Page 1854 of 2443 FirstFirst ... 18491850185118521853185418551856185718581859 ... LastLast
Results 55,591 to 55,620 of 73273

Thread: Upcoming Shows

  1. #55591
    Member spiggums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,546

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    So if anyone in LA was looking to go to see Clint Mansell & The Sonus Quartet at the Largo this week...

    My buddy who was supposed to be coming with me is unable to make it. So I have an extra ticket for tomorrow night's show. If anyone's interested in checking it out, PM me.

  2. #55592
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,459

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkingvsreeve View Post
    Say whaaaaaa?
    Yeah dude. I got into a graduate program at UC Irvine. We'll practically be neighbors. I'm moving June 1.
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  3. #55593
    Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,884

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Sick, breaux.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

  4. #55594
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,185

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    UCI is a good school, but there is NOTHING to do in Irvine. You're not too far from cities with venues and things to do if you have a car though.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  5. #55595
    Member knytt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    UCLA
    Posts
    833

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Irvine Spectrum. EVERY NIGHT.

    Pemberton (7/18-20) ~ FYF (8/22-23)

  6. #55596
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,917

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    Yeah dude. I got into a graduate program at UC Irvine.
    Congrats!
    7/30 - Shabazz Palaces - Roxy (?)
    7/31 - Hamilton Leithauser - Echo (?)
    8/01 - Ceremony/Nothing - Roxy (?)
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)
    8/07 - Haim - Wiltern (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  7. #55597
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10,543

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    gooo Adam!!

  8. #55598

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Jeff Mangum
    April 8th
    Great American Music Hall

  9. #55599
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,459

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Thanks guize.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    UCI is a good school, but there is NOTHING to do in Irvine. You're not too far from cities with venues and things to do if you have a car though.
    I do have a car. I plan on going to shows frequently in LA and San Diego. Especially on weekends.

    Brandon, are you going to Coachella?
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  10. #55600
    Coachella Junkie bballarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    14,929

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by swhite423 View Post
    Jeff Mangum
    April 8th
    Great American Music Hall
    That came out of nowhere.

  11. #55601
    Coachella Junkie cutterbutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,423

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    It's onsale now too!

  12. #55602
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,025

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Demdike Stare

    April 20th New York with Monolake and Hieroglyphic Being @ Warsaw

    May 5th LOS ANGELES with Vatican Shadow and Tropic of Cancer @ Los Globos

    May 7th LOS ANGELES - Live scoring of Jean Rollin's La Vampire Nue @ Cinefamily

    May 10th SAN FRANCISCO - w/Tropic of Cancer + Water Borders @ Monarch

    May 12th SEATTLE - w/Tropic of Cancer + S4NTA_MU3TRE + A Story of Rats @ Black Lodge

    May 13th PORTLAND - w/Tropic of Cancer + Dangerous Boys Club + Apartment Fox Rotture

    7/22 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Prospect Park
    7/23 Witch @ MHOW
    7/24 Teenage Fanclub @ Pier 84
    7/24 Lauren Ritter @ TBA
    7/25 Nick Cave @ Prospect Park
    7/26 Cell Injection/Black Asteroid @ Output



    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  13. #55603
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    11,936

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Mark Kozelek's US non-festival dates [There are also Aussie dates in June and a few others]

    09/24 - Belcourt Theatre, Nashville, TN
    09/27 - The Howard Theatre, Washington, DC
    09/28 - First Unitarian Church, Philadelphia, PA
    09/29 - Williamsburg Music Hall, Brooklyn, NY
    10/01 - Lincoln Hall, Chicago, IL

    Advance Base opening

    The Brooklyn show goes on sale Friday.



    Incidentally my friend has an extra pair of tickets (orchestra) for the Pulp's Wednesday show at Radio City Music Hall that he's trying to sell for face. pm me and I can connect you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

  14. #55604
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Marina & the Diamonds 'LONELY HEARTS CLUB TOUR'

    Tues, 10th July: Los Angeles (CA) @ The Fonda Theatre
    Wed, 11th July: San Francisco (CA) @ The Fillmore
    Fri, 13th July: Portland (OR) @ Aladdin Theatre
    Sat, 14th July: Seattle (WA) @ Showbox at the Market
    Sun, 15th July: Vancouver (BC) @ Commodore Ballroom
    Wed, 18th July: Denver (CO) @ The Summit Music Hall
    Sat, 21st July: Chicago (IL) @ Park West
    Tues, 14th Aug: Wasington (DC) @ 9:30 Club
    Thurs, 16th Aug: New York (NY) @ Webster Hall
    Fri, 17th Aug: Philadelphia (PA) @ Theatre of the Living Arts

  15. #55605
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,025

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Jarvis Cocker will be DJing tomorrow for Kurt Cobain exhibit party(https://www.morrisonhotelgallery.com...spx?postID=172)

    Thursday, April 5th - 9 PM - Late
    Tribeca Grand Hotel (Church & White St)
    Performance by The Virgins, and DJs Jarvis Cocker, Tennessee Thomas, Jason Buckle & Mike Nouveau.
    RSVP essential: events@grandlife.com

    KurtCobainCockerFlyer[1].jpg
    Last edited by Spooks; 04-04-2012 at 08:58 AM.

    7/22 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Prospect Park
    7/23 Witch @ MHOW
    7/24 Teenage Fanclub @ Pier 84
    7/24 Lauren Ritter @ TBA
    7/25 Nick Cave @ Prospect Park
    7/26 Cell Injection/Black Asteroid @ Output



    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  16. #55606
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,917

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    Demdike Stare

    April 20th New York with Monolake and Hieroglyphic Being @ Warsaw

    May 5th LOS ANGELES with Vatican Shadow and Tropic of Cancer @ Los Globos

    May 7th LOS ANGELES - Live scoring of Jean Rollin's La Vampire Nue @ Cinefamily

    May 10th SAN FRANCISCO - w/Tropic of Cancer + Water Borders @ Monarch

    May 12th SEATTLE - w/Tropic of Cancer + S4NTA_MU3TRE + A Story of Rats @ Black Lodge

    May 13th PORTLAND - w/Tropic of Cancer + Dangerous Boys Club + Apartment Fox Rotture
    I know what I'm doing on Cinco de Mayo.
    7/30 - Shabazz Palaces - Roxy (?)
    7/31 - Hamilton Leithauser - Echo (?)
    8/01 - Ceremony/Nothing - Roxy (?)
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)
    8/07 - Haim - Wiltern (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  17. #55607
    Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,884

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    Thanks guize.



    I do have a car. I plan on going to shows frequently in LA and San Diego. Especially on weekends.

    Brandon, are you going to Coachella?


    Indeed I am. Weekend 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

  18. #55608
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,237

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    I know what I'm doing on Cinco de Mayo.
    Jesussssss I need to hit that show with Vatican Shadow. Fuck.

  19. #55609
    old school tmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,716

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by eudaemonia View Post
    Marina & the Diamonds 'LONELY HEARTS CLUB TOUR'

    Tues, 10th July: Los Angeles (CA) @ The Fonda Theatre
    Wed, 11th July: San Francisco (CA) @ The Fillmore
    Fri, 13th July: Portland (OR) @ Aladdin Theatre
    Sat, 14th July: Seattle (WA) @ Showbox at the Market
    Sun, 15th July: Vancouver (BC) @ Commodore Ballroom
    Wed, 18th July: Denver (CO) @ The Summit Music Hall
    Sat, 21st July: Chicago (IL) @ Park West
    Tues, 14th Aug: Wasington (DC) @ 9:30 Club
    Thurs, 16th Aug: New York (NY) @ Webster Hall
    Fri, 17th Aug: Philadelphia (PA) @ Theatre of the Living Arts
    i'll be at the LA show. MS MR opening for the whole tour

  20. #55610
    old school nosurprises12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    3,846

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Death Grips

    Saturday May 5, 2012 Sacramento, California .. Sacramento Electronic Music Festival
    Tuesday Jun 12, 2012 The Barbery .. Philadelphia, PA
    Wednesday Jun 13, 2012 Music Hall of Williamsburg .. New York, NY
    Thursday Jun 14, 2012 TT The Bear's .. Boston, MA
    Friday Jun 15, 2012 Club Lambi .. Montreal, QC
    Saturday Jun 16, 2012 Wrong Bar .. Toronto, ON
    Monday Jun 18, 2012 Magic Stick .. Detroit, MI
    Tuesday Jun 19, 2012 The Pyramid Scheme .. Grand Rapids, MI
    Wednesday Jun 20, 2012 Bottom Lounge .. Chicago, IL
    Thursday Jun 21, 2012 Triple Rock .. Minneapolis, MN

    I left out a bunch of European dates; find them here if you're interested: http://thirdworlds.net/shows.php
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    I'd contribute to this discussion but I'm still busy reminiscing about the halcyon days of punk. You know, the mid-90s.

  21. #55611
    Member RoughSteez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Diamond Bar
    Posts
    719

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    Demdike Stare

    April 20th New York with Monolake and Hieroglyphic Being @ Warsaw

    May 5th LOS ANGELES with Vatican Shadow and Tropic of Cancer @ Los Globos

    May 7th LOS ANGELES - Live scoring of Jean Rollin's La Vampire Nue @ Cinefamily

    May 10th SAN FRANCISCO - w/Tropic of Cancer + Water Borders @ Monarch

    May 12th SEATTLE - w/Tropic of Cancer + S4NTA_MU3TRE + A Story of Rats @ Black Lodge

    May 13th PORTLAND - w/Tropic of Cancer + Dangerous Boys Club + Apartment Fox Rotture
    Holy shit. Thank you Spooks!
    waka waka

  22. #55612
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    I know what I'm doing on Cinco de Mayo.
    were'nt you going to weenie roast?

  23. #55613
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Remember when I said theres better things happpening in l.a friday night? I think the garbage show qualifies.

    4-6-12
    garbage at the bootleg theater

  24. #55614
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,185

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Uh, no.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  25. #55615
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,577

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Yawn
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  26. #55616
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,577

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Remember when I said theres better things happpening in l.a friday night? I think the garbage show qualifies.

    4-6-12
    garbage at the bootleg theater
    I'd rather go to Portishead at the Palladium.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  27. #55617
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,872

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Remember when I said theres better things happpening in l.a friday night? I think the garbage show qualifies.

    4-6-12
    garbage at the bootleg theater

  28. #55618
    Coachella Junkie cutterbutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,423

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    AT THE DRIVE-IN
    APR 12 The Capri
    Marfa, TX

    Onsale now. http://transmission.frontgatetickets...6439&eid=75285

  29. #55619
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,237

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Wowwww. Little warm up

  30. #55620
    whiney pain in butt
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,721

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    anyone have 2 tix to bear in heaven tonight? i will buy from you above face

    thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •