Page 1962 of 2508 FirstFirst ... 19571958195919601961196219631964196519661967 ... LastLast
Results 58,831 to 58,860 of 75233

Thread: Upcoming Shows

  1. #58831
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Doc Sportello's hood
    Posts
    20,093

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    JEFF the Brotherhood:

    10/3/12 - Opolis (Norman, OK)
    10/5/12 - Low Spirits (Albuquerque, NM)
    10/6/12 - Sail Inn (Tempe, AZ)
    10/7/12 - Casbah (San Diego, CA)
    10/9/12 - Troubadour (Los Angeles, CA)
    10/10/12 - Cellar Door (Visalia, CA)
    10/11/12 - Bottom of the Hill (San Francisco, CA)
    10/13/12 - Dante's (Portland, OR)
    10/14/12 - The Crocodile (Seattle, WA)
    10/16/12 - The Blank Club (San Jose, CA)
    10/17/12 - Velvet Jones (Santa Barbara, CA)
    10/19/12 - Alex's Bar (Long Beach, CA)
    10/22/12 - Stubb's Jr. (Austin, TX)
    10/23/12 - Club Dada (Dallas, TX)
    10/24/12 - Juanita's Cantina (Little Rock, AR)
    12/30 - Together Pangea - Echo
    1/10 - Flesh Eaters - Echoplex (?)
    1/20 - Guster - HOB Anaheim (?)
    1/29 - Patti Smith - Ace (?)
    1/31 - Rocket from the Crypt - Alex's Bar (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  2. #58832

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Since not everyone checks the noise shows thread:

    Human Resources Gallery August 18th 2012:
    An evening of contemporary electronic music in Los Angeles

    Mark Mcguire
    Sean McCann
    M. Geddes Gengras
    Matthew Sullivan & Jeff Witscher
    Infinite Body


    Human Resources
    410 Cottage Home Street
    Los Angeles, CA 90012-1415

    9PM
    5 Dollars

  3. #58833
    old school CrimesceneCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,010

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by hangthedj112 View Post
    This looks interesting, I have a few Andy Stott tracks I really like, but I don't know any of the other artists. Can someone point me in a good youtube direction for the rest?

  4. #58834
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Doc Sportello's hood
    Posts
    20,093

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimesceneCookie View Post
    This looks interesting, I have a few Andy Stott tracks I really like, but I don't know any of the other artists. Can someone point me in a good youtube direction for the rest?
    Download all the Elemental stuff from Demdike Stare.
    12/30 - Together Pangea - Echo
    1/10 - Flesh Eaters - Echoplex (?)
    1/20 - Guster - HOB Anaheim (?)
    1/29 - Patti Smith - Ace (?)
    1/31 - Rocket from the Crypt - Alex's Bar (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  5. #58835

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    For Kangding Ray, get OR.

  6. #58836

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Also if you have 40 mins to kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcVjeyDPvuo

  7. #58837
    Member moviebruin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,582

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by hangthedj112 View Post
    but will dancing Karl be here???

    I'm not even gonna pretend to know what this is all about. Can someone please edumucate me why everyone is so excited for this?
    Concert Schedule
    Dips All Day Everyday.
    http://instagram.com/moviebruin

  8. #58838
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,473

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    You should stay home.
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  9. #58839
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,600

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    But... There's hype...
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  10. #58840
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Doc Sportello's hood
    Posts
    20,093

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by moviebruin View Post
    I'm not even gonna pretend to know what this is all about. Can someone please edumucate me why everyone is so excited for this?
    Download Andy Stott's two EPs from last year and report back.
    12/30 - Together Pangea - Echo
    1/10 - Flesh Eaters - Echoplex (?)
    1/20 - Guster - HOB Anaheim (?)
    1/29 - Patti Smith - Ace (?)
    1/31 - Rocket from the Crypt - Alex's Bar (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  11. #58841
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    5,261

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Seriously everyone on this bill is outrageously good. Gonna be a dark night

  12. #58842
    Member send me ctrpllrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,505

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    So fucking excited for that bill and I'm only familar with 3 of the names. Going to check out the others soon.

  13. #58843
    old school choice cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    3,476

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by rag and bone View Post
    Longshot here but I have two pretty good tickets for Yes at Gibson tonight for free if anyone wants them. PM me if you want them.
    Rag and Bone good look out for those tickets, I had a blast and probably would have never seen Yes otherwise. Freaking awesome seats too man. Thanks again !

  14. #58844
    Member moviebruin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,582

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    You should stay home.
    Why? Was Yanni added to the bill?
    Concert Schedule
    Dips All Day Everyday.
    http://instagram.com/moviebruin

  15. #58845
    old school Somewhat Damaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,331

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Its not the same as L.A., different promoters. And its ''horns''
    Are you feeling all right, Chris? The lack of snarkiness is alarming.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.

  16. #58846
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    You should stay home.
    It won't fit into his double dipping schedule.

  17. #58847
    Member rag and bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    BKN
    Posts
    972

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by choice cat View Post
    Rag and Bone good look out for those tickets, I had a blast and probably would have never seen Yes otherwise. Freaking awesome seats too man. Thanks again !
    hell ya man glad to hear they went to good use!

  18. #58848
    Member moviebruin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,582

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    It won't fit into his double dipping schedule.
    Lies. This is a great Double Dip candidate to chillout to after a Gza - Liquid Swords/Killer Mike show.
    Concert Schedule
    Dips All Day Everyday.
    http://instagram.com/moviebruin

  19. #58849
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,429

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    AraabMuzik, what are you doing on this tour

    Sleigh Bells/AraabMuzik
    09-28 Chicago, IL - Metro #
    09-29 Cincinnati, OH - Midpoint Festival
    10-01 Bowling Green, OH - Cla-Zel Theatre #
    10-02 Columbus, OH - Newport Music Hall #
    10-03 Rochester, NY - Water Street Music Hall #
    10-05 Port Chester, NY - Capitol Theatre #
    10-06 Norfolk , VA - The NorVa #
    10-07 Richmond, VA - The National
    10-09 Asheville, NC - Orange Peel #
    10-10 Birmingham, AL - Workplay Soundstage #
    10-11 Athens, GA - Georgia Theatre #
    10-15 New Orleans, LA - House Of Blues
    10-16 Dallas, TX - House Of Blues #
    10-17 Austin, TX - La Zona Rosa
    10-19 Tucson, AZ - Rialto Theatre #
    10-20 Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theatre
    10-22 Boulder, CO - Boulder Theater #
    10-23 Lawrence, KS - Granada Theater #
    10-24 Milwaukee, WI - Turner Hall #
    10-26 Indianapolis, IN - The Vogue Theater #
    10-27 Des Moines, IA - Wooly's #
    10-28 St Louis, MO - The Pageant #
    10-30 Bloomington, IN - Bluebird Nightclub #
    11-01 Madison, WI - Majestic Theatre #
    11-02 Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue #

    # with AraabMuzik

    12/22 Afrika Bambaataa vs Arthur Baker @ W New York
    12/27 Dubfire @ Output
    12/28 Television @ Irving Plaza
    12/28 Boys Noize @ Output


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  20. #58850
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,429

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Wow....@ Littlefield?!

    Earth - 2012 Tour Dates
    10/24/12 Portland, OR - Rotture $ and Stebmo
    10/26/12 Los Angeles - Center for the Arts, Eagle Rock $!
    10/28/12 San Francisco - Great American Music Hall $!
    10/29/12 San Diego - Soda Bar !
    10/31/12 Phoenix - Rhythm Room !
    11/02/12 Austin - Fun Fun Fun Festival / Auditorium Shores
    11/03/12 Dallas - Bryan Street Tavern !
    11/04/12 New Orleans, LA - One Eyed Jacks !
    11/06/12 Orlando - Will's Pub !
    11/07/12 Atlanta, GA - The Earl !
    11/08/12 Asheville, NC - Grey Eagle !
    11/09/12 Washington, DC - Rock and Roll Hotel +!
    11/10/12 New York City - Littlefield +!
    11/11/12 Cambridge - TT the Bears +!
    11/12/12 Philadelphia - Johnny Brendas +!
    11/13/12 Pittsburgh - Altar Bar +!
    11/14/12 Cleveland - The Grog Shop +!
    11/15/12 Cincinatti - Taft Ballroom +!
    11/16/12 Chicago - Township +!
    11/17/12 Chicago - Township +!
    11/18/12 Minneapolis - Triple Rock Social Club +!
    11/19/12 Kansas City, MO - The Record Bar +!
    11/21/12 Denver - Marquis Theatre !
    11/24/12 Bellingham - Shakedown ∞≠
    11/25/12 Seattle - The Crocodile ∞

