Thread: OK Fuck it, I Will TRADE 2 Friday TICKETS + 2 Saturday TICKETS for 1 SUNDAY TICKET

Default SOLD

SOLD
    Last edited by GRIME; 02-16-2007 at 11:59 AM.

Default Re: OK Fuck it, I Will TRADE 2 Friday TICKETS + 2 Saturday TICKETS for 1 SUNDAY TICKE

why do you keep starting new threads when you can just edit your first one.
    litter bug
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Default Re: OK Fuck it, I Will TRADE 2 Friday TICKETS + 2 Saturday TICKETS for 1 SUNDAY TICKE

sorry i couldn't figure out how to edit the topic

That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

why? even if i can sell them on ebay i still will not be able to get a ticket for my friend who cannot afford a 3 day pass, get it?

Quote Originally Posted by fober View Post
    That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard.
    Fober shut the hell up. Every post I find you on is always negative. Stupid prick.

Quote Originally Posted by ProEdge View Post
    Fober shut the hell up. Every post I find you on is always negative. Stupid prick.
    That's actually untrue.

GRIME you're saying that even if you sell 2 Friday & 2 Saturday tickets (be generous and sell them for $80 each) you won't be able to afford 1 more 3-day pass (thus netting you a Sunday ticket)?

4 x 80 = $320 for the record.

That's actually untrue.

GRIME you're saying that even if you sell 2 Friday & 2 Saturday tickets (be generous and sell them for $80 each) you won't be able to afford 1 more 3-day pass (thus netting you a Sunday ticket)?

yeah but what about water expenses? see....

Quote Originally Posted by barrio View Post
    yeah but what about water expenses? see....
    YOU WILL DRINK ANTIBACTERIAL HAND LOTION AND LIKE IT

YOU WILL DRINK ANTIBACTERIAL HAND LOTION AND LIKE IT
    but i thought we werent allowed to bring in alcohol? this is all so confusing!

Quote Originally Posted by barrio View Post
    but i thought we werent allowed to bring in alcohol? this is all so confusing!
    I was talking about the dispensers at the bathrooms.

FREE UNDERAGE DRINKING KIDS! YESSSSSS

That's actually untrue.

the only way it will be worth the work is if i sell four tickets on ebay, then sell two more once i get the three day pass to make a profit, that's 6 tickets in a market that is going to be FLOODED with the same thing in a couple days, for what, an extra 100-150 dollars? its just not worth another day (or more likely couple weeks) of my time, i'd rather hook somebody up with what they need and get what i need the simple and fast way and keep it moving, i dont have time for anymore of this internet nonsense, appreciate your concern though!

Quote Originally Posted by GRIME View Post
    i need a sunday ticket for my boy, i dont care about friday or saturday at all and i have two passes to each because i bought 2 3-day passes when all of the Sunday passes were gone

long story short, 2 FRIDAY PASSES + 2 SATURDAY PASSES for 1 SUNDAY PASS

if someone has time they can probably flip this and make some money, i dont care, i just want a ticket for my friend

aim - grimemusic
    You my friend, ARE FUCKING MENTAL. Just get a 3 day pass.
    Last edited by C DUB YA; 01-27-2007 at 08:51 PM.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

I'm lazy!
    Fixed.

lol ok homie, if you dont have a sunday ticket for me keep it moving, see you at coachella

lol ok homie, if you dont have a sunday ticket for me keep it moving, see you at coachella
    Ok, sounds good.

Tell your friend I said good luck!

Mantra for ticket discussion.

• Tickets are available for all 3 days.
    • You missed the opportunity to purchase 3 day passes
    • You will have to pay extra to buy tickets for each day individually
    • You are able to buy tickets from Goldenvoice or Ticketmaster
    • Don't allow the message board hype to sway you into thinking otherwise.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Banned

HOLY SHIT!!!!

E

I put a message saying that I will provide room and board for 2 people if they gave me 2 sunday tickets... I already got like 5 emails saying they will give me there sunday ticket for free rooms... that's 10 sunday tickets... I'll keep you posted as I hear more... I live right by the festival... you might be able to swing by and scoop one up for a few shillings!!!

So tony58g...does that mean you're going to promise rooms to 10 different people who are all going to show up at your house?? How are you going to get 10 Sunday tickets if you're only putting up 2 people? Sounds kind of suspicious to me.
    Give in, give in, and relish every minute of it.

I'm gonna put up 4, that's 4 tickets... 3 for me and my friends and to sell to you!

hey, i will do this, i will sell the other tickets and buy myself another three day pass.
    Fuck Dodgers. Go Giants.

ok, i actually ended up selling the tickets and buying a three day pass

I demand compensation for all the typing I had to do in this thread.

maybe i'll buy you a beer at coachella, look for me i'll be the guy wearing the rage against the machine t-shirt
    Last edited by GRIME; 01-31-2007 at 08:47 PM.

How serious are about giving those up....I bought a 3 day pass...but i want some people to come...they are poor...I just might give up that Sunday ticket if your serious about giving up those 2 for friday and 2 for saturday tickets....

i have 2 sets of fri and sun tickets w vip access if interested ...... 661-444-4686 heath

i have 2 sunday tickets..for your sat tix