] minutes". I've never seen that before.
    I've seen it plenty of times for very high demand events (ie. KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas). If you get that, it pretty much means you're screwed for an event like this, or if it's something like AAC it means you're gonna end up with Mezzanine at best.

Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    13 - War On Drugs - 50 Kent
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    17 - 19 - The National - Prospect
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    21 - Bill Maher - Capitol
    22 - Dave Chapelle - Radio City
    24 - Dave Chapelle & The Roots - Radio City
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

Ummmm, thats been commonplace since ticketmasters inception. You dont go to enough high demand events to ever notice. You actually think 10 years ago everyone had fast internet? And thats not a waiting room anyway. A waiting room wouldnt let you even purchase tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    Wooo Balcony for RCHP!

I've seen it plenty of times for very high demand events (ie. KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas). If you get that, it pretty much means you're screwed for an event like this, or if it's something like AAC it means you're gonna end up with Mezzanine at best.

Not always, ive had it do the 15 min one and drop down fast enough to get tickets. Just gotta be patient.

got RHCP tickets on the phone. then it timed out. but still charged the card. fucked.

Once again I think I got tickets thru the app but my display went off and lost em. Fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

I guess if anyone has an extra let me know, I wouldn't mind seeing them at the Fonda and the current set lists aren't bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Ummmm, thats been commonplace since ticketmasters inception. You dont go to enough high demand events to ever notice. You actually think 10 years ago everyone had fast internet? And thats not a waiting room anyway. A waiting room wouldnt let you even purchase tickets.
    Part of it might be that I didn't try to get tickets until 10:02. I was talking with my boss at the time it first went onsale. Wasn't expecting to get anything given that, but I didn't remember that screen.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer333 View Post
    got RHCP tickets on the phone. then it timed out. but still charged the card. fucked.
    If it charged the card you might still have a shot. Call Ticketmaster ASAP

June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

On at 10 and nothing. Apparently, there was a RHCP fan presale on Tuesday. I imagine there weren't many tickets available today.

Quote Originally Posted by TheClaw View Post
    On at 10 and nothing. Apparently, there was a RHCP fan presale on Tuesday. I imagine there weren't many tickets available today.
    Yup, on FB they said a "limited" amount of tickets were going on sale today. Apparently the presale was easy and everyone got tickets. I think i'll sign up for next time.
    Last edited by ameeps; 04-05-2013 at 09:39 AM.

June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

Yup, on FB they said a "limited" amount of tickets were going on sale today. Apparently the presale was easy and everyone got tickets. Guess i'll sign up for next time.
    Fan club membership is $30-40 I think. Not really worth it IMO.

My former roommate got two RHCP tickets today around 10:05. I was trying to help her, but she got them herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by xuclarockerx View Post
    Once again I think I got tickets thru the app but my display went off and lost em. Fuck.
    Why dont you change your display settings?

You'll definitely see it for the Rolling Stones tickets Can't believe they sold out Hyde Park (65,000 tickets) in under 5 minutes this morning...

7/29 Conor Oberst @ Summerstage
    8/2 Daniele Baldelli/Simian Mobile Disco @ PS1
    8/2 Magda @ Output
    8/3 Seth Troxler/the Martinez Brothers @ Gov Island
    8/3 Seth Troxler @ Output

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

If it charged the card you might still have a shot. Call Ticketmaster ASAP
    They found the order, so it looks like I'm in the clear. That was a close call.