    $ -- with Fontanelle
    ! -- with Stebmo
    -- with Balmorhae
    + -- with Eagle Twin
    ∞ -- with The Body
    ≠ -- with Low Hums

    El Ten Eleven - 2012 Tour Dates

    10/12 Hi-Dive Denver, CO w/ Corin Tucker Band
    10/15 7th Street Entry Minneapolis, MN
    10/17 The Frequency Madison, WI
    10/18 Lincoln Hall Chicago, IL
    10/21 The Basement Columbus, OH
    10/23 Bowery Ballroom New York, NY
    10/24 TT the Bear's Place Cambridge, MA
    10/25 North Star Bar Philadelphia, PA
    10/28 The Masquerade Atlanta, GA
    10/30 Spanish Moon Baton Rouge, LA
    11/8 Doug Fir Lounge Portland, OR
    11/9 The Media Club Vancouver, BV
    11/10 The Crocodile Seattle, WA
    11/12 Neurolux Boise, ID
    11/13 Urban Lounge Salt Lake City, UT
    11/15 The Echo Los Angeles, CA
    11/16 Rickshaw Stop San Francisco, CA
    Last edited by Spooks; 08-16-2012 at 11:57 AM.

    12/22 Afrika Bambaataa vs Arthur Baker @ W New York
    12/27 Dubfire @ Output
    12/28 Television @ Irving Plaza
    12/28 Boys Noize @ Output


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  21. #58851
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    5,261

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by moviebruin View Post
    Lies. This is a great Double Dip candidate to chillout to after a Gza - Liquid Swords/Killer Mike show.
    not exactly

    I may hit the gza show before... i'm not sure.

  22. #58852

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Alt-J

    Wed 12th Sep 2012 The Bowery Ballroom New York, NY
    Fri 14th Sep 2012 Johnny Brenda's Philadelphia, PA
    Sat 15th Sep 2012 The Rock N Roll Hotel Washington, DC
    Mon 17th Sep 2012 Great Scott Allston, MA
    Tue 18th Sep 2012 Petite Campus Montreal, QC
    Wed 19th Sep 2012 Wrong Bar Toronto, ON
    Thu 20th Sep 2012 Blind Pig Ann Arbor, MI
    Fri 21st Sep 2012 Empty Bottle Chicago, IL
    Sat 22nd Sep 2012 Triple Rock Social Club Minneapolis , MN
    Tue 25th Sep 2012 Roseland Theatre Portland, OR
    Wed 26th Sep 2012 Moore Theatre Seattle, WA
    Sat 29th Sep 2012 Bootleg Bar Los Angeles, CA
    Sun 30th Sep 2012 Constellation Room Santa Ana, CA
    Mon 1st Oct 2012 The Fillmore San Francisco, CA
    Wed 3rd Oct 2012 Humphreys San Diego, CA
    Thu 4th Oct 2012 Pool - The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, NV
    Mon 8th Oct 2012 The Pageant St Louis, MO
    Tue 9th Oct 2012 Cain's Ballroom Tulsa, OK
    Thu 11th Oct 2012 House Of Blues Houston, TX
    Fri 12th Oct 2012 Josabis Ampitheatre Helotes, Texas
    Sat 13th Oct 2012 House Of Blues Dallas, TX
    Sun 14th Oct 2012 ACL Festival Austin, TX

    Another shot for everyone. Highly recommend.

  23. #58853
    old school choice cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    3,476

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    The Mount Analog show is 21+ btw

  24. #58854
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,473

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Great news.
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  25. #58855
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,528

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by lt.roast.a.botch View Post
    Alt-J

    Wed 12th Sep 2012 The Bowery Ballroom New York, NY
    Fri 14th Sep 2012 Johnny Brenda's Philadelphia, PA
    Sat 15th Sep 2012 The Rock N Roll Hotel Washington, DC
    Mon 17th Sep 2012 Great Scott Allston, MA
    Tue 18th Sep 2012 Petite Campus Montreal, QC
    Wed 19th Sep 2012 Wrong Bar Toronto, ON
    Thu 20th Sep 2012 Blind Pig Ann Arbor, MI
    Fri 21st Sep 2012 Empty Bottle Chicago, IL
    Sat 22nd Sep 2012 Triple Rock Social Club Minneapolis , MN
    Tue 25th Sep 2012 Roseland Theatre Portland, OR
    Wed 26th Sep 2012 Moore Theatre Seattle, WA
    Sat 29th Sep 2012 Bootleg Bar Los Angeles, CA
    Sun 30th Sep 2012 Constellation Room Santa Ana, CA
    Mon 1st Oct 2012 The Fillmore San Francisco, CA
    Wed 3rd Oct 2012 Humphreys San Diego, CA
    Thu 4th Oct 2012 Pool - The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, NV
    Mon 8th Oct 2012 The Pageant St Louis, MO
    Tue 9th Oct 2012 Cain's Ballroom Tulsa, OK
    Thu 11th Oct 2012 House Of Blues Houston, TX
    Fri 12th Oct 2012 Josabis Ampitheatre Helotes, Texas
    Sat 13th Oct 2012 House Of Blues Dallas, TX
    Sun 14th Oct 2012 ACL Festival Austin, TX

    Another shot for everyone. Highly recommend.
    FYI, for anyone thinking of going. Bootleg is adversting this in the THEATER, not the bar. He probably would've sold out the bar area much faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    12/21 Dillon Francis @Shrine - 12/27 IAMX @Complex - 12/31 IAMX @Slims - 1/3 Foxygen @Roxy - 1/4 Buddy Nielsen @Constellation Room - 1/14 Run The Jewels @Regent

  26. #58856
    Member knytt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    UCLA
    Posts
    845

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Still 21+ though?

    Pemberton (7/18-20) ~ FYF (8/22-23)

  27. #58857
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,528

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    yeah, still 21+. Wildcat! Wildcat! is the opener.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    12/21 Dillon Francis @Shrine - 12/27 IAMX @Complex - 12/31 IAMX @Slims - 1/3 Foxygen @Roxy - 1/4 Buddy Nielsen @Constellation Room - 1/14 Run The Jewels @Regent

  28. #58858

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Wildcat! Wildcat! is a good opener. Mr Quiche is really catchy (in a good way) but there are also a few other songs in the set that are a lot of fun too.

  29. #58859
    Coachella Junkie cutterbutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,527

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    His show this past March with this band was a blast.

    WHAT: Andrew WK to play super secret show in Los Angeles!

    WHEN: Tuesday, August 28th, 2012.

    WHERE: Super secret location in Los Angeles, California.

    Andrew will be performing a very special small intimate show with his full band at a secret location in central Los Angeles after performing on Conan O'Brien.
    Only 200 tickets are being sold. Tickets go on sale on tomorrow, Friday, August 17th at 10am PST, at this link.
    All tickets are will call only and must be picked up at the venue on the night of the show. You must be 21 years old to purchase tickets and enter the venue. The secret location of the venue will be emailed to everyone 48 hours before the show.

  30. #58860
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,528

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    nothing on the Troubadour calendar that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    12/21 Dillon Francis @Shrine - 12/27 IAMX @Complex - 12/31 IAMX @Slims - 1/3 Foxygen @Roxy - 1/4 Buddy Nielsen @Constellation Room - 1/14 Run The Jewels @Regent

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •