Page 1913 of 2447 FirstFirst ... 19081909191019111912191319141915191619171918 ... LastLast
Results 57,361 to 57,390 of 73387

Thread: Upcoming Shows

  1. #57361
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    Move down south and the Arlington books a show like that? Damn.
    He played there a couple of years ago also. He really enjoys Santa Barbara.

  2. #57362
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,878

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    greek probably goes onsale next week. It will not be cheap. SD is $75 after fees.
    Nederlander tweeted June 23.

  3. #57363
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Finally a Saturday onsale....

  4. #57364

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Is a 10/14 treasure island festival a possibility? Even if its not its an excuse to stay an extra day.

  5. #57365
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Tubesock Shakur View Post
    Is a 10/14 treasure island festival a possibility? Even if its not its an excuse to stay an extra day.
    He is playing SF already. And the 15th would be the day an act like him would play anyway. So yeah, you're SOL.

  6. #57366
    Member spiggums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,550

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Radius clause?
    I can't imagine a booking agent going along with a radius clause for a joint like that which would keep an artist outside LA... Unless the venue/promoter agreed to an absolutely outrageous booking fee... and even then...

  7. #57367

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Can someone explain to me what is going on here

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

  8. #57368
    Coachella Junkie cutterbutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,425

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Just using photoshop to bring her down to everyone else's level.

  9. #57369
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Posts
    385

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by xuclarockerx View Post
    Can someone explain to me what is going on here


    tongue(s) in cheek

  10. #57370
    old school theklein25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    They should change her name to St. Vinslap because that face needs some fixing
    Follow me on Twitter at Klein25
    Spoon Aug 8 Hollywood
    Kasabian Oct 8 Wiltern
    The Horrors Oct 14 Santa Ana

  11. #57371
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Hellraiser is inside her!

  12. #57372
    old school Somewhat Damaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,289

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by xuclarockerx View Post
    Can someone explain to me what is going on here

    A blowjob gone awry.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    "Soon they'll hear my words," he thought, "and they will know that roboto's side-splitting reign of ha-has has begun."

  13. #57373
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Sex stuff!

  14. #57374
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,860

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    She has a mini-size stapler in her mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  15. #57375
    old school nosurprises12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    3,859

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Squirreling away a chicken bone.
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    I'd contribute to this discussion but I'm still busy reminiscing about the halcyon days of punk. You know, the mid-90s.

  16. #57376
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,930

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I seriously doubt the Greek is big enough to fit both of those egos.
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)
    8/07 - Haim - Wiltern (?)
    8/08 - Spoon - Hollywood Forever
    8/10 - Paul McCartney - Dodger Stadium
    8/12 - FKA Twigs - El Rey (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  17. #57377
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,199

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Cold Cave is playing the Getty on Saturday October 20!
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  18. #57378
    old school choice cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    3,455

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    Trust 9/11 @ Echo
    with DZ Deathrays as well.

    ALSO, for the July 6th Bass Drum of Death show @ echo, DZ Deathrays are playing that as well. But on my ticket and on the website they are listed as "DJ Deathrayz" .. I'm assuming it is just an error but has anyone heard anything about it being a "dj set" ? Seemed like it could be a clever way of listing their "dj sets" if they do indeed do that. But that would be disappointing

  19. #57379
    old school choice cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    3,455

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    And in other Odd Future news for those that bought tickets to the would be show in Anaheim tomorrow, this is the response I got from flavor just now when I asked for my refund.

    JUN 15, 2012 | 05:11PM PDT
    Jonathan Schneiderman replied:
    Hello Kevin,

    Thank you for contacting us. We are working with the promoter of the event on a reschedule. Until then we ask that you hold on to your tickets as they will be accepted at the new event. If the event ends up being cancelled we will issue a refund automatically.

    Thank you for your patience,
    -Jonathan
    Customer Support Manager

    edit: honestly thats some bullshit. I bought my tickets more than a month ago now, and there has been no mention in the slighest of a rescheduled show, so wtf how long are these guys gonna make us wait?

  20. #57380
    Member GolfWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,736

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by choice cat View Post
    And in other Odd Future news for those that bought tickets to the would be show in Anaheim tomorrow, this is the response I got from flavor just now when I asked for my refund.

    JUN 15, 2012 | 05:11PM PDT
    Jonathan Schneiderman replied:
    Hello Kevin,

    Thank you for contacting us. We are working with the promoter of the event on a reschedule. Until then we ask that you hold on to your tickets as they will be accepted at the new event. If the event ends up being cancelled we will issue a refund automatically.

    Thank you for your patience,
    -Jonathan
    Customer Support Manager

    edit: honestly thats some bullshit. I bought my tickets more than a month ago now, and there has been no mention in the slighest of a rescheduled show, so wtf how long are these guys gonna make us wait?
    yeah. I called the Phoenix club and they told me the show was CANCELED. so I called groovetickets to get my refund. despite my telling them that the Phoenix club had already told me it was canceled, they insisted on confirming themselves before returning my money "within 5 business days." that was over a week ago. wtf -____-

  21. #57381
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,199

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    SOOOO who all is going to JAMC tomorrow night? We should have a meet up and drink beer and watch the races beforehand. Heather and I probably gonna get there between 7:30 and 8.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  22. #57382
    old school sonnyboy11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,998

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I'm gonna be there Drinkey. I'm not sure what time I'll get to HP but probably will just head straight to the venue. Will look for you to say hi before the show.
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden|
    Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

  23. #57383
    Coachella Junkie sonofhal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    8,958

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Niki & the Dove, The Very Best, Off!, Jack White and er Nicki Minaj next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

  24. #57384
    old school choice cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    3,455

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfWang View Post
    yeah. I called the Phoenix club and they told me the show was CANCELED. so I called groovetickets to get my refund. despite my telling them that the Phoenix club had already told me it was canceled, they insisted on confirming themselves before returning my money "within 5 business days." that was over a week ago. wtf -____-
    I hear your -______- for sure, and to make matters even more annoying for me I bought 5 tickets in total, which I never collected money from friends because the postponement news came so quickly which made me think refund was right around the corner. So yeah I'm peeved. And I just really don't understand the situation, the money is stuck in the flavor holding account either way, so why can't these rookie ass promoters just claim a fail already? It's been a month now since that bs "ticket sales @ an alarming rate" statement was made. #rant.

  25. #57385
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    11,942

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by nosurprises12 View Post
    Squirreling away a chicken bone.
    Win.

    The photo of David Byrne is all shopped, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

  26. #57386
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,878

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by choice cat View Post
    I hear your -______- for sure, and to make matters even more annoying for me I bought 5 tickets in total, which I never collected money from friends because the postponement news came so quickly which made me think refund was right around the corner. So yeah I'm peeved. And I just really don't understand the situation, the money is stuck in the flavor holding account either way, so why can't these rookie ass promoters just claim a fail already? It's been a month now since that bs "ticket sales @ an alarming rate" statement was made. #rant.
    So I just got this e-mail...

    ATTENTION: OFWGKTA (Odd Future) Postponed

    Attention Flavorus Customer:

    We are sorry to hear that OFWGKTA scheduled for June 15 at the Phoenix Club has been postponed. We have issued a refund for your tickets. Please allow your bank three to five business days to process the credit back to your account. A new date will be released for late July.

    Please contact help@flavorus.com with any other questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Flavorus!

    Sincerely,
    The Flavorus Team

  27. #57387
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,582

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Are Odd Future's 15 minutes up yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  28. #57388
    old school nosurprises12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    3,859

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Japandroids at Echoplex tonight! Who else is going? Perhaps drinks at Mohawk Bend beforehand?
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    I'd contribute to this discussion but I'm still busy reminiscing about the halcyon days of punk. You know, the mid-90s.

  29. #57389
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,878

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Are Odd Future's 15 minutes up yet?
    Nope, their 15 minutes are every Sunday night on Adult Swim at 11:30 actually.


    Quote Originally Posted by nosurprises12 View Post
    Japandroids at Echoplex tonight! Who else is going? Perhaps drinks at Mohawk Bend beforehand?
    I might be going after work.

  30. #57390

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Metallica tribute in downtown Fullerton tonight who's down
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •