Page 1876 of 2456 FirstFirst ... 18711872187318741875187618771878187918801881 ... LastLast
Results 56,251 to 56,280 of 73654

Thread: Upcoming Shows

  1. #56251
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Yeasayer:

    06-19 Richmond, VA - The National
    06-20 Asheville, NC - The Orange Peel
    06-21 Knoxville, TN - Bijou Theatre
    06-22 Nashville, TN - The Cannery Ballroom
    06-23 Louisville, KY - Headliners Music Hall
    06-24 Cincinnati, OH - 20th Century Theatre

  2. #56252

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Damn looks like there are no more tickets on the Metric site

  3. #56253
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    M83:
    08-01 Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory
    08-02 Munhall, PA - Carnegie Music Hall of Homestead
    08-03 Chicago, IL - Lollapalooza
    08-04 Toronto, Canada - Fort York
    08-05 Montreal, Quebec - Osheaga Festival
    08-07 Portland, ME - State Theatre
    08-08 New York, NY - Summerstage
    08-31 San Diego, CA - Soma
    09-05 Edmonton, Alberta - Edmonton Event Centre
    09-06 Calgary, Alberta - Mac Ewan Ballroom
    09-27 Lake Buena Vista, FL - House of Blues Orlando
    09-30 Norfolk, VA -NorVa
    10-02 New York, NY - Hammerstein Ballroom
    10-09 New Orleans, LA - House of Blues New Orleans
    10-10 Houston, TX - Bayou Music Center
    10-11 Dallas, TX - Palladium Ballroom

    Have these been posted yet? I just bought tix for the Soma show in SD. Definite FYF warm up ala Explosions in the Sky last year
    Last edited by ods..; 05-02-2012 at 02:27 PM.

  4. #56254
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,094

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    full Beach House dates

    07-01 San Diego, CA - House of Blues *
    07-03 Los Angeles, CA - El Rey *
    07-06 Aspen, CO - Belly Up *
    07-07 Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theater *
    07-09 Tulsa, OK - Cain's Ballroom *
    07-10 Lawrence, KS - Liberty Hall *
    07-11 St. Louis, MO - The Pageant *
    07-12 Memphis, TN - Minglewood Hall *
    07-17 Indianapolis, IN - The Vogue *
    07-18 Pontiac, MI - The Crofoot Ballroom *
    07-19 Cleveland, OH - House of Blues *
    07-20 Columbus, OH - Newport Music Hall *
    07-21 Pittsburgh, PA - Mr. Small's Theatre *
    07-23 New York, NY - Central Park SummerStage

    *W/ Wild Nothing
    Cd release show @ Bowery 5/15...http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00...boweryballroom

    Since when did this band get so big? Sold out Summerstage already...and Norah Jones is still not sold out @ the same place!

    8/19 Run the Jewels @ Sir Stage 37
    8/21 The Clean @ Rough Trade
    8/21 J Rocc/GE-OLOGY @ Panther Room
    8/23 Bad Brains/Trash Talk @ Afropunk
    8/23 Kevin Saunderson @ TBA
    8/24 D'Angelo @ Afropunk


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  5. #56255
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    M83:

    08-01 Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory
    08-02 Munhall, PA - Carnegie Music Hall of Homestead
    08-03 Chicago, IL - Lollapalooza
    08-04 Toronto, Canada - Fort York
    08-05 Montreal, Quebec - Osheaga Festival
    08-07 Portland, ME - State Theatre
    08-08 New York, NY - Summerstage
    08-31 San Diego, CA - Soma
    09-05 Edmonton, Alberta - Edmonton Event Centre
    09-06 Calgary, Alberta - Mac Ewan Ballroom
    09-27 Lake Buena Vista, FL - House of Blues Orlando
    09-30 Norfolk, VA -NorVa
    10-02 New York, NY - Hammerstein Ballroom
    10-09 New Orleans, LA - House of Blues New Orleans
    10-10 Houston, TX - Bayou Music Center
    10-11 Dallas, TX - Palladium Ballroom

    Have these been posted yet? I just bought tix for the Soma show in SD. Definite FYF warm up ala Explosions in the Sky last year
    This is all you need to post, cause the other stuff has been around for a while.

  6. #56256
    Coachella Junkie cutterbutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,437

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Hopefully the Beach House show at the El Rey doesn't get moved to the Fonda. I'd love to see them in that room.

  7. #56257
    old school choice cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    3,459

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Damn Beach House at El Rey would be awesome .. is the small venue just to build hype for the new album or what? They sold out Fonda 2 nights in a row with ease last time..

  8. #56258
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    This is all you need to post, cause the other stuff has been around for a while.
    For sure. I thought I'd seen the Europe dates before.

  9. #56259
    old school concertgoer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    5,503

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    So excited that M83 are coming back to Orlando!!!!

  10. #56260
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,588

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    M83 = The new Gogol Bordello... Take a fucking break.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  11. #56261
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,307

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    YEAH, STOP MAKING YOUR STUPID FANS ALL HAPPY AND STUFF
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  12. #56262
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,588

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Last I saw them they looked and sounded like shit after some pretty grueling tour dates from Europe... Not a fan of phoned in performances.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  13. #56263
    Coachella Junkie cutterbutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,437

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Thats a shame. Night 2 at Club Nokia in January was great. They were really into it and energetic the whole show.

  14. #56264
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,588

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    Thats a shame. Night 2 at Club Nokia in January was great. They were really into it and energetic the whole show.
    They definitely got some sleep during night 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  15. #56265
    old school Somewhat Damaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,306

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I'm just annoyed M83 cancelled their Arizona show & didn't reschedule, especially since we ended up missing them at Coachella.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    It's like finding out an old high school buddy is on meth, and you're not sure if any of the rumors of him giving handies behind Burger King are true but they very likely could be.

  16. #56266
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,903

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    More people should be talking about Machinedrum in LA tonight...

  17. #56267
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,919

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    ^ I'm alarmed by your lack of exclamation points.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

  18. #56268
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,588

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ficklecycle View Post
    More people should be talking about Machinedrum in LA tonight...
    Maybe if there were more children on the board...

    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  19. #56269
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,903

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    They're on here, going crazy over Metric apparently...

  20. #56270
    Member lunatic core's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ultraworld
    Posts
    1,604

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Going to see Active Child and Balam Acab tonight in Norman, OK
    Quote Originally Posted by darkjustice View Post
    this mix is tripping me out
    Audio junky/CD collector
    Coachella 2001/2003

  21. #56271
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,169

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    are metric worth seeing?
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 15 - Primus
    November 18 - Slayer

  22. #56272
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,588

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    What is Metric like now? My God I can't remember for the life of me what the last Metric record I heard was.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  23. #56273
    Member lunatic core's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ultraworld
    Posts
    1,604

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    I'm just annoyed M83 cancelled their Arizona show & didn't reschedule, especially since we ended up missing them at Coachella.
    I am annoyed that they are playing 6 fucking shows in Texas and couldn't be bothered to stop here in OK
    Quote Originally Posted by darkjustice View Post
    this mix is tripping me out
    Audio junky/CD collector
    Coachella 2001/2003

  24. #56274
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,903

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Gribbz View Post
    ^ I'm alarmed by your lack of exclamation points.
    Calm before the storm, tonight shall be forever.

  25. #56275
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,588

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ficklecycle View Post
    Calm before the storm, tonight shall be forever.
    Is machinedrum your new "God"?
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  26. #56276
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,169

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by lunatic core View Post
    I am annoyed that they are playing 6 fucking shows in Texas and couldn't be bothered to stop here in OK
    i felt that way for years, so i moved to texas.
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 15 - Primus
    November 18 - Slayer

  27. #56277
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,919

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    What is Metric like now? My God I can't remember for the life of me what the last Metric record I heard was.
    I've never gotten the hype surrounding Metric. C'est la vie I suppose.

    Quote Originally Posted by ficklecycle View Post
    Calm before the storm, tonight shall be forever.
    lul
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

  28. #56278
    Coachella Junkie cutterbutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,437

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    What is Metric like now? My God I can't remember for the life of me what the last Metric record I heard was.
    This was from their last record that came out in '09


    And yes, they put on a good live show. Emily is an awesome performer.

  29. #56279
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,588

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    This was from their last record that came out in '09


    And yes, they put on a good live show. Emily is an awesome performer.
    Ugh, thanks for reminding me.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  30. #56280
    old school choice cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    3,459

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Hopefully Beach House @ el rey is 2 ticket limit, will call only or some shit like that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •