Thread: RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE AND DUMB HIPPIES

Default RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE AND DUMB HIPPIES

I ONLY WENT TO COACHELLA LAST YEAR FOR RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE..
    (JUST LIKE THE REST OF US)

AND IM WONDERING IS RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE GOING TO BE THERE AGAIN? IM NOT GOING IF THEY ARENT. UNLESS TOOL OR NINE INCH NAILS ARE THERE SO WE CAN RAIN ON ALL THE GAY PEOPLES PARADE. THATD BE REAL COOL. LAST YEAR WAS FUNNY...THE DUDE FROM CROWDED HOUSE GOT A BOTTLE THROWN AT HIS FACE BEFORE RAGE CAME ON AND PEOPLE BOOED THEM. THEY GOT SHIT ON...LITERALLY.

HIPPIES AND HIPSTERS ALL SCATTERED AFTER ' PRETENDING ' to INCITE RIOTS. IT WAS THE WEAKEST MOST EFFORTLESS RIOT I HAVE EVER SEEN TRY TO BE PERFORMED. IT WAS FUNNY CUZ MOST OF THESE STUPID HIPSTERS WILL DO ANYTHING IF YOU TELL THEM TO. " BURN IT! BURN IT!" AND THEY CONTINUED TO BURN SHIT. BUT WHEN THE COPS CAME THEY RAN BACK TO THEIR TENTS LIKE THE LITTLE SCHOOL GIRLS THEY ARE.

TOOL RUINED IT FOR SOME GAY PEOPLE THE YEAR BEFORE SO IM ROOTING FOR THEM TO BE THERE TOO. MAYBE ICP WILL TAG ALONG AND RIDE UP IN THAT PIMP JUGGALO BUS. HOCUS POKUS BABY

I GOTTA GO, IM GONNA GO ASK MY FRIEND WHOS IN A WHEELCHAIR TO GO FOR A RUN WITH ME...FUCKIN DEAD BEAT CRIPPLE . HE SAYS HES A STAND UP COMEDIAN BUT HE CANT EVEN STAND UP..WHAT A FAGIT.
    What happen if someone make a crime?

Default Re: RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE AND DUMB HIPPIES

Why are you yelling, asshole?

Im pretty sure you are joking. I remember talking to you on here before Coachella, are you weren't this irrational.

You have a friend in a wheel chair? This may sound weird, but on Sunday, during Crowded House my girlfriend and I sat down in one of the tent to eat dinner in the Pan Asian/South Of The Border food section. We sat beside this guy in a wheel chair and his friend. They said the main reason they were both was for Rage. Was that you and your friend by chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Im pretty sure you are joking. I remember talking to you on here before Coachella, are you weren't this irrational.
    I'm pretty sure too, but he seems to be cultivating a Rap/Rock Is Life persona, what with this and the ICP vs. Daft Punk poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

way too many posts for an alias/joke. moderation brah
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

hes like a fuckin t-rex.. you should see how he gets girls. he just rolls up...literally

he enjoys his wendy's...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

This made me giggle like a school boy bitch..
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddThaGod View Post
    I ONLY WENT TO COACHELLA LAST YEAR FOR RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE..
    (JUST LIKE THE REST OF US)

AND IM WONDERING IS RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE GOING TO BE THERE AGAIN? IM NOT GOING IF THEY ARENT. UNLESS TOOL OR NINE INCH NAILS ARE THERE SO WE CAN RAIN ON ALL THE GAY PEOPLES PARADE. THATD BE REAL COOL. LAST YEAR WAS FUNNY...THE DUDE FROM CROWDED HOUSE GOT A BOTTLE THROWN AT HIS FACE BEFORE RAGE CAME ON AND PEOPLE BOOED THEM. THEY GOT SHIT ON...LITERALLY.

HIPPIES AND HIPSTERS ALL SCATTERED AFTER ' PRETENDING ' to INCITE RIOTS. IT WAS THE WEAKEST MOST EFFORTLESS RIOT I HAVE EVER SEEN TRY TO BE PERFORMED. IT WAS FUNNY CUZ MOST OF THESE STUPID HIPSTERS WILL DO ANYTHING IF YOU TELL THEM TO. " BURN IT! BURN IT!" AND THEY CONTINUED TO BURN SHIT. BUT WHEN THE COPS CAME THEY RAN BACK TO THEIR TENTS LIKE THE LITTLE SCHOOL GIRLS THEY ARE.

TOOL RUINED IT FOR SOME GAY PEOPLE THE YEAR BEFORE SO IM ROOTING FOR THEM TO BE THERE TOO. MAYBE ICP WILL TAG ALONG AND RIDE UP IN THAT PIMP JUGGALO BUS. HOCUS POKUS BABY

I GOTTA GO, IM GONNA GO ASK MY FRIEND WHOS IN A WHEELCHAIR TO GO FOR A RUN WITH ME...FUCKIN DEAD BEAT CRIPPLE . HE SAYS HES A STAND UP COMEDIAN BUT HE CANT EVEN STAND UP..WHAT A FAGIT.
    FUCK YEA! DAT CROWDED HOUSE FAGH WUZ DREAMIN DAT CONCERT BE OVER. MAN DAT SHIT WUZ SO GHEY. WHY COULDNT DEY BOOK ICP OR FOO FIGHTAZ OR BONE THUGZ TO PLAY B4 RAGE? FUCK JUST HAVE A DJ PLAY SOME OF THA PHATTEST SUBLIME JOINTS? BRADLEY NOWELL 4 LYFE!

SO U A MEMBER OF THA DARK CARNIVAL?
    Zack de la Rocha both RAPS and ROCKS, suckaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Rap/rock Is Life View Post
    FUCK YEA! DAT CROWDED HOUSE FAGH WUZ DREAMIN DAT CONCERT BE OVER. MAN DAT SHIT WUZ SO GHEY. WHY COULDNT DEY BOOK ICP OR FOO FIGHTAZ OR BONE THUGZ TO PLAY B4 RAGE? FUCK JUST HAVE A DJ PLAY SOME OF THA PHATTEST SUBLIME JOINTS? BRADLEY NOWELL 4 LYFE!

i dont know what kind of joke you are trying to make, well i do, but Bone Thugz and Sublime are baller, you best not forget that
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Marques Wyatt - UCLA, Paul Mccartney - Dodger Stadium, Yes - Greek Theater, Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl, NIN/Soundgarden - Hollywood Bowl, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl

Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

Quote Originally Posted by Rap/rock Is Life View Post

RAGE WUZ DA SHIT. I HOPE RAGE COMES BAK AN STOMP ON DEEZ HIPSTER FOOLS.
    KILLA CLOWNZ FO LIFE!

Quote Originally Posted by PassiveTheory View Post
    HAHAHA this cracked me up.

It's rage "fans" like this tard that make Rage look bad...as well as other fans (like myself).

Pull your lip over your head and swallow please.