spent an hour on the phone sorting out my tickets....lady said as long as we were staying in the same tent we only needed one ticket for the 2 of us. Now I think she's full of Shiit. I'm wondering if I should hurry and buy another ticket or just wait, I'm not really sure if I'm going to camp any way